Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Duck Duck Goose

Tx22

It amazes me that greed has drug the formation of the GOI out for five months. My sister is a 3rd grade teacher and assign her class a project of picking three class representatives. She said the class screamed & yelled their friends names for the first 30 minutes, while the class bully tried to scare everyone into voting for him. Then the class decided to play Duck Duck Goose. The last 3 remaining were the class' pick. The 3 were picked before recess. I know this is comparing apple to oranges, and mean no disrespect, but wish they'd get something figured out. Go RV!!!!

• Upvote 4

Mean the disrespect.

These people are playing with our people, lives, and money and Im not talking about the dinar investors.

I mean Our soldiers, their lives, and the US Govt's $2B per month. THATS 9 FRIGGEN ZEROS PER DAY!!! $2,000,000,000.00

Its time they got off the pot!!!

• Upvote 6

Mean the disrespect.

These people are playing with our people, lives, and money and Im not talking about the dinar investors.

I mean Our soldiers, their lives, and the US Govt's $2B per month. THATS 9 FRIGGEN ZEROS PER DAY!!! $2,000,000,000.00

Its time they got off the pot!!!

agreed, take a piss or get off the pot already

• Upvote 1

You've got the perfect answer TX22 ... we'll send that 3rd grade class to decide Iraqs government .... They will have this whole Gov. formation sown up in 1 school day.... lol :lmao:

I say we build the goi a playground and only let them use it when they make progress :P