Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Khanaqin announces disabled official working hours on Sunday to mark the fall of the "former regime"

yota691

Diyala / Tomorrow Press: 
Qaimmqamah said Khanaqin in Diyala province, on Thursday, disable the official working hours on Sunday to mark the anniversary of the fall of the former regime. 
He said Alqaimmqamah media director, Youssef Ibrahim's "Tomorrow 's Press," that "Qaimmqamah Khanaqin management decided to disable the official working day corresponding to next Sunday, 9 of this April, on the occasion of the anniversary of the fall of the former regime." 
He added, " The management Alqaimmqamah disruption of official working hours every year in preparation to mark the occasion." 
It is worth mentioning that the Federal Government announces official working for the disabled on 9 April of each year after 2003 in all Iraqi provinces to commemorate the fall of the former regime.
  • Upvote 1

19 minutes ago, King Bean said:

Well, if they can't accomplish much, they sure know how to take holidays. ;)

And they don't do that very well, when compared with other nations. Just look at these young girls all four pictures are of a google search of "girls partying and celebrating" with only last word changed from Iraq, to USA, to Germany, to Israel.

dsci0048_3.jpgspringbreak.jpg0abc4c2760976e8ea286fb4fba558175.jpgap110331034824.jpg?w=1&h=512&crop=1

• Upvote 2

I must still be waking up and in need of clearing my head.... I think I am seeing triple in that second pic - which isn't a bad thing at all...one day shortly I plan to SUDDENLY have the financial resources to attend Oktoberfest - in person -  along with a few other places 'of interest'.

GO RV!!!

• Upvote 1