Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

US is paying for border wall because Mexico will pay 'later', Trump says

Trump forced to say that Mexico would be reimbursing US taxpayers after Republican officials indicated Congress would pay upfront costs

Jessica Glenza in New York

Friday 6 January 2017 15.58 GMT

4946.jpg?w=700&q=55&auto=format&usm=12&fit=max&s=a7365e3fab62b217c0b96042dbf52c9e
Part of the wall along the US-Mexico border, at the California coast.
Photograph: John Moore/Getty Images

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2017/jan/06/donald-trump-mexico-border-wall-congress-america-pay

Edited by umbertino
  • Upvote 1

***///  Doesn't work like that, SHABS...

more's the pity and as sweet as that'd be.... sigh....

But they owe us SO much, just the interest owed US on those loans would more than pay for it...

'Then there's the import taxes they're going to be hit with soon,  gonna take some time for that to add up, but it will...

Trump was right -- they'll pay for it --- eventually.

Important thing is to take care of that breach NOW,

before more of ho'bummer's terrorists and the Demoncrat's new illegal voter base increases here!

• Upvote 1

Just now, Shabibilicious said:

You mean like the Trillions we owe China and yet.....we keep kicking that debt can down the road.  Just a thought.  :shrug:

Guess you missed the part where the fed handed over our Federal Parks to them, huh....

Wanna guess again about that giant land grab of ho'bummer's on his way out the door...?

Why do you suppose he did THAT...?

Believe me... they're gonna own US of the fed doesn't stop their stupid shiite !

• Upvote 1

8 minutes ago, SgtFuryUSCZ said:

***/// Until somebody loses an eye ....

just ask SHABS ===>  B) he's lost two at our hands !

We feel kinda bad.... we're gonna buy him a dog and a cup full of pencils ! :D:P

You know me.....I'll keep the pencils, collect freebie change in my hat....and drink whiskey from the cup.  B)  ....and use my white cane to trip every prick that tells me to get a job.  :eyebrows:

GO RV, then BV

My first approach to the wall would first be to open all those newly needed military bases , on the border. 2ndly anyone caught trying to cross the border would do one year hard labour in the building of the wall (women and children excluded , must b returned to Mexico). 3rd would be a 5k bounty on all drug dealers and their shipments , must be caught alive (see exceptions).... Hunting methods are dogs only ......Permits cost $1000 per group (no group limit)....Open season.....No bag limits.....W/exception weapons may be used in the event his or her dog is killed in the course of apprehension......Just getting started !

• Upvote 3

1 minute ago, Texstorm said:

My first approach to the wall would first be to open all those newly needed military bases , on the border. 2ndly anyone caught trying to cross the border would do one year hard labour in the building of the wall (women and children excluded , must b returned to Mexico). 3rd would be a 5k bounty on all drug dealers and their shipments , must be caught alive (see exceptions).... Hunting methods are dogs only ......Permits cost $1000 per group (no group limit)....Open season.....No bag limits.....W/exception weapons may be used in the event his or her dog is killed in the course of apprehension......Just getting started !

WE'RE IN !:lol:  Where do we sign up...?! :D

• Upvote 2