Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Enorrste Post: The G.E.T. Team 7/21/10

Trimark

Let me begin with, thank you for the post Trimark (+1). The post was well laid out and makes a lot of sense. My problem is with the author and may I lay out my argument as well as he did with his own words.

“I’m not boasting.”

1. you appreciate how I “make it simple to understand”

2. which, incidentally, no other website that I am aware of offers at this time

3. Incidentally, friends, you won’t find this anywhere else, period. I’m not boasting.

4. I have written this in my book, which is free for download only on our site

5. All of my comments are available in my book

6. which I have not presented before other than in my book

7. I have to stop a moment. Does any other site do this?

8. This is not reported anywhere else on the internet

9. it is important to note here that this article is stating exactly what I have stated

10. and confirms what I had written in my book

11. It was presented there by me and is still in there archives

12. As I predicted some weeks ago

13. The fact is that the release from Chapter 7 has, in my opinion, (is it fact or opinion)

From the past:

6/30/2010

Therefore, IMO, this will not be allowed to drag out to the 14th of July, and then some time after. The situation is too critical worldwide for this to be delayed any farther.

6/25/2010

8:19 PM [enorrste] I believe that there is enough evidence now to feel confident that Allawi has sealed the deal for the PM position

8:19 PM [enorrste] and that is will be announced/voted on this Monday as Parliament reconvenes

6/21/2010

However, my biggest argument for an RV this week is essentially drawn from logic. Here is how I see it:

Al-Sistani has basically put the "fear of Allah" into he minds of the key players.

- Maliki has dropped out of the picture (have you heard from him in the last 2 weeks)

- Allawi has formed a coalition with the Kurds

- The NA has been formed, joining the two Shia factions

That should be enough to get my point across. I want to believe him, I would love to believe him, but I just can’t make myself do it.

hfdmedic:

You absolutely had to have read my mind. This statement of facts is so loaded with self promotion I found it hard not to question. Facts can be weaved into very effective and very pointed propaganda.

It also occurred to me that a 'greatest hits of Eno's false prophecies' collection would be something worth at least consideration at this juncture, before anybody goes into cardiac arrest.

Great post.

Maynard

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Hfdmedic..........Man did you get straight to the real intent of this! Excellent analysis or your part. I have saved a great big (+) plus for you.

I actually do like what E has tried to do. I do read all his stuff when posted. I don't have his book. So I am not really trying be to critical of him. I liked his stuff when he was here. His analysis helped myself and many others to form a foundation of knowledge and understanding to really start to learn more about what is happening with this investment. But, as the say in television. Enorrste has "jumped the shark". He used to present himself with alot more humility. More of a theologian with a passion for analysis. That was good. So what do we have now? Well, he has been banned from 3 sites that I know of. He used to stay away from "intel". Now he has it coming from everywhere! He always stuck with facts and quotes in the past. Now, if he does not have the facts that he needs to support his commentary, he draws conclusions and presents them as facts. Lets not forget the questionable partnership with TerryK. Now to add to the excellent point made here by hfdmedic, he is adding self promotion. In truth, we all like to see someone take a swing at predicting a rate or a date. It is part of what makes coming to these websites more interesting and fun. If you think about it.........A by product of reading stuff from E, Med,Scooter,groovgal and others creates conversations here. From these conversations, many of us have had an opportunity to create some new friendships that we would not otherwise have had. And that is a very good thing indeed!

Thanks Trimark........See good things can happen from pushing some of us to the edge! (+)

Thanks hfdmedic...... Way to use someones own words to make your point. Nothing is more effective. (+)

Thanks Doc31........ I knew you would appreciate that (+)

All the best,

Lgraham

• Upvote 3

Every time I start to get discouraged about this investment, all I have to do is find a post somewhere by Enorreste, or the GET Team, and I get jazzed up again. About a year ago I got so frustrated that I came very close to selling my Dinar and getting out. I read something you wrote and changed my mind. I cannot imagine the feeling I would have if I had done that, after waiting for 7 years, and then the RV happened. Thank you for your dedication to this investment and your positive upbeat attitude. God bless you in every endeavor of your life.

• Upvote 1

Excellent post, you've certainly done your homework.

I hope your right about the timeframe.

I'm still not sure about the deletion or lopping of zeroes from the currency though.

It could still mean a complete change in currency and replace 25000 notes with 25.

Lets hope this thing finishes one way or another soon.

Again, great post,

Thanks

Just to add a little more: 'HUMMMMMMMMMM!!!!!!" It has been my pleasure to read most all of the "gurus" only to find that there is only one out there in which I have just a little trust and it ain't Enorreste!!!! When I read his educational diatribes, I want to get out my Kool-aide Cup and go to the 55 gallon drum.

That's my story and, I'm stickin to it!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Upvote 1

Unfortunately, no, Rick. I tried but the file was too big to upload here. If you do a search on Google for "Future of Iraq Project" the first listing will be to the gwu website. That link's page has the entire report broken down by sections (look about halfway down the page to see the various section links - ex: cover page, overview, etc.)

Thank You for the reply

This is some good Shiite!!!

* Enorrste Post: The G.E.T. Team 7/21/10

July 21, 2010

I have decided tonight to give you all a brief review of the FACTS of the situation prior to offering my take on the “where we are” part of my presentation.

I don’t do this to fill time but do it instead for two simple reasons: first, there are “newbies” who have hardly a clue as to why they are involved in this investment. Second, there are many among you who are truly frustrated with the incessant delays and have come to question whether you have made a bad investment.

In the next few minutes I hope to show you both that you have not only made a good investment, but also to show you that your investment is about to pay off for you. I will be as specific as I can in this effort, and I will also be as concise as I am able. I am aware from your comments in the forums that you appreciate how I “make it simple to understand”. Therefore, with your blessing, I will begin.

Many people have questioned over the last several years whether this is a “pipe dream” or a real investment. We need to deal with that first, and foremost, so that we can dispense with it once and for all.

In short, the question is this: Is this investment an “if” or is it a “when”?

After that, we will ask another much more important question. Please bear with me.

Our journey begins with information received from two sources. The first is truly amazing. It is also quite new to you all. This is not all review. You will be surprised to find out that the United States government made a decision as far back as the end of the Saddam Hussein regime to do what they did, and at that very time they also made it clear that this was a temporary decision.

I had been told this some time ago, and actually believed it. But it was Muffin, from our own site, who presented me with the proof of this amazing reality.

She sent me a file of 198 pages that says quite clearly that the decision to reduce the value of the IQD to toilet paper value was intentional on the part of the US. Furthermore, the document that she sent me, which I will post in the “files to download” section of our forums, says clearly that it was the intention of the US, as occupier of Iraq, to eventually re-instate the value of the IQD (known as the “new Dinar” in the file) to the value that it held in the 1970s.

Furthermore, and this is extremely important, the same unclassified document also said in a footnote that it was important that this not be revealed too soon because of the potential speculative affect that it would have on the international markets when the currency was brought back to that 1970s level.

Incidentally, that level, in the 1970s, was over $3.00 per dinar.

This is totally new information to you all, and to the internet in general, and Muffin deserves the credit for having found it. We will post it on our site as a “file to download”, which, incidentally, no other website that I am aware of offers at this time. Our position is clear: the truth will come forth freely!

Now, having said that, I’d like to present a brief synopsis of what happened after that classified document was written, and how it eventually became a reality, and how we can now know that we will see the dinar at its 1970s value of over $3.00 in the near future.

Incidentally, friends, you won’t find this anywhere else, period. I’m not boasting. I’m just telling you the truth.

Since that document was written as a classified document here is exactly what has occurred. I have written this in my book, which is free for download only on our site, but also may exist elsewhere, since I do have a history of moving from home to home. In any case, what I present here is a brief review of what I know to be true and can prove, and that is what is important, in my opinion.

All of my comments are available in my book, with links, until I state otherwise.

In September of 2005 an official statement was made in which it was announced that the “value” of the dinar was the responsibility of the Central Bank of Iraq while the “fiscal policy” was the responsibility of the Ministry of Finance. At that time it was stated that the dinar was grossly undervalued. More to the point is this fact from the article, which I have not presented before other than in my book, and which is quite telling. Here is the quote:

“Lastly Zubaidi [in his] correspondence in reference to the International Monetary Fund in supporting the resolution of the Iraqi dinar noted that it was remarkable considering that the Central Bank of Iraq financially covers $ 11 billion dollars to support the value of the Iraqi dinar and that amount of cover is rarely found in the third world.”

Now this was in 2005, folks, and it was clear then that the CBI was totally on top of things. They were way over the top in terms of supporting the value of the dinar, which then, as now, was toilet paper. Their reserves of 11 billion dollars were enormous in terms of what other third world countries had to cover their own currencies.

I am just beginning. Please fasten your seat belts.

On June 29, 2006 a statement was made by Mr. Al-Zubaidi that will blow your minds. I will quote what was written in the article posted that day:

“The Ministry of Finance together with the Central Bank are studying a proposal to raise the value of the Iraqi dinar in order to return it to previous levels where one Iraqi dinar was valued at 3.33 US dollars.”

For those of you who are new to this investment you are beginning to see why I am optimistic. But we are only at 2006. Let’s move on.

I have to stop a moment. Does any other site do this? Think about that for a moment.

Now, on January 21, 2007 Mr. Al-Zubaidi made another statement which was posted in the press. Here it is, and I quote:

Al Zubaidi emphasized that the Ministry of Finance and in consultation with the Central Bank seeks to identify the exchange rate of the dollar at 1260 dinar during the this year. It also laid down a plan to restore the Iraqi dinar to its former era during the coming three years expressing his hope to stabilize its exchange rate at 1000 dinar for the dollar during the coming period.

Now it is important to note that he stated that it was his “hope”, clear back in 2007, that the exchange rate would reach its value from the “former era”, namely before Saddam’ regime, for the dinar. This is not reported anywhere else on the internet, and we have him on record from that date that the dinar should return to the pre-Saddam value, for the second time! This was in January of 2007.

In August of 2008, about 18 months later we received another article of confirmation regarding the intentions of the Iraqi government. Here is a quote:

“The Finance Ministry has prepared a plan to increase the value of the dinar against the dollar and then delete the three zeroes from the dinar’s value to contribute to the advancement of the Iraqi economy during the coming period.”

It was here that the problems with the “lop” theory began, because the term “delete the three zeros from the dinar’s value” was introduced into the discussion.

However, this was way back in 2008. All we needed to do was wait for the Iraqis to give us more information, and it would all become clear.

We finally got their answer on February 10, 2010, this year. Here are the clear quotes from the the Radio Free Iraq press:

The Iraqi Central Bank is planning to redenominate the national currency in an effort to ease transactions and allow people to carry less paper money.

That seems clear enough. But there was more:

“Muhammad Salih, a member of a Central Bank advisory panel, told RFI that a plan has been made to remove three zeros from the currency and phase out the current banknotes late this year.

“Salih said by the end of 2010 the new banknotes will be fully introduced while the old banknotes will be gradually removed from circulation.

“Both will be legal tender in Iraq until the old notes are completely withdrawn.”

Read more: http://www.dont promote other sites.net/forum/showthread.php?5661-*-Enorrste-Post-The-G.E.T.-Team-7-21-10-July-21-2010-Part1#ixzz0uPXTLMcH

* Enorrste Post: The G.E.T. Team 7/21/10 July 21, 2010 Part2

Now, if this was unclear to anyone, and it certainly should not be, a statement was made again on February 10, only four days later, to clarify the intentions of the Central Bank of Iraq and the Ministry of Finance.

Here is a quote from the article:

The CBI begins at the end of the year and gradually will replace the currency now in circulation and a new currency in which zeroes are deleted is within the strategy to reform the monetary system started in 2005.

It is important to note here that this article is stating exactly what I have stated, namely that this process was started in 2005. Muffin’s sending me this confirmed to me absolutely that this is not just an Iraqi plan but more importantly that it is the UN/US plan, and has been from the beginning. This is very important, my friends.

I’m just getting going now.

On the very next day Mr. Al-Zubaidi, the head of the Ministry of Finance, said the following, and I quote from the article:

The proposal to raise three zeroes from the currency will be in accordance with the right monetary policy and is not gradual, as happened in Turkey and this policy will raise the monetary value of the Iraqi currency and will Strengthen the Iraqi dinar against all currencies.

I have shortened the actual quote there but the content remains the same.

Not a week later Mr. Shabibi, the head of the Central Bank of Iraq went on record himself before the IMF. He wrote a “Letter of Intent” to them which was written just before Al-Zubaidi’s public announcement but was published shortly thereafter. The letter itself is dated February 8, 2010.

In his Letter of Intent to the IMF he announced, essentially to the world, that the Iraqi dinar would “enter the international financial markets”. Furthermore, he stated that it would happen in “the near future”.

Even more telling, he announced that on entering that market that the IQD would be on a “managed float”.

Now, all of this is consistent with the following, and this is why I have presented it:

First, it is now known that this was the plan of the United States for Iraq from the beginning. This comes from the 198 page document that Muffin sent me and confirms what I had written in my book, but adds that it was the US plan and not just an Iraqi plan.

Second, this has been shown to have been planned from 2005 and that Iraq is only following the plan.

Third, by announcing that Iraq is ready to bring the IQD to the international market “in the near future” we can clearly see that Shabibi of the CBI was ready clear back in February when I published my book.

So, what has happened since then, and, more particularly, what is holding up the RV?

If you will indulge me a little longer I will give you the outline of what has happened since then. At the end of this, hopefully, everyone on this call will know, without a hesitation of a doubt, that your investment is not only real, but also that it will pay off, big time.

So, let’s move forward. I hope I haven’t lost you all, yet.

We see now that the entire issue of the revaluing of the dinar was set in stone by the US government 5 years ago and that the plan was well underway by the Iraqi government. We also see that they were following the “orders” as written for 5 years now.

This should seal for all of you this fact: this is not an “if” question; it is now a “when” question. Therefore for those of you who have been in this for years, relax. This will happen, and soon.

Let’s see why that is the case.

The dinar was set to RV in late December or early this year. Both Maliki and Shabibi indicated that in correspondence with the UN, in Maliki’s case, and in the press, in Shabibi’s case. I won’t bother you with the quotes from here on since it is available somewhere on the net, either on Adam’s site, dont promote other sitess’, or Currency *******. It was presented there by me and is still in there archives. In any case, I will reproduce this at the GET TEAM site in short order so that you will all know that I’m not a “bloviator”, as O’Reilly uses the term.

Unfortunately the entire RV scenario came to a halt with the election in Iraq. Our “blessing” as Frank calls it, has been delayed.

We all know what has happened over that last four months. I will state this simple fact: the entire delay is due to one man only. If you are not aware of whom I am speaking then I suggest you find another site to follow. This is not a game. This is our investment.

I am trying very hard to elevate the discussion so that we all can see what is happening and where we are, today.

Now, 20 minutes into our time together, let’s figure out where we are. I will now move into the immediate present and the near future, since I’ve bored you enough.

As I predicted some weeks ago the alliances have now been formed. I am confident in stating this since Al-Sadr himself has stated it. Here is the way that this will play out.

Al-Sadr has finally made a commitment, as of today only. He has sided with Allawi. This is in spite of Maliki’s attempt to sway him to the State of Law side by offering to release prisoners. However, Al-Sadr, a cleric, and a Shiite, has figured out that Maliki cannot be trusted. He knew this from the beginning but gave the man an opportunity to show his cards.

Clearly, the cards were not sufficient to sway Al-Sadr.

What was amazing, to me, was that Al-Sadr also failed to show his own cards with Allawi when they met in Damascus a couple of days ago.

Yet today he said it, and he said it clearly. Without endorsing Allawi directly he stated that the Iraqiya List, which is the Allawi group, has finally found the solution to form the new government.

Having said this, I predict that the new government will be announced within the next day or two at the most, and almost certainly tomorrow (I’m writing this on Tuesday night).

Whether Maliki has a place in the government is now, in my opinion, a moot point. I’m interested in my investment!

I expect the announcement of the new government to be made forthwith, as in the next day or so. The government will be based on a Triangle, as Al-Sadr hinted, made of three bases. The three bases, as I predicted some weeks ago, will be the Kurdish Alliance, The Iraqiya List, which is Sunnis, and the National Alliance, which is the Shiites. Whether, and to what extent, Maliki participates, will not change the results.

Shortly thereafter, and I suspect within a day or so, we will see two things happen. Those two things are the release of Iraq from Chapter 7 and the revaluation of the currency.

The fact is that the release from Chapter 7 has, in my opinion, always been conditioned on the position of Maliki in the new government. As long as he is not in the PM position, Chapter 7 will be released.

Along with that will come the revaluation. I have always believed that the Chapter 7 and the revaluation were “quid pro quo” deals, meaning that one went with the other. But I’ve also contended that Chapter 7 release was Maliki’s hang up and not that of the entire country of Iraq.

Furthermore, I’ve held that the UN has withheld the release of Chapter 7 almost solely because it was so important to Maliki. This ultimately has come down to politics.

Unfortunately for Maliki, he was playing in a bigger league than he knew. The UN held firm while at the same time the IMF pressed forward toward the finish line. The RV was always the prize. Yet Maliki will be shown to be the one who could not deliver, in my opinion. That “crown” will go to Allawi.

With that crown, incidentally, will come a lot of “perks”. It is my view that because Allawi will be shown to have “come through” for the people, this will benefit him tremendously and he will become a very powerful man. I’d love to talk more about that, but my investment, and yours, is the first item on the plate.

I look for our investment to pay off before Ramadan, before August 4, which is one of Frank’s dates, and, hopefully, later this week.

Of course I could be wrong.

Didn't mean to put this in the lop talk...Kind of new at this..sorry :P