Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Syria massacres 'the worst since World War II': Watchdog

On 4/7/2017 at 10:03 AM, divemaster5734 said:

The American press has been manipulated for a long time.

Those that continue to promote the ignorance perpetrated by the MSM are only helping to destroy America, and the world.

An honest question for you Dive, something I need help understanding:

What I quoted from you above certainly is true and valid. Why do folks agree with the MSM narrative when it suits them,

but throws it out when it does not agree with their views and how different do you think the reaction to this strike would be

on this forum had this been a democrat that gave the order for this strike?

Here is what I see: People will often try and justify the actions of the president when he is of their party, in this case,

many think this strike showed "great leadership". Had another party called for this, we would have likely had threads

filled with "oh my god, the end of the world" or what we read for years "martial law to be declared tomorrow, we are all

screwed!" type of reactions.

Am I wrong? Is the support or lack thereof only a party issue, and if it IS, then what does this say about the people and

their ability to think critically in any situation regardless of party affiliation? What would people be saying or how would they

be justifying something like say the Benghazi fiasco had President Trump been at the helm? Would we be reading people

trying to justify it or would they had condemned the action no matter who did it?

Sorry I guess it was several questions, but my stand is similar to yours on this Syrian issue. it would appear to me that the about

face of Trump in the last week came from the influence of many of the globalists that he has within his inner circle, and if so

it would make him somewhat compromised in my opinion, and I hope that is NOT the case.

Thanks for any thoughts on this. I am reading reactions from some folks that make no logical sense in regards to this strike other than

"hooray!", without the slightest bit of wondering why he did such an about face contrary to his own words and promises. Something not

at all balanced with this various reactions, and a lot of it appears to be shallow, party based and that would be political blindness.

many conservatives are saying the strike was unconstitutional as were say the actions from Bush or Obama through much of their

reign. We both know both Bush and Obama are died in the wool globalists, but I recall many supporting Bush no matter what he did.

Too much is not adding up to being sincere.

• Upvote 1