Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

THE RISK OF BEING JADED

mariejose

I WAS THINKING ABOUT ALL THE NUMEROUS TIMES THAT WE HAVE HAD INFO TURN INTO DUDS. I'M THINKING THAT WHEN THIS RV HAPPENS FOR REAL -- HOW MANY OF US WON'T BELIEVE IT AT FIRST- HOW MANY OF US WILL SAY "YEAH RIGHT WHATEVER"

THEN WE GO TO VERIFY IT ON ANY EXCHANGE SITE. AND IT DOES INDEED SHOW AN RV WE STILL WILL HAVE A HARD TIME BELIEVING.

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

Mariejose, you know how many times we have all acted like chickin little, and thought the sky was falling ? I just see myself going to sleep one night soon, and all of a sudden am awakened by a large clap of thunder that sounds like WOOOOOOOO-HOOOOOOOOOO that deafens me :D Thats when I know it RV'd :lol:

Mariejose, you know how many times we have all acted like chickin little, and thought the sky was falling ? I just see myself going to sleep one night soon, and all of a sudden am awakened by a large clap of thunder that sounds like WOOOOOOOO-HOOOOOOOOOO that deafens me :D Thats when I know it RV'd :lol:

I HEAR YA ON THAT ONE!

I am going to slap my thigh and scream DANG!!!! I KNEW IT WOULD! when it happens... :lol:

Two nights ago, in my sleep I heard this LOUD HORN blowing in my front yard...It woke me up!!! The Horn sound was bigger than my SUV....smaller than a Mack Truck horn sounds....but just right for the sound of an RV HORN!!!! I loved it!!!!