Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Forget Blue Wave, Forget Red Wave, Here Comes A Red Flood Like The Days of Noah

12 minutes ago, ladyGrace'sDaddy said:

I'm still waiting for yo link or documented evidence. 

You said it was a hate filled rant and it wasn't, so no, there is no link.  However, you did post the tweet by Candace Owens showing Trump Jr's tone deafness.....so feel free to use that.  ;)

And I'm still waiting for your response on why words don't matter to you or conservatives.  I quoted you, so you must have seen it.  Thanks in advance, Bro.     

GO RV, then BV 

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1

A must watch video, they waited in the rain. 

Huge crowds wait for hours to see President Trump in Charlotte

The event was expected to start at 7 p.m. Friday but some of his supporters lined up Thursday night in anticipation.
People set up tents and came with umbrellas because of the rainy, cold weather.

CHARLOTTE, N.C.

Large crowds of Trump supporters awaited the president’s visit at Bojangles Coliseum on Friday afternoon.

The event was expected to start at 7 p.m. Friday but some of his supporters lined up Thursday night in anticipation. People set up tents and came with umbrellas because of the rainy, cold weather.

“Chance of a lifetime,” said Trump supporter Heather Strupe. “I’m not going to let a little rain keep me down and apparently a lot of other people didn’t either.”

The president was in town to campaign for congressional candidate Mark Harris with just over a week before the election. Supporters told NBC Charlotte they believe Trump’s visit will make a difference.

“He’s getting out in front of the people, with any business that’s what you do,” said Dustin, a Trump supporter.

“The other side with all their laws and rules telling people how to live and how to be, Trump stood up to that, I think that’s why he got elected. I think that’s why Mark Harris will get elected,” said Bob, another Trump supporter.

NBC Charlotte talked to people from Charlotte to Gastonia, even Greensboro.

“I’m a major Trump supporter and think he’s doing a great job,” said Martha who came from Greensboro for her first Trump rally.

Others have seen the president in person before. Now, they’re hoping to build momentum in time for the midterms.

“I went to his rally in High Point 2016; it’s an awesome environment to be in. It’s a good time; all the supporters gathering just cheering him on,” says Dustin.

“I’m excited this is actually this is my third Trump rally. I’m excited for what’s going on in our country. There are people from all walks of life that are really started to see things happen,” Strupe told NBC Charlotte.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1

:lmao:LMAO! You Just Can't Make This Shiite Up:lmao:

Hah-Hah! Obama Can’t Fill High School Gym in Milwaukee — But Daily Beast Hack Claims Line Was Mile Long!

Obama-Milwaukee2-600x310.jpg

Hah-Hah!  Former President Obama was in Milwaukee, Wisconsin Friday and he couldn’t fill a high school gymnasium.

But this didn’t stop a far left Daily Beast hack from claiming the line was a mile long to get into the event!

Never trust the liberal media.  Never!

The Daily Beast does it again – their National Security writer, Erin Banco, claimed that the line to see former President Barack Obama in Milwaukee today was a mile long….

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1