Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

They're About to Unleash Their Final Phase!

Markinsa

It's true that the military uses microwave weaponry for crowd suppression. They use it as a non lethal weapon. Though I imagine a little more power added to it and it would be very lethal. There is only one problem with this scenario, God has a different plan.   And believe me, technology doesn't fit into Gods plan.   

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1
  • Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

This is not at all far fetched...everything has a resonance, so if you match the resonance it amplifies and explodes. This has been around since the dawn of creation and I actually believe that that "firenado" in California has something to do with HAARP... The military has already used sound weapons, and to think that we haven't used lasers is silly. I remember when I first got turned onto flat earth was because I was searching "how did japan beam a green laser and it hit Chicago?" (cuz that actually happened) and my thought at the time was well that means that it bounced off something like a firmament? just saying to think that we don't have mad scientists is silly.

Edited by PeaceSign
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 2

20 hours ago, Botzwana said:

Do you believe this Markinsa?  If so then why would there ever be an RV that people could profit from?  Just curious as to your answer.

I don't see the connection between the RV and this video.  However, I do see some truth in what has been said in that video concerning Cancer and RF Waves.  

• Thanks 1

there is a video out there that confirms this....this family little girl was getting sick after one of those cell phone tower was installed on the building across from their daughters room window, one of their friends had a meter reader and put it up to the window and went off their friend was amazed at how high it was...so they installed lead drapes and their daughter stopped getting sick

• Thanks 1