Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

The Writing is on The Wall - President Trump Derails The NWO

He may not be the example of good in some eyes but that's why we need him.... good has been a pack of lies for to long under the ownership of people beholding to their handlers. He has everyone scared and they know time is coming to a close for their game.  He has my vote and if I could I would vote twice for him.....tired of political lies

• Upvote 6

There once was a time when our elected officials actually attempted to vote as the voters wished them too!

In the last few decades this trend has died! They now vote the way their special interest want them to vote for campaign donations.

People are sick & tired of politicians at all levels of government. The people who are supposed of protect the American people from corporate greed and corruption are "For Sale". You do not have to look too hard to see why Trump & Sanders are so popular. Hilary is a typical politician who has already sold her vote to wall street or donors of the Clinton Foundation. :(

• Upvote 1