Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

7 family members killed 'execution-style' in Ohio, 8th body found

umbertino

***///

Dunno what they expected to happen when they put their entire family in

danger by becoming illegal marijuana farmers.....:facepalm3:

Even if it HAD been legal to do, who's to say the gangsta element involved in it's distribution

wouldn't have cut them out anyway...?

Healthy competition not a factor in this home-grown bidniz....:confused2:

Very sad.:facepalm:

Interestingly, on 60 Minutes last night, they did a story about the terrible heroin epidemic in Ohio.....and one of the treatment facilities they visited during the story was in Piketon.....the same town where these murders occurred.  I'm pretty sure they film 60 Minute episodes many weeks in advance.  Weird.  :huh:

GO RV, then BV

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, gymrat76541 said:

If I lived out in the country, I'd carry a weapon 24/7. Too many crazies running round the woods! :(

Just in the woods?I think when I'm in the woods I worry about the city Folk coming around.

• Upvote 2

To me this sounds like an execution ! Normal circumstances do not happen like this, it just doesn't make sense to be a murder suicide. Call it what you want but I feel that if it's not someone who was given access to the family, then it was a deliberate execution by a professional or professionals be they paramilitary or mafia related. So sad !

• Upvote 1

***///

...'professional' hit may be it, TEXSTORM... as the illegal activities which would draw that kind of element are

compounded by the discovery of illegal cockfighting now, too...

Whoever was in charge of this family's 'activities' HAD to know what they were doing could draw this outcome...

Those poor animals were found in dismal conditions... just awful.

We feel sorry for the family members who were placed at risk by whoever in that family allowed this to go on

and endangered everyone else...