Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Thursday Afternoon Guru Opinions @ 3:25 PM EDT - 7/04/2019

7-4-2019   Newshound/Intel Guru Mnt Goat    Article quote:  "...the delegation of the Security Council, which visited Baghdad yesterday DID NOT DISCUSS THE ISSUE OF LIFTING IRAQ FROM CHAPTER VII."  ...this is BIG...We just learned that Iraq is not “fully” out of Chapter VII It is the provisions to repay Kuwait. But didn’t Kuwait accept a deal to repay with gas sent from Iraq? Isn’t Iraq even building a pipeline to do so So we see all of this must be recognized still by the UN security council and they voted on to lift “all” of Chapter VII sanctions. So yes, this could be part of the holdup in letting the reinstatement go. But why are they bringing this up now They are bringing this up now because the Sadr movement want to move ahead and do the reinstatement and get the CBI to complete the project to delete the zeros. Not wait any longer…  But there are pieces to this that still must be cleaned up.

7-4-2019  Intel/Newshound sandyf    The IQD is an Article 14 currency, so where does out of Article 8 come into it. Iraq needs to move to Article 8 for the IQD to gain guaranteed redemption and become internationally recognized.  This move would make the currency Partially Convertible, a currency has to be heavily involved in international trade for many years to be recognized as Fully Convertible.  Article 14 currencies change value all the time but they are not traded on the lower forex markets only the higher corporate levels. Companies that do handle Article 14 currencies do so at their own risk. (REPOSTED

• Thanks 6
  • Upvote 2

5 minutes ago, climber7 said:

Hi PP

Just wondering why you think that? 

Hi @climber7, to start, happy July 4th.

Well I see all the good news coming out at a pace we have never seen before, at least for Iraq. The International community will not step up to the plate and Invest in there country with a sketchy currency, at least not many will.

I still know a few people there from when I was a contractor and they all seem to think that something will be happening relatively quick as the natives are so Leary of there govt and the corruption that for support, and a dramatic decrease in people joining the terrorist ranks to happen, something needs to turn their heads ( Iraqi's ) to something bigger and better to make there lot in life worthwhile.

There is more than just this but I am totally aware of what I have just stated.

Cheers, pp

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 4

12 minutes ago, pokerplayer said:

people there from when I was a contractor and they all seem to think that something will be happening relatively quick

Happy 4th (or 5th--depends on what you're drinking) to you also! 

Thanks for your reply and thoughts.

Could you expound on what your friends said?

Thanks PP!  :)