Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Next Monday Allawi will be named to form government

Next Monday Allawi will be named to from government

Tuesday, June 22nd 2010 9:56 AM Erbil, June 22 (AKnews)

A member of al-Iraqiya List declared that next Monday the Iraqi President will ask Ayad Allawi, the Head of the List, to form the next Iraqi government.

The Parliament will reconvene next Monday to assign the next Speaker of the Parliament, Maysun Damluji told AKnews on Monday.

“During the same session the Iraqi President, Jalal Talabani, will call on Allawi to from the new government and certainly al-Iraqiya will carry out the task effectively”, she declared.

“The outsiders’ interference and the political disputes have suspended shaping the government; however, the next Iraqi government should be shared by all Iraqi players”, Damluji concluded.

Lh (AKnews)

http://www.aknews.co...aknews/4/157306

• Upvote 4

Tuesday, June 22nd 2010 9:56 AM

Erbil, June 22 (AKnews) – A member of al-Iraqiya List declared that next Monday the Iraqi President will ask Ayad Allawi, the Head of the List, to form the next Iraqi government.

The Parliament will reconvene next Monday to assign the next Speaker of the Parliament, Maysun Damluji told AKnews on Monday.

“During the same session the Iraqi President, Jalal Talabani, will call on Allawi to from the new government and certainly al-Iraqiya will carry out the task effectively”, she declared.

“The outsiders’ interference and the political disputes have suspended shaping the government; however, the next Iraqi government should be shared by all Iraqi players”, Damluji concluded.

Lh (AKnews)

http://www.aknews.com/en/aknews/4/157306/

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Tuesday, June 22nd 2010 9:56 AM

Erbil, June 22 (AKnews) – A member of al-Iraqiya List declared that next Monday the Iraqi President will ask Ayad Allawi, the Head of the List, to form the next Iraqi government.

Lh (AKnews)

http://www.aknews.com/en/aknews/4/157306/

AMEN !

The entire group elects the Speaker then the President then the Prime Minister ... Talabani, the current President, unless he is re-elected, cannot do this .. at least that is how I read the rules of formation of parliament. So, maybe they have all agreed that Talabani will be the new president, which would be good. I wish he were the PM.

rules for forming parliament:

• Upvote 2

Next Monday Allawi will be named to from government

Tuesday, June 22nd 2010 9:56 AM Erbil, June 22 (AKnews)

A member of al-Iraqiya List declared that next Monday the Iraqi President will ask Ayad Allawi,

Lh (AKnews)

http://www.aknews.co...aknews/4/157306

A "member from the Iraqi List". Next it will be Malikis' turn with "a member" from his rule of law. Back and forth -- back and forth -- back and forth. Man these peeps are INCREDIBLE with their HATRED towards one another. They have MORE than enough RESOURCES that can be shared MANY TIMES over between ALL. Yet they forget that SADAAM had FULL CONTROL just the "OTHER DAY" and shared ZERO. Seize the moment people -- seize the moment !!!

Edited by EBJNYC
  • Upvote 1

Thank you for the post. Carlablum :D

All we can do read each news article and look for a grain of fact and truth in each one. Often the last piece of the puzzle is published in the news weeks later.

The entire group elects the Speaker then the President then the Prime Minister ... Talabani, the current President, unless he is re-elected, cannot do this .. at least that is how I read the rules of formation of parliament. So, maybe they have all agreed that Talabani will be the new president, which would be good. I wish he were the PM.

rules for forming parliament:

Thanks luckylucy. Yeah you are right but I think my confusion on this is that I was under the impression that there came a time that the President was to assume both his position and the PM position as interim until they could formally get it together. I read that thing so many times it was blurring...lol but when the mandated date for Talabani to assume the PM spot it just went whoosh and Maliki was still being called the interim PM so at that point I just assumed that they were breaking the rules and I was lost on how to figure it out as the only guide I had was the constitution. Drove me nuts so I started drinking beer instead and reading comic books because they made more sense. <_<

:lol::lol::lol: Just kidding..... ;)