Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Taking a BREAK

Well, I am signing-off from chasing this investment on here and wait for the real changes on network TV or in newspapers which I can beleive in.

To say I am fed-up is an understatement and I feel so sorry for myself for even getting involved in this charade of an investment and really sorry for the citzens of iraq who have been treated so bad over the last 5 years by Maliki and his B.S.

So I say goodbye and good luck to all the people who are still invested soooooooooooooooooooo Long.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Well, I am signing-off from chasing this investment on here and wait for the real changes on network TV or in newspapers which I can beleive in.

To say I am fed-up is an understatement and I feel so sorry for myself for even getting involved in this charade of an investment and really sorry for the citzens of iraq who have been treated so bad over the last 5 years by Maliki and his B.S.

So I say goodbye and good luck to all the people who are still invested soooooooooooooooooooo Long.

Sorry to see you pack it in. But you have to do whats best for you and your situation.Your sanity/resolve is truly tested by this SPECULATIVE investment. I wish you the best God Bless. GO RV!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

Edited by caz1104

I am so shocked to see how many people are depending on this thing to happen! I spent what I could afford to lose on Dinar and not a penny more. I never once did it planning my life around it actully panning out and making me rich. It is an investment. Some investments make you money and others dont. I truly hope that people have not put every penny they had into something like this betting on a get rich quick scheme. BELIVE ME I WANT TIS TO RV AS MUCH AS THE OTHER GUY, but I did not quit my job and quit school because I was sure of it. Nothing in this world is free. Everything takes HARD work. Sometimes ,just sometimes you get lucky and get a giant break. Until that happens my advice to myself and who ever else wants to take it is to LIVE, LOVE, and BE HAPPY with what you have. keep working hard and never give up on your dreams and never let go of what you already have. GOD BLESS US ALL...........GO RV!!!!!!

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 1

Hey DCupp,

I dont think everyone is depending on this Rv, or started out depending on it....just over the last year here on DV I have witnessed many people lose jobs, homes, etc. There is no work out there, the economy sucks! So now people are falling back on this investment, hoping for a miracle! Hoping that this will help pull them out of the hole our economy has created for everyone.

SexyDinar, I fully understand sorry to see you go. take care

• Upvote 4

Hey DCupp,

I dont think everyone is depending on this Rv, or started out depending on it....just over the last year here on DV I have witnessed many people lose jobs, homes, etc. There is no work out there, the economy sucks! So now people are falling back on this investment, hoping for a miracle! Hoping that this will help pull them out of the hole our economy has created for everyone.

SexyDinar, I fully understand sorry to see you go. take care

I totally understand that part of it.. Believe me, I pray everyday for the people in this country that are suffering under Hitlers....I mean Obamas rule. I do hope that this rollercoaster ride will be over for us all soon.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

I can't say I don't agree with you sexydinar....I too feel that I have spent way too much time in reading, and waiting, hoping......I guess the biggest imposition and sin against me, is all the lies that I have been told by whom I considered good people. I know there is no such thing as a good person.There is no one good no not one.All have sinned and fallen short of the glory of God (you can start cussing me and accusing me of pushing my religion on people now you guys)But maybe it really is best just to let it go, and just not expect anything from it....then if it happens, great if not, you have not wasted real life wanting something you are not going to get.

I have come to the conclusion today that all words have an agenda attached to them, some good, and some evil. I have to choose which mine will have.

god bless!

• Upvote 2

I can't say I don't agree with you sexydinar....I too feel that I have spent way too much time in reading, and waiting, hoping......I guess the biggest imposition and sin against me, is all the lies that I have been told by whom I considered good people. I know there is no such thing as a good person.There is no one good no not one.All have sinned and fallen short of the glory of God (you can start cussing me and accusing me of pushing my religion on people now you guys)But maybe it really is best just to let it go, and just not expect anything from it....then if it happens, great if not, you have not wasted real life wanting something you are not going to get.

I have come to the conclusion today that all words have an agenda attached to them, some good, and some evil. I have to choose which mine will have.

god bless!

[b]I'm 100% behind you.... I've said all along that these people that's making these RV prediction don 't know what the heck is going on they are just throwing out these crazy dates.....When this RV happens it will be a complete surprise to us all and thats a promise.....[/b] :lol::lol:

I agree with you sexydinar. I am tired of the so called "gurus" pontificating and proselytizing while they try to set up some self-styled kingdom. I am tired of our panty-waist poor excuse of a President who is more interested in getting even with Great Britain for for some perceived grievance against them for some treatment of Kenya 50 years ago.

We will be lucky if this so-called RI/RV happens in less than 18 months. Good luck people you are going to need.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 2

I totally understand that part of it.. Believe me, I pray everyday for the people in this country that are suffering under Hitlers....I mean Obamas rule. I do hope that this rollercoaster ride will be over for us all soon.

You can thank Bush and Cheney for this screwed up economy. When he was elected into office, we had a $230 Billion Budget Surplus and he ended up turning it into a 1.3 trillion dollar deficit with 2 wars that ended up not being put in the budget, trickle down economics, and his outrageous spending. :angry:

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 6

You can thank Bush and Cheney for this screwed up economy. When he was elected into office, we had a $230 Billion Budget Surplus and he ended up turning it into a 1.3 trillion dollar deficit with 2 wars that ended up not being put in the budget, trickle down economics, and his outrageous spending. :angry:

Do you know anything more than the Pelosi's talking points?

• Upvote 4

Now, Sissy SexyDinar, you know you can't leave US.....We need you!!! We need your kind of "reality check"!!! In all due respect for many, such as ChiefV, Sonny, Frank, and others that I just can't list for now...there are These "Clowns" that don't have a clue!!! Your heard me...no clue!!! Yeah, they have some "info" (intel as they call it), that is laced with the "smoke & mirrors". They are dealing with a the oldest culture in the history of the world, and how in the name of Heaven could they descipher their intelligence!!! You Can't!!! Hey, this thing is a forgone conclusion....some refer to it as "The Plan!!!!" BUT, the "bottom line" is actually this...God has a Plan...and His plan is always on time!!! and not controlled by lame investors or lame politicians.

As you read over today's Dinar chats, etc., has anyone explained WHY this RV did not go thru in Dec. 2009 when there was a Gov. in place!!!! This was when I invested, based on the fact that this is truly an investment of a lifetime....look at the facts!!!! When this was brought to me, I really did not know anything about the IQD value, IMF, CBI, etc. I just knew that based on the numbers shown to me...hey, this is about to turn around. Althought, we all have lost confidence in our Gov., and this administration, I still believe that our investment in IRAQ must have a proifit to the American people....like me and you!!!

Let's hang in there Sissy SexyDinar!!! We're almost Home....can't you hear it...We're Almost Home!!!

Ok now HANG ON SKIPPY!!! :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry:

Things were going well in the Bush era.... Some mistakes were made in a choice NOT to slow the economy down a lot earlier... but the problem was created in the housing industry.... that came from Clinton with his "every person should own a home" legislation. It was a good thought but it opened the door to many people that couldn't handle or didn't have the responsibility to own a house... If you make a large down payment....(20%) you have already proven that you can save the money to become a home owner. Bush's contribution to this was not slowing the market down. The "recession" didn't start till the last 2 years of the Bush era.... Seems odd that this is the same time the democrats took control of the house and the senate. The Bush deficit was largely created by the war in Iraq and he said we wouldn't be paying for this war. When the Dinar does go through you will see that the war will pay for itself. As for Mr Obama... well his plan will bury this country with debt and leave the small business man with nothing. Small business is the backbone of this country and nothing has been done to help US. What Obama and congress has done to this country is a shame and it needs to be remembered in November.

I put what I could afford into this investment.... but I can tell you that what I invested would not make or break my company.... but the money that i make of the investment will save many jobs in my shop and create a lot of jobs that weren't there before.

It will just make a lot of lives more comfortable and I do think that an RV over $3.00 will help the world economy. Unfortunately Obama will probably get the credit.

I am the kingfish and I approved this message! LOL :) :) :)

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

Ok now HANG ON SKIPPY!!! :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry:

Things were going well in the Bush era.... Some mistakes were made in a choice NOT to slow the economy down a lot earlier... but the problem was created in the housing industry.... that came from Clinton with his "every person should own a home" legislation. It was a good thought but it opened the door to many people that couldn't handle or didn't have the responsibility to own a house... If you make a large down payment....(20%) you have already proven that you can save the money to become a home owner. Bush's contribution to this was not slowing the market down. The "recession" didn't start till the last 2 years of the Bush era.... Seems odd that this is the same time the democrats took control of the house and the senate. The Bush deficit was largely created by the war in Iraq and he said we wouldn't be paying for this war. When the Dinar does go through you will see that the war will pay for itself. As for Mr Obama... well his plan will bury this country with debt and leave the small business man with nothing. Small business is the backbone of this country and nothing has been done to help US. What Obama and congress has done to this country is a shame and it needs to be remembered in November.

I put what I could afford into this investment.... but I can tell you that what I invested would not make or break my company.... but the money that i make of the investment will save many jobs in my shop and create a lot of jobs that weren't there before.

It will just make a lot of lives more comfortable and I do think that an RV over $3.00 will help the world economy. Unfortunately Obama will probably get the credit.

I am the kingfish and I approved this message! LOL :) :) :)

Finally someone who is giving an accurate portrayal of what happened in the past 3 administrations. I would only add two people to the list: Barney Frank and Christopher Dodd.

Thanks for giving them a true history lesson and not letting their democratic talking points go unchallenged.

• Upvote 1