Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Sheriff's Probe Finds Obama Birth Certificate 'FAKE'

***///

11 minutes ago, Shabibilicious said:

I'd even go one step further Patrick, and say millions of people simply lack the ability of logical objectivity.......people who devote themselves to voting down party lines are perfect examples.  

We agree with you SHABS.... people who are SO sucked into the Dem's fake narrative perpetrated by a

great evil bent on destroying our Republic that they'd vote for an enemy of our Republic who lies to them

about everything from the death of American Heroes,

graft and corruption,

to a simple server and devices,

and who steals millions of dollars from 'donors' under false pretenses with the promise of favors once in office

is terrible !

And we've heard all their excuses for doing so --- but it's her turn next !

..."but she's a woman !"..... "but we love her husband!"...

..."but she has so much political experience".... but she's, butt she's... butt cheese....

There was NEVER a single good and decent nor logical reason for voting for KILLary Klinton.

Yet they stuck by her because they were registered Democrats.... who towed the LYING LINE...

to the bitter end... and now they're still not over having been HAD.

PATHETIC.

• Upvote 3

6 minutes ago, SgtFuryUSCZ said:

There was NEVER a single good and decent nor logical reason for voting for KILLary Klinton.

Yet they stuck by her because they were registered Democrats.... who towed the LYING LINE...

to the bitter end... and now they're still not over having been HAD.

PATHETIC.

Correct.  Every voting cycle it's the same thing, just much more vocal this time......although 2012 had more than it's fair share of lovable losers.    In the end, losers hate to lose, plain and simple.  

GO RV, then BV

5 minutes ago, SgtFuryUSCZ said:

***///

Trump broke the cycle !

Anyone still whining and bemoaning this fact is a "loser".

America has voted for a NON-politician, so no complaining about

"business-as-usual politics".... it only proves you've missed the obvious !

:jester:

You just told me a couple of days ago that Trump was playing politician when he publicly stated Obama was born here.  He may be an outsider.....but he's been a politician for 18 months now.  I'm not denying he broke the cycle.....now you should be forthright and admit he's a politician, AGAIN.  Just saying  ;)

GO RV, then BV

• Upvote 1

***///

He is officially now in politics.... he is playing the game -

only difference is - he's playing it his way... our way, not the 'swamp's way,

A Patriotic politician that works for The People, not for himself... doesn't have to. 

He already has his American dream... doesn't need to USE the office nor The American People

to get it like the career politicians do....

Therein lies the difference.

Seriously SHABS - you need to quit hating long enough to give the man a chance.

You sound so scared, confused, angry without cause.. and that's just sad. <_<

• Upvote 3

5 minutes ago, SgtFuryUSCZ said:

***///

He is officially now in politics.... he is playing the game -

only difference is - he's playing it his way... our way, not the 'swamp's way,

A Patriotic politician that works for The People, not for himself... doesn't have to. 

He already has his American dream... doesn't need to USE the office nor The American People

to get it like the career politicians do....

Therein lies the difference.

Seriously SHABS - you need to quit hating long enough to give the man a chance.

You sound so scared, confused, angry without cause.. and that's just sad. <_<

This might be the norm in today's dysfunctional society......However, contrary to your belief system, simply saying whatever pops into one's head does not make it true, even though you have the numbers here in your conservative DV safe space to back up your claim.  ;)

GO RV, then BV 

• Downvote 1

1 hour ago, RV ME said:

You may say that Obummer has come and gone, but I disagree. 

I agree with you RV ME!

Hey, Flimsy Carter hasn't been President of these United States of America for nearly 36 years and now has the fond and undying affection of North Korea that is a sworn enemy to these same United States of America.  The very least that should be done is have soon to be exPresident of these very same United States of America Barack Hussein Obama stripped of every benefit, title, and accord as a President of the United States of America for his illegitimate and illegal tenure as President of the United States of America.

For Barack Hussein Obama's presidential library, they should find a great big ole sink hole somewhere and name it after him with a simple statement on the plaque identifying the great big ole sink hole, "This is what Barack Hussein Obama tried to do to the United States of America and all his ignorant, self seeking, and destructive followers who opposed and vilified the Patriots of the United States of America."

• Upvote 3

20 minutes ago, Synopsis said:

I agree with you RV ME!

Hey, Flimsy Carter hasn't been President of these United States of America for nearly 36 years and now has the fond and undying affection of North Korea that is a sworn enemy to these same United States of America.  The very least that should be done is have soon to be exPresident of these very same United States of America Barack Hussein Obama stripped of every benefit, title, and accord as a President of the United States of America for his illegitimate and illegal tenure as President of the United States of America.

For Barack Hussein Obama's presidential library, they should find a great big ole sink hole somewhere and name it after him with a simple statement on the plaque identifying the great big ole sink hole, "This is what Barack Hussein Obama tried to do to the United States of America and all his ignorant, self seeking, and destructive followers who opposed and vilified the Patriots of the United States of America."

***///

And when the truth comes out about his phony birth certificate,

maybe we can finally get at his college records where he enrolled as a foreign student...

That would prove he's over-stayed his Student Visa and can be DEPORTED !

And you're right -- Carter was / is a HACK.

We like the sink-hole idea, too ! :lol: RIGHT ON !

Edited by SgtFuryUSCZ
  • Upvote 2

2 minutes ago, SgtFuryUSCZ said:

***///

And when the truth comes out about his phony birth certificate,

maybe we can finally get at his college records where he enrolled as a foreign student...

That would prove he's over-stayed his Student Visa and can be DEPORTED !

And you're right -- Carter was / is a HACK.

We like the sink-hole idea, too ! :lol: RIGHT ON !

:twothumbs:

1 hour ago, Shabibilicious said:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9UAg2f3dP1g

Figured I should probably post this link in the proper thread.  Enjoy.  :D

GO RV, then BV

So 4 years ago you watched a video someone posted of what was basically Sheriff Joe presenting evidence as one would to a grand jury showing why there is a reason to investigate the birth certificate issue, and then the poster narrated with their thoughts.  But you did not watch what I posted which would be more like Sheriff Joe presenting the actual evidence discovered in the subsequent investigation to a jury.  The video I posted had actual expert forensic document inspectors stating unequivocally that the document presented as Obummers birth certificate was a forgery.  They went on to further identify the actual birth certificate that the forged information was taken from and demonstrated what was discovered.  None of this was known when your fall back video was posted.  And somehow, in your mind, they are the same?  See your earlier post about minds being a terrible thing to waste and engage yours.  The video you posted contained conjecture and probability, the video I posted  contained the actual facts found during an extensive investigation.

Tell me, is ignorance really bliss?  The cure for ignorance is knowledge, and in this case that would be knowledge of the truth.  If you remain ignorant of a subject by refusing to look at the facts then that is no longer just ignorance, it borders on stupidity.  I know you are not stupid so I figure this is a good example of the infamous Egyptian River Syndrome,

AKA Denial.

• Upvote 5

11 minutes ago, RV ME said:

So 4 years ago you watched a video someone posted of what was basically Sheriff Joe presenting evidence as one would to a grand jury showing why there is a reason to investigate the birth certificate issue, and then the poster narrated with their thoughts.  But you did not watch what I posted which would be more like Sheriff Joe presenting the actual evidence discovered in the subsequent investigation to a jury.  The video I posted had actual expert forensic document inspectors stating unequivocally that the document presented as Obummers birth certificate was a forgery.  They went on to further identify the actual birth certificate that the forged information was taken from and demonstrated what was discovered.  None of this was known when your fall back video was posted.  And somehow, in your mind, they are the same?  See your earlier post about minds being a terrible thing to waste and engage yours.  The video you posted contained conjecture and probability, the video I posted  contained the actual facts found during an extensive investigation.

Tell me, is ignorance really bliss?  The cure for ignorance is knowledge, and in this case that would be knowledge of the truth.  If you remain ignorant of a subject by refusing to look at the facts then that is no longer just ignorance, it borders on stupidity.  I know you are not stupid so I figure this is a good example of the infamous Egyptian River Syndrome,

AKA Denial.

Basically the same players....plus it was good enough for your cronies to lose their friggen minds 4 years ago.  Of course, none of them will have the stones to come forward and admit it.  And I can't for the life of me figure out why most of you feel it necessary to belittle me.....do I really ruffle your edges so much?  :D 

GO RV, then BV

• Upvote 1

55 minutes ago, Shabibilicious said:

And I can't for the life of me figure out why most of you feel it necessary to belittle me.....do I really ruffle your edges so much?  :D 

GO RV, then BV

They're haters... Plan and simple. I've never seen people whose candidate won and still be so upset. And unless you are George Costanza it is a lie even if you believe it. America as a whole did not vote for our president elect. I know the Sarge keeps saying America voted for Trump, but that simply isn't true. Only the bought and paid for members of the Electoral College voted in majority for our next president.

4 hours ago, SgtFuryUSCZ said:

America has voted for a NON-politician, blah blah blah

Sorry Sarge, another misleading statement.

B/A

• Downvote 3

1 hour ago, Shabibilicious said:

Basically the same players....plus it was good enough for your cronies to lose their friggen minds 4 years ago.  Of course, none of them will have the stones to come forward and admit it.  And I can't for the life of me figure out why most of you feel it necessary to belittle me.....do I really ruffle your edges so much?  :D 

GO RV, then BV

Basically the same players?  Well I guess, except for the addition of the forensic document investigators and the actual evidence of their findings.  So you seem to be saying they are the same, but different.  You have chosen to buy the the lies from the same, not basically the same, but the same people who have been lying to you for eight years.  Did you continue to believe Dan Rather when he made the preposterous “fake but true” claim after he got caught trying to peddle forged documents?

I can’t speak for others, but in regards to ruffling feathers I know that when you refuse to even live up to the low standards you set for yourself, it does make me want to point out you hypocrisy.  You claim you look at both sides of issues before forming a conclusion, but apparently not.  Maybe it is accurate in your mind and I mistakenly believed that you meant you look objectively and critically at both sides.  My bad for thinking that.  And apparently, once your mind is made up further evidence will not be considered least it conflict with your well thought out conclusions.

Recently, you were admonishing several for believing fake news stories.  Now that you are confronted with evidence that conflicts with your belief in fake news you seem to give yourself a pass , but you hypocrisy is most unbecoming.  Maybe I and several others have come to expect more from you, rightly or wrongly, and we are still surprised when you under preform.

• Upvote 6

53 minutes ago, bostonangler said:

Sorry Sarge, another misleading statement.

***///

'OlSarge'sGals are correct -- Mr. Trump has never held public / political office.

You are being intentionally acerbic and deceitful - yet again. Hijacked by the left, no mind of your own.

We're bored with you... no challenge ever since you outed yourself for lack of truthfulness.

You are no longer of consequence here as far as we're concerned.

:jester:

• Upvote 3

BTW, dishonest BOSTONANGLER === perhaps you didn't see TheDIVEMASTER's post here today about how

KILLary Klinton LOST THE POPULAR VOTE....

And did you also hear ==== Donald Trump has officially won the Electoral College vote and will become the

45th President of The United States of America ! :tiphat:

EASILY SURPASSING THE 270 mark ! :lol:

All the illegal bullying, threats, violence of the Electorate by your lefty comrades did your camp NO GOOD whatsoever.

We're going to get to watch alligator mouth Joe Biden say uncomfortably inappropriate things when he has to announce

Mr. Trump THE WINNER and Certify the E.C. vote !

Creepy Joe makes our skin crawl !

You and SHABS love to talk about Trump twittering remarks -- how about this epic fail VP of yours...?

How horrible if THAT MOUTHY MORON ever had to take over the reins...! Eeek...!

Yuh, now THERE'S a "Statesman" for ya !  NOT !

Why dontcha crack on HIM like ya do Trump, eh...?

Yuh, that's what we thought.... <_< LYING HYPOCRITES RULE THE DAY ON THE LEFT. <=== PROVEN FACT.

• Upvote 3

13 hours ago, SgtFuryUSCZ said:

We're going to get to watch alligator mouth Joe Biden say uncomfortably inappropriate things when he has to announce

Mr. Trump THE WINNER and Certify the E.C. vote !

Creepy Joe makes our skin crawl !

You and SHABS love to talk about Trump twittering remarks -- how about this epic fail VP of yours...?

How horrible if THAT MOUTHY MORON ever had to take over the reins...! Eeek...!

Yuh, now THERE'S a "Statesman" for ya !  NOT !

Why dontcha crack on HIM like ya do Trump, eh...?

Yuh, that's what we thought.... <_< LYING HYPOCRITES RULE THE DAY ON THE LEFT. <=== PROVEN FACT.

I didn't see V.P. Joe's tweet you are referencing.....but if he did, he is wrong.  Twitter is no place for people of power to air their grievances like petulant children......."I know you are, but what am I?"  I don't give a tinkers damn which party they belong to.....grow up, be an adult, not to mention, an incidental role model.  :mellow:

GO RV, then BV 

***///

Typical lefty, SHABS -- hell bent on removing the Free Speech of others because you don't like the message.

Typical lefty trying to control the narrative by shutting down TRUTH.

Pathetic.  Next you'll be calling US racists and haters for supporting Trump.... it's in your Alinski guide, look it up.<_<

You know what that makes you, right..? ===> :jester:

1 minute ago, SgtFuryUSCZ said:

***///

Typical lefty, SHABS -- hell bent on removing the Free Speech of others because you don't like the message.

Typical lefty trying to control the narrative by shutting down TRUTH.

Pathetic.  Next you'll be calling US racists and haters for supporting Trump.... it's in your Alinski guide, look it up.<_<

You know what that makes you, right..? ===> :jester:

I see.....okay for PEOTUS, not okay for VPOTUS.  

This place must seem like a playground to you.  You get to run around spouting anything that bounces off the inside of your forehead, sans truthful discernment.....your safe space in a mad mad real world.  Must get quite lonely......you have my condolences.  :(

GO RV, then BV 

3 minutes ago, Bunk said:

Biden/Klinton 2020 :lol:... Shabs is now the resident far lefty here :lol:,no offense:peace: , Oh,except for josh earnest,I mean B/A :facepalm:..Obama should be put on a slow boat to where ever:eyebrows:.

Obviously none of you read my thread to Divemaster after the election, congratulating him and expressing my support for our next President, Donald Trump.....And other than gigging him on his stupid twitter tirades, not the ones that matter.....but the silly, stupid, his feelings are hurt ones, I have been nothing but supportive.  Find any evidence to the contrary.....please do, bring it to light.

GO RV, then BV