Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Do you hear the rumbling?

possum

I sure hope believer cuss the RV is upon us and like a thief in the night it will happen. My intel is now telling me July 17th. Is the day or any date before. Children, it's time to PARtY!!! Go for it, I'm urinating on my bosses forklift tomorrow and for all smart people here, empty your bladders on their desk. I hereby declare July 17th as "The National Pee On Your Bosses Desk". Go ahead and take some practice shots tomorrow!!! It will make you feel good gettin rid of the coffee and in-shape for the big day.

• Upvote 9
  • Downvote 10

Hardly worth replying to this post, but you should have respect for those with authority over you, and thank them for keeping food on your table! Maybe instead of peeing on his desk, you should send him roses. Just a thought. We are called to love our neighbors, even if we don't like them.

• Upvote 5
  • Downvote 6

I sure hope believer cuss the RV is upon us and like a thief in the night it will happen. My intel is now telling me July 17th. Is the day or any date before. Children, it's time to PARtY!!! Go for it, I'm urinating on my bosses forklift tomorrow and for all smart people here, empty your bladders on their desk. I hereby declare July 17th as "The National Pee On Your Bosses Desk". Go ahead and take some practice shots tomorrow!!! It will make you feel good gettin rid of the coffee and in-shape for the big day.

Sounds more like passing GAS Possum..

Madman

• Upvote 2

Possum.....Thank you so much for your intel! We all are just mere pawn that a wait your every word. I marked on my calendar the 17th!! That is when me and all the employees will follow your every word at my job. We plan to go into the office at 9 am and drain the lizard! We all will a wait your next post about the party that you and mamma are having. Me and the boys will be no problem. We just want to see the master! I will not look at you oh great one. I just want to be in the presence of the Creator of ALL! You are the KING OF KINGS, CREATOR OF INCOME, ALL KNOWING, and GOD OF GODS! We are your servants oh great one! Can we come to your party?

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

I may not agree with my boss a lot of the time but I don't think I would pee on her desk. I would respectfully say goodbye and not look back twice. Of course I think I'll wait for the RV to take place. Possum I have never seen this side of you. Don't let the stress get to you cause this is going to happen and we will be much better off. Just shake their hand and say SEE YA. God Bless Semper Fi

• Upvote 2

Hardly worth replying to this post, but you should have respect for those with authority over you, and thank them for keeping food on your table! Maybe instead of peeing on his desk, you should send him roses. Just a thought. We are called to love our neighbors, even if we don't like them.

Its just a joke... lol he tries to keep humor instilled in all of us and I actually like reading his posts cause it gives me a good laugh...dont be so serious, maybe you need a little vacay.....

Possum.....Thank you so much for your intel! We all are just mere pawn that a wait your every word. I marked on my calendar the 17th!! That is when me and all the employees will follow your every word at my job. We plan to go into the office at 9 am and drain the lizard! We all will a wait your next post about the party that you and mamma are having. Me and the boys will be no problem. We just want to see the master! I will not look at you oh great one. I just want to be in the presence of the Creator of ALL! You are the KING OF KINGS, CREATOR OF INCOME, ALL KNOWING, and GOD OF GODS! We are your servants oh great one! Can we come to your party?

You are welcomed and Possum is a mere mortal who does believe that Jesus is the Savior of Mankind. Granted. I am not a good example of a believer but I blame no one except for momma-not, myself! Life is a gift and meant to be enjoyed while always remembering who is King-Jesus!

I may not agree with my boss a lot of the time but I don't think I would pee on her desk. I would respectfully say goodbye and not look back twice. Of course I think I'll wait for the RV to take place. Possum I have never seen this side of you. Don't let the stress get to you cause this is going to happen and we will be much better off. Just shake their hand and say SEE YA. God Bless Semper Fi

Thanks and don't worry Possum is level headed. I just vented and tell the truth I will take a leak on my bosses forklift when it rv's then pressure wash it and buy him a steak dinner with all the trimmings.

• Upvote 1