Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Trump Moves To ABOLISH The Federal Reserve And Institute Gold Standard

bigwave

Donald Trump won the election in a landslide because of bold ideas. His ideas would erase and remove decades of failed policies and corrupt agendas that have plagued this country for too long. As Trump’s transition team continues to fill his cabinet, more and more attention continues to surround the possible selections for a variety of high-ranking positions and meetings that might help decide these appointments. On Monday, Trump held a meeting with John Allison, the former CEO of the bank BB&T and of the libertarian think tank the Cato Institute. We have seen several reports indicating that Trump is considering Allison for Treasury secretary. On the campaign trail, Trump often questioned the future of the Federal Reserve’s political independence. In line with these comments, Allison wants to abolish Federal Reserve all together and go back to the gold standard. In fact, Allison takes that rhetoric one step further.

http://investmentwatchblog.com/trump-moves-to-abolish-the-federal-reserve-and-institute-gold-standard/

• Upvote 5

Brothers and Sisters, Friends and Acquaintances; This will be a political earthquake that shall rock the entire world. And if Trump is going in this direction then he will need everyone's prayers that pray's because the forces set up against him to prevent this course of action are beyond most measure to change them. It will usher in exactly what I've predicted last yr after the election and that is an era of unheard of wealth the likes of which the world has never before seen.  

• Upvote 1

Thanks bigwave....The immense wealth that's generated through the US economy is staggering and the amount that the federal reserve steals from the American taxpayers is unjustifiable...The purpose the federal reserve was formed has outlived its illegal conception and needs to be dissolved...The rothschild saw a money-cow and put a goldring in its nose and hasn't looked back...The federal reserve is responsible for financing the rothschild quest for world domination...The rothschild    can now afford to unharness the American money cow now that they own the US central banks and are pushing for a cashless society....jmho

• Upvote 2

4 hours ago, sq2 said:

The Rothschild family will assassinate him just like Abraham Lincoln. Andrew Jackson, and JFK. Prayers can protect him though!

absolutely if one dares to look at Andrew jackson he survived i believe 2-3 assassination attempts trying to push the rothchilds out. He may be the only one that survived. Most presidents ended up dead. Id say out of a the presidents that tried they ALL are true heroes and put their lives on the line but many forget about Adrew jackson i beieve he may have been the most agressive and courageous of them all.

Edited by easyrider
  • Upvote 1

Thanks EasyRider

"Sir, I am in the hands of a merciful God. I have full confidence in his goodness and mercy... The Bible is true... Upon the sacred volume I rest my hope for eternal salvation, through the merits and blood or our blessed Lord and Saviour, Jesus Christ." A. Jackson 1845

Well said.

• Upvote 1