Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Iraqi Central Bank confirms its intention to delete the three zeroes from the currency

Jac

المصدر : أذاعة العراق الحر - 23/07/2010 Source: Radio Free Iraq - 23/07/2010 البنك المركزي العراقي يؤكد عزمه حذف ثلاثة أصفار من العملة

Iraqi Central Bank confirms its intention to delete the three zeroes from the currency

البنك المركزي العراقي يؤكد عزمه حذف ثلاثة أصفار من العملة Iraqi Central Bank confirms its intention to delete the three zeroes from the currency

أكد البنك المركزي العراقي انه جاد في تطبيق مشروع حذف ثلاثة أصفار من العملة الوطنية في المستقبل القريب. The Central Bank of Iraq that he was serious in the application of deleting three zeros from the national currency in the near future. وقال مستشار البنك مظهر محمد صالح ان الأمر مرهون في الوقت الحاضر بتشكيل الحكومة العراقية المقبلة والبرلمان الجديدين اللذين سيأخذان على عاتقهما تحديد الآلية التي سيتم بموجبها تطبيق مشروع حذف الاصفار من العملة العراقية. Bank adviser said the appearance of Mohammed Saleh, said that it depends at the present time to form the next Iraqi government and parliament two new Siokman on them, determining the mechanism under which the application of the deletion of zeros from the Iraqi currency.

وفيما يدور جدل واسع حول مدى نجاح هذه الخطوة في تحسين الاقتصاد العراقي، يضيف المستشار صالح في حديث لإذاعة العراق الحر أن حذف الاصفار سيسهم في تقليل حجم التضخم وتخفيض حجم الكتلة النقدية المتداولة في السوق العراقية من 26 تريليون دينار إلى ما قرابة 25 مليار دينار فقط، مبيناً أن اللغة الكردية ستضاف إلى العملة الجديدة فضلاً عن اللغتين العربية والانكليزية. The question being debated extensively about the success of this step in improving the Iraqi economy, says Chancellor valid in an interview with Radio Free Iraq that the deletion of zeros will contribute to reduce the size of inflation and reduce the size of the money supply in the Iraqi market of 26 trillion dinars to approximately 25 billion dinars, indicating that the Kurdish language to be added to the new currency as well as Arabic and English.

ويقول المستشار صالح ان كثرة الأموال المتداولة في السوق العراقية أدت إلى حصول إرباك في التعاملات التجارية الضخمة، وفي عمل المصارف، مشيراً الى أن حذف ثلاثة أصفار من الدينار العراقي سيؤدي إلى إصلاح نظام إدارة العملة الوطنية وبالتالي تحسين وإنعاش الاقتصاد العراقي. The consultant said that for the large number of money circulating in the Iraqi market has led to a confusion in large commercial transactions, the work of banks, noting that deleting three zeros from the Iraqi dinar will to reform the management system of the national currency and thus improve and revitalize the Iraqi economy.

بيد أن الخبير الاقتصادي سالم الجبوري يختلف مع مستشار البنك المركزي ويرى أن حذف الاصفار من العملة العراقية لن يؤدي بالضرورة إلى تحسين الاقتصاد الوطني بل على العكس قد يتسبب في حصول إرباك في السوق المحلية، داعياً في الوقت نفسه الحكومة العراقية إلى التوجه لدعم استقرار السوق والعملة الوطنية بدل استبدالها بقيمة جديدة وعملة أخرى. However, the economic expert, Salim al-Jubouri varies with the central bank adviser believes that the deletion of zeros from the Iraqi currency will not necessarily lead to improved national economy, but on the contrary may cause additional confusion in the local market, calling at the same time the Iraqi government to go to support market stability and the national currency allowance and replace it with a new value of another currency.

http://translate.google.com/translate?hl=en&sl=ar&tl=en&u=http://www.iraqdirectory.com/DisplayNewsAr.aspx%3Fid%3D13351&rurl=translate.google.com&twu=1

Anyone care to comment on the possibility of a new currency?

• Upvote 1

It's not only been covered in chat but this horse has been beaten to death ... 000's and lops ... two different horses!

9 of 14 denoms already released ... RI/RV will trigger the other 5 and the "absorbing" of the 000's

Thanks for the post

• Upvote 1

I think this issue was answered in a chat. Regardless of a new currency, the currency that we hold would still have to be honored. I believe.

I realize that it has been discussed in chat however apparently I was not present. My question is would not a new currency be even more confusing to the Iraqi economy right now or in the near future?

Thanks for the post Jac - but I have seen this same article many times with a different date.

You will find the iraqi news likes posting same articles over and over again.

Then updating the posted dates on them to make them look like new articles.

Don't ask me why.

I have been reading the iraqi news now, since before I joined this site, and it is just something they seem to do

• Upvote 3

I think this issue was answered in a chat. Regardless of a new currency, the currency that we hold would still have to be honored. I believe.

Wow...I just love this stuff. You are right...our notes are valid and will.not be affected by new/lower/different currency (except shorter time to exchange).

I like what you posted so this next.statement is directed at others. If YOU, whomever YOU are, truly believe your 25k note is going to be worth 25 diner...I recommend selling ASAP, leaving this and all other sites, buying an RV so its not a total waste of you dreams...and truck on down the road.

Love ya...enjoyed your company up until you jumped over the LOP fence. Now go away...nicely of course. Wish you well.

Hope they build you.a bridge to Hawaii so you can drive to the party in you RV.

• Upvote 1

Wow...I just love this stuff. You are right...our notes are valid and will.not be affected by new/lower/different currency (except shorter time to exchange).

I like what you posted so this next.statement is directed at others. If YOU, whomever YOU are, truly believe your 25k note is going to be worth 25 diner...I recommend selling ASAP, leaving this and all other sites, buying an RV so its not a total waste of you dreams...and truck on down the road.

Love ya...enjoyed your company up until you jumped over the LOP fence. Now go away...nicely of course. Wish you well.

Hope they build you.a bridge to Hawaii so you can drive to the party in you RV.

Not on lop train but rather showing that it was published again as recent as yesterday. IMO I know that there will be no lop I was more interested in the new currency being mentioned again and wondering if this will bring a more delays to Iraq having a tradeable currency? I should have explained my reason for posting.

Apologies.

• Upvote 1