Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

In before LGD tells B/A what his faith means to him.    :rocking-chair:  Since we don't have a popcorn eating emoji

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 2

Yes I have seen him express the importance of his faith and yet he post Trump as a God Emporia... I thought that was a bit strange, but we are living in the days of strange.

B/A

• Thanks 1
  • Downvote 1

No, I believe he posted a video of what the Italians think of Trump. 

Not the same thing. 

• Thanks 3

2 hours ago, bostonangler said:

Yes I have seen him express the importance of his faith and yet he post Trump as a God Emporia... I thought that was a bit strange, but we are living in the days of strange.

B/A

I found it quite funny that anyone would spend as much money as they did on that statue and then call President Trump God. And if you were paying attention in the first place I recently posted in this thread  a not so complimentary comment about Trump being referred to as God. My comment was small not in my normal boldface type maybe you should look it up.

• Thanks 3

2 hours ago, nstoolman1 said:

In before LGD tells B/A what his faith means to him.    :rocking-chair:  Since we don't have a popcorn eating emoji

I I would not presume to remind her of that which she knows so well

• Thanks 3

2 minutes ago, ladyGrace'sDaddy said:

I found it quite funny that anyone would spend as much money as they did on that statue and then call President Trump God. And if you were paying attention in the first place I recently posted in this thread  a not so complimentary comment about Trump being referred to as God. My comment was small not in my normal boldface type maybe you should look it up.

Sorry I must have missed it... That's why I thought the post was weird... I mean the post I commented on.

B/A

• Upvote 1

6 minutes ago, bostonangler said:

Sorry I must have missed it... That's why I thought the post was weird... I mean the post I commented on.

B/A

• Thanks 2

Death to the person that did this. 

I am hoping there is a special place in Hell for people that mistreat, the elderly, children and dogs.

No offense to SnowGlobe. I pray she is O.K.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1