Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

President Trump attends the NCAA National Championship game. Atlanta, Georgia. Jan 8, 2018

7 minutes ago, yota691 said:

With Trump almost 500 successful business, you can expect a couple to default. Trump success rate of over 95% in his business dealing out shines anyone...But then again B/A expect perfection...So how your investment portfolio looking B/A since Trump took office? Please don't reply with the Lie's that Obama set Trump up and Obama Policy are the reason for the growth. 

I'm truthful enough to say the fantastic "Trump Bump" has been wonderful for my 401K......Are you truthful enough to give Obama credit for the 166% rise in the market under his tenure?  <_<

GO RV, then BV

• Thanks 1

4 minutes ago, yota691 said:

With Trump almost 500 successful business, you can expect a couple to default. Trump success rate of over 95% in his business dealing out shines anyone...But then again B/A expect perfection...So how your investment portfolio looking B/A since Trump took office? Please don't reply with the Lie's that Obama set Trump up and Obama Policy are the reason for the growth. 

I think you missed the point Yota. SgtFury commented the cost of bankruptcies fall on all of US... I simply demonstrated the billions spent on bankruptcies by one man. Obviously from the low paid worker to the giant corporations, when they fail it hurts all of US... It is funny when someone down the street goes bankrupt, loses their house, car or whatever, people say they are a loser, they lived outside their means, they are fiscally irresponsible, but when corporations do it, people say, oh that's okay they are taking advantage of the law.

I worked with a guy who filed bankruptcy on a Tuesday and on Thursday had a new car and loan... In two days, he was back in debt... Something isn't right with the system.

B/A 

• Upvote 1

Just now, yota691 said:

I'm sure this person is paying a higher interest rate then the norm...

Yes the rate was ridiculous, but he was given credit instantly. Years ago if you bankrupted you had to wait years to get credit... Now there is little if any punishment for being irresponsible. The system is broken. Once I owned Kmart stock, they went bankrupt and killed their investors and within a very short time, the bankrupt company bought Sears... GM did the same thing, wiped out stockholders, issued new stock and all was right with Wall Street. It seems no one is held accountable for their actions. JMHO

B/A

• Upvote 1