Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Message in the Kurdish language .. Talabani, Barzani apologizes because he foiled the sacking of al-Maliki project

yota691

Message in the Kurdish language .. Talabani, Barzani apologizes because he foiled the sacking of al-Maliki project

Political

Since 09/05/2017 19:15 (Baghdad time)

25.JPG

Baghdad balances News

Revealed a message of Kurdish former Iraqi president language and leader of the Patriotic Union of Kurdistan (PUK), Jalal Talabani, he was behind the foil plot to dismiss former Prime Minister Nuri al-Maliki as a request from the President of the Kurdistan region, Massoud Barzani, to accept his apology for taking this position, he stressed that the complaint made by Barzani against al-Maliki was is right and legitimate.

He wrote the former Iraqi president and leader of the Patriotic Union of Kurdistan, Jalal Talabani, the letter entitled them as "the last decision of his life" and sent a few years ago and during his presidency of Iraq to the President of the Kurdistan region, Massoud Barzani.

Got / scales News / copy of the message that goes back to August 19 August 2012 by former Iraqi President Jalal Talabani in his own handwriting, and sent to Barzani.

Talabani said in the letter that its line in the German capital Berlin, "My dear brother: the final decision in my life is to be a friend, and a brother, and a partner in good times and bad for the Barzani family as long as I was alive."

He also wrote, addressing Massoud Barzani, "When I hear your words, I say to those around me that brother Barzani announced the collapse of the strategic agreement between our two parties, I will announce that the agreement has become stronger, more coherent and more, though Barzani closed the door in my face to him Vsodechl of the window."

Talabani gave "apology" for Barzani in the letter, and called for "forgiveness on the position taken in the case concerning former Iraqi Prime Minister Nuri al-Maliki."

Talabani wrote that the care of the matter, "the complaint made by the right of al-Maliki was right and legitimate, and I invite you as a brother because surfing me water and go back to normal between us, and return pure conditions are not tainted by impurities."

Talabani wrote in the letter beta of the Kurdish poetry cited to emphasize the loyalty and dedication and grandfather when Barzani throughout the political struggle and their careers.

Talabani is the founder and president of the Patriotic Union of Kurdistan (PUK), the first Kurdish president of Iraq's modern, she took office in 2005 and renewed his mandate in 2006 and 2010.

Talabani is suffering known as "Mam Jalal" of the disease years ago, amid conflicts emerged between the first row leaders in Hzbeh.anthy 29 / m h n

26.jpg

• Upvote 1

Back them Maliki would have Killed you, as I remember you left the country went to Germany for a heart attach everyone thought you had passed away they rose from the dead as Maliki left office. WOW have we been in this thing for a looooooong time.

• Upvote 4

1 hour ago, King Bean said:

Correct Boozer. They had Maliki by the short hairs, and Talabani could have kicked him to the curb.....and didn't. Look at what that got them. But he writes a letter and now everything is ok??

YEP - " I sorry " he says and it's ALL OK - time for a vacation. !

• Upvote 1

Talabani suffered a major stroke after an evening meeting with maliki. I remember in the press a letter was sent to Barzani, but no one knew what it said. We all assumed that his letter indicated that barzani should not let anyone take talabani's place as the president of iraq because he would be returning to it. As the case goes we know that he didnt but Barzani would not allow maliki to replace talabani and they let no one take his position. What this letter shows is that when it was written back in 2012 talabani was apologizing then to barzani for not taking the bull by the horns and really finding a way to get maliki out of his prime minister position. Talabani has always been known as the peace maker and i believe he felt that he could reign in maliki with the help of Iran, which talabani is part of the puk which has close relations to iran. As we all know that didnt happen either, but talabani did have things coming along in regards to article 140, and many people believed that the meeting that night between him and maliki got very heated and that is what brought on talabani's stroke. Some even thought that maliki may have poisoned him. ;)

• Upvote 4