Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Maliki asks the Iraqi president to dissolve the government of Abadi and hold elections in Shiite areas only

yota691

38 minutes ago, ladyGrace'sDaddy said:

He's too stupid to disappear.

Greed and power... Make people stupid. 

16 minutes ago, 1lucdog said:

I sense you are right Laid Back ...Justice is gaining on him and whether it is a big trial or a little lead, I think he and many others are about to be caught.

Agree with you my friend.... His time will come.!

• Upvote 1

Much Appreciated Yota, it still seems that The pathetic piece of shite Maliki stills has hope that he can influence and manipulate. In a criminal world money talks and b.s. walks, I am hoping  the billions he stole from Iraq, that he won't use to buy his freedom or pay people off to stay a live. Just a thought. Merry Christmas everyone and happy holidays 

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 2

I thought the International Court was going to arrest him for corruption, counterfeiting and stealing a lot of Iraq's money, gold and other treasures!  Why is this awful man still around?  He should have been in jail or executed for treason by now.  Why do they even give him the time of day? Seems Iraq government is slow even to get rid of its corrupt traitors.  He should never have been given a VP position in the government.  Really boggles the mind. Maybe I missed something!:wacko:   Well anyway,  MERRY CHRISTMAS TO YOU ALL AND TO ADAM AND HIS FAMILY.:crossedfingers:

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1