Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

GAME ON! It’s Trump / Pence vs Hillarious / Satan

Game on! It’s Trump / Pence vs Hillarious / Satan

By Chris Wysocki  I am John Galt

hillary-on-fire.jpg

It's official. Donald Trump is the Republican party's nominee for 45th president of the United States.

And shortly thereafter, Indiana Governor Mike Pence joined him on the ticket.

You will note that this blogger was, briefly, in the #NeverTrump camp.

Then reality set in.

The bottom line? Pond scum would be preferable to Hillarious Clinton.

So I conclude, not without some reluctance, that the Wall Street Journal's Bill McGurn is right: the best case for Donald Trump is this: the alternative is Hillarious Clinton.

The economy? "There is zero reason to believe a Clinton administration would be any improvement over the past eight years, from taxes and spending and regulation to ObamaCare. "

Social issues? Hillarious Clinton is "the candidate who touts the Planned Parenthood view of human life, who sees nothing wrong with forcing nuns to provide employees with contraceptives, and who supports the Obama administration's bid to compel K-through-12 public schools to open girls' bathrooms to males who identify as female."

Foreign affairs? Think the Russian "reset" (how's that working out?) Benghazi, and the "deal" with Iran.

The Supreme Court? To ask the question is to answer it.

In short, as McGurn concludes, Donald Trump "represents a huge risk." But -- and it's a large "but" -- "honesty requires that this risk be weighed against a clear-eyed look at the certainties a Hillarious Clinton administration would bring."

There are 6,000 some odd political appointees residing in the Executive Branch. Staffers in DOJ, EPA, IRS, Agriculture, Energy, Commerce, the military, and elsewhere. Barack Obama has filled those slots with Lois Lerner and Elizabeth Warren clones. Hillarious Clinton would keep them in place. Donald Trump can't wait to fire them all.

Meanwhile Turkey is imploding, with Recep Erdogan purging moderates while moving our NATO partner into an alliance with every other Middle Eastern Islamic dictatorship. Hillarious Clinton allowed that to happen.

Barack Obama has set the stage for open warfare on police. Black Lives Matter, regardless of their stated intentions, has become a terrorist organization. Dallas, Baton Rouge, Milwaukee, Kansas City, the story is the same — an "activist" took it upon himself to kill policemen, in order to protest "injustice."

Those cops have families. Those cops did nothing wrong. And yet Barack Obama has refused to light the White House blue to memorialize them even though he didn't hesitate to put up rainbow lights in celebration of sodomite "marriage" or purple lights for a dead rock star. No doubt Hillarious Clinton agrees with his racist, and divisive decision, since she bashed the police during a recent speech to the NAACP.

Then there's the curious case of Twitter banning conservatives, most recently Breitbart News tech editor Milo Yiannopoulos. As a private media company they are, of course, free to serve whomever they wish. (Unlike, say, a baker or a florist or a photographer, but I digress...) But what happens when Hillarious Clinton finishes her attack on the the First Amendment by installing a version of Twitter's Orwellian Trust And Safety Council at the FCC, with the power to "ban" people from using the Internet?

Think of it as imposing a Campus Speech Code on the entire country. Then try to tell me the Democrats wouldn't jump at the chance to do it. Safe spaces for everybody! Cue the Social Justice Warriors!

Like I said, scary stuff. And reason enough to vote for Donald Trump.

http://wyblog.us/blog/election/game-on-trump-pence-vs-the-antichrist.html

• Upvote 8
  • Downvote 1

8 hours ago, Jaxinjersey said:

:twothumbs:

Love it when there's a John Galt reference!!!

I'm in the Gulch... now where's that Dagny girl?!!! :wub:

Mr. Wysocki is NOT my idea of John Galt but if that's how he 'identifies'... who am I to question?

So, you're in the Gulch?  Is it amazing?  I hate to have to tell you this, Jax... Dagny went full Trumptard then dove headfirst into 2 simultaneous home-remodel projects!  Lol!  #winning   :eyebrows:

"When you see that trading is done, not by consent, but by compulsion - when you see that in order to produce, you need to obtain permission from men who produce nothing - when you see that money is flowing to those who deal, not in goods, but in favors - when you see that men get richer by graft and by pull than by work, and your laws don't protect you against them, but protect them against you - when you see corruption being rewarded and honesty becoming a self-sacrifice - you may know that your society is doomed"... or that Lyin', Crooked Hiillary is a viable candidate for President of the United States!  ~ Ayn Rand (mostly;)

18 minutes ago, RV ME said:

Is that two against one with Trump / Pence?  I mean after all isn’t Hildabeast / Satan being redundant?

Are you saying I'm redundant?  That I repeat myself?  That I say things over and over? ;)

• Upvote 3

1 hour ago, Muleslayer said:

It ain't a CAR key little lady!

its muh truck key! :moon-from-car:

Nice ass!  :eyebrows:

I can't get this to post but its great...

And this...

kainkles.jpg

• Upvote 4

WOW .....Whatshername  :o great pics.  You are too much   :bravo:

On 7/23/2016 at 8:39 PM, Whatshername said:

This one is my favorite one..........LOL LOL  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  just love it.   Too funny.

• Upvote 2

4 hours ago, millionaire in training said:

WOW .....Whatshername  :o great pics.  You are too much   :bravo:

This one is my favorite one..........LOL LOL  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  just love it.   Too funny.

It's too easy!  There's so much out there... so funny!  The new campaign poster looks like a Bed, Bath & Beyond coupon...

tk-sicker-promo-home-secondary-feature-0

• Upvote 3

3 hours ago, Whatshername said:

It's too easy!  There's so much out there... so funny!  The new campaign poster looks like a Bed, Bath & Beyond coupon...

tk-sicker-promo-home-secondary-feature-0

... and I understand you can use more than one of those BB&B coupons at the same time in checkout!  Kinda reinforces the agenda of voting multiple times in the election booth!  Coincidence... or Corruption Sublimation?!!! <_<:lol:

Edited by Jaxinjersey
  • Upvote 2

2 hours ago, Jaxinjersey said:

... and I understand you can use more than one of those BB&B coupons at the same time in checkout!  Kinda reinforces the agenda of voting multiple times in the election booth!  Coincidence... or Corruption Sublimation?!!! <_<:lol:

Hi Jax :wave: I love it when you put two and two together.  Genius on the coupon... thought provoking indeed. Well done my friend.  :twothumbs: 

• Upvote 2

7 minutes ago, pattyangel said:

Hi Jax :wave: I love it when you put two and two together.  Genius on the coupon... thought provoking indeed. Well done my friend.  :twothumbs: 

... and your angelic aura and tone is always so sumptuously sublime, my dear Patty! :wub:

• Upvote 1

We have to hand it to Whatshername, she does an awesome job at bringing in the information.  :backflip:

I saw the movie 13 Hour, and it was so heart breaking to know that nothing was done to save these lives.  I read somewhere that two days after the murder of the American ambassador and the other Americans, that she held a Ramadan dinner at the state department for the Libyan ambassador to America.  What picture does that paint of this evil person, the incompetence of this individual... how can anyone think to elect her as Chief in command.<_< 

• Upvote 4

On July 25, 2016 at 5:35 PM, Jaxinjersey said:

That's right Jax!  They'll even take expired coupons... just like the DEMONcrats!  

5 hours ago, Shabibilicious said:

Perhaps Russian news sources will portray Putin's lackey/man crush in a more favorable light.  :shrug:

GO RV, then BV

Ya know what's even more interesting?  How the media ignores Hildabeast's many pay-for-play schemes...

Clinton campaigns move to force Trump super-PAC ad off TV

PHILADELPHIA — Hillarious Clinton’s campaign is pressuring TV stations across the country to stop airing an anti-Clinton political ad sponsored by the pro-Trump super-PAC Rebuilding America Now.

The campaign claims the ad, titled “Outsourcing,” is “directly contracted by evidence in the public record.”

The ad claims Clinton went to India and talked up outsourcing — and then received a donation from Indian politician Amar Singh of up to $5 million in 2008.

The Clinton campaign contends that the donation was made in a different year.

A lawyer for Rebuilding America Now, Cleta Mitchell, said the political ad “is well within the scope of important public discourse.”

• Upvote 1

***///

We can all only Pray that it's not too late for the ignorant masses that've been bought, paid for and enslaved by

the dark forces of the evil left.... the sheeple need a wake-up call... they better wise up... and soon...<_<

We don't hold up much hope for them, though, as anyone too ignorant to realise they have allowed themselves to

be further enslaved by the dark forces of the evil left probably doesn't stand a chance for God-Given Freedom...

IGNORANCE... it's a bad thing.