Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Fifth Third Bank / Tampa, FL

trackeer

I wanted to let all of you know, I went to this bank today and they told me I had to spend at least $500.00 minimum for IQD, not being an account holder. The same guy I bought through 2 months ago, he was not as pleasant to speak to either, as he was 2 months ago. Two months ago, he stated no minimum to me. I think I spent somewhere around $250 US at that time. My point is, I feel this restriction is r/t the scarcity of Iraqi Dinar. The bank worker told me, the regular bank customers do not have this $500.00 min. I didn't either 2 months ago. My pt. too is I think the bank is leaning towards wealthier investors buying the dinar, and not making it easy for the smaller retail buyer. I think this is good news for coming rv. Note: I do bank with Bank of America but they still do not sell/orbuy IQD.

I wanted to let all of you know, I went to this bank today and they told me I had to spend at least $500.00 minimum for IQD, not being an account holder. The same guy I bought through 2 months ago, he was not as pleasant to speak to either, as he was 2 months ago. Two months ago, he stated no minimum to me. I think I spent somewhere around $250 US at that time. My point is, I feel this restriction is r/t the scarcity of Iraqi Dinar. The bank worker told me, the regular bank customers do not have this $500.00 min. I didn't either 2 months ago. My pt. too is I think the bank is leaning towards wealthier investors buying the dinar, and not making it easy for the smaller retail buyer. I think this is good news for coming rv. Note: I do bank with Bank of America but they still do not sell/orbuy IQD.

Or it could be the guy you talked to got in an argument with his wife that morning and still had his panties in a wad when he talked to you.... lol

• Upvote 2

No, it has nothing to do with them only paying attention to wealthier clients. The managers are being pressured to make people open accounts. It has been 5/3 general policy to allow noncustomers to buy foreign currency, upto 2k or 2500. Many of the branchs have been makiing people open accounts. Basically you're reading into something that isn't there. Just out of interest which branch did you go to?

Or it could be the guy you talked to got in an argument with his wife that morning and still had his panties in a wad when he talked to you.... lol

:lol::lol::lol::lol:

This has nothing to do with the RV. Capitol One wouldn't even talk to me until I open an account with them, :angry::angry: once I open an account they became friendly imagine that :lol::lol:

Well, I spoke to the same bank employee as I had when I bought it 2 months ago, and this was not a friendly transaction of words. I still think the $500 minumum buy amt. has to do with the prospect of large amts. of money that will come into the bank when the rv occurs. The bank is in North Tampa FL where I reside. all imo.

Well, I spoke to the same bank employee as I had when I bought it 2 months ago, and this was not a friendly transaction of words. I still think the $500 minumum buy amt. has to do with the prospect of large amts. of money that will come into the bank when the rv occurs. The bank is in North Tampa FL where I reside. all imo.

Wiregrass Branch, Countyline Branch, Carrollwood Branch, which branch. I can tell you some info but you have to give me the specific branch you went to.

I use 5/3 Bank in Roswell Georgia they are wonderful friendly professional group. They are also investors in IQD and Dong. They understand the frustrations and up's and downs of Iraq's political system. I suggest you drive up here and my bankers will take care of you. Clint Pendley is the financial center manager tel. 678-352-4496.He is assisted by Ann, Fatima, Alexandria. Personally I would open several accounts there for the rv then you can wire transfer your funds past rv. Also set up big account with Bank of America for high insurance account. I dont know of any other banks that offer insured high dollar accounts. Any body else know? I would set up several bank accounts in many banks I have set up 4 banks.{Too many failed banks in Georgia} You can use your money thats in your account. For most of us we buy high volume of IQD. Dont buy more than you can afford, this rv is close how close ???????. Be prepared to hurry up and wait. Lil Red

Edited by lil red

I don't believe it has anything to do with anything except the guy was having a bad day.

I just went to 5/3 here in Louisville KY and bought 300,000 more dinar. It has not arrived yet. I called yesterday to check and received a call back saying the broker they use had to order more and I should receive my dinar within this week.

I heard someone tried to purchase dinar at a Wells Fargo yesterday and was told there was currently a moratorium on selling it. Anyone have a relationship with WF that could see if they get the same answer??? Thank you in advance :)

Wells Fargo has been saying no to selling dinar for months...

Wiregrass Branch, Countyline Branch, Carrollwood Branch, which branch. I can tell you some info but you have to give me the specific branch you went to.

Carrollwood Branch. I was not rude to him when I asked to buy more dinar. We all have an opinion, but mine is the banks are expecting a re-valuation soon, and want the money in their own cauffers. They treat me like this, I'll just sell it directly at a exchange myself, they won't get me to open an account treating me like this; and I'll buy gold and other commodities. The heck with ws and the banks.

Thanks for sharing trackeer.

yw

I don't believe it has anything to do with anything except the guy was having a bad day.

I just went to 5/3 here in Louisville KY and bought 300,000 more dinar. It has not arrived yet. I called yesterday to check and received a call back saying the broker they use had to order more and I should receive my dinar within this week.

C_BOLT, with your info. , it appears the IQD is getting scarce to get ahold of. When I bought at 5/3rd 60 days ago, I got mine the next business day. I bought either 125 or 250,000 IQD, and got no harsh treatment. I guess Iraq Bank pulling 70% IQD off the street is having the desired effect. I also feel since people like Donald Trump bragged he bought 50 million IQD, he can't be the only wealthy person to feel the investment will make them filthy rich. I know for us to get paid alot it ties in with alot of these un-desirables, getting more filthy rich.

I use 5/3 Bank in Roswell Georgia they are wonderful friendly professional group. They are also investors in IQD and Dong. They understand the frustrations and up's and downs of Iraq's political system. I suggest you drive up here and my bankers will take care of you. Clint Pendley is the financial center manager tel. 678-352-4496.He is assisted by Ann, Fatima, Alexandria. Personally I would open several accounts there for the rv then you can wire transfer your funds past rv. Also set up big account with Bank of America for high insurance account. I dont know of any other banks that offer insured high dollar accounts. Any body else know? I would set up several bank accounts in many banks I have set up 4 banks.{Too many failed banks in Georgia} You can use your money thats in your account. For most of us we buy high volume of IQD. Dont buy more than you can afford, this rv is close how close ???????. Be prepared to hurry up and wait. Lil Red

With so many people owning Dinar and owning LOTS of it I guess we will see multitudes of billionaires in the U.S soon (or whenever it RV's) As much as I want this to happen thats scary to me because I dont see Iraq having that kind of money to hand out. This is just the U.S I am talking about, what about all the other countries? We are talking millions of people becoming billionaires and trillionaires, think about it. Something "aint right" with that scenario. Trust me I own Dinar and want this more than anything as I have lots of people to help, but the more I read and the more I see its just not seeming "right".

Carrollwood Branch. I was not rude to him when I asked to buy more dinar. We all have an opinion, but mine is the banks are expecting a re-valuation soon, and want the money in their own cauffers. They treat me like this, I'll just sell it directly at a exchange myself, they won't get me to open an account treating me like this; and I'll buy gold and other commodities. The heck with ws and the banks.

You must of spoke to Rick Orosco the Branch manager, he thinks he's one of the best bankers in Tampa Bay, I actually heard him say that. He's so full of himself and knows nothing. Try going to the wiregrass branch near wiregrass mall, it's a little bit of a drive but ask for Chuck or Mary, I'm sure they'll take care of you.

Had a friend in Tampa area get his income tax return back a few days ago and wanted to buy 1 million dinar. Told him about www.silvergreetings.com so he could use a credit card, but then saw this post last night. Told him of the 5 3rd bank and he said he knew where several were. He went to the bank today, don't know which one, and opened an account for $100 and then purchased 1 million dinar for $1,090.00. They said that it would take a few days to get it in and they would call him. It was that easy. Didn't say he had a hard time or anything. He was pleased with his transaction. I went to my bank, Bank of Blue Ridge and bought 3 million more dong today. I'm covered for whichever hits first. Luv ya'll long time!

well again for what's it worth, I just purchased IQD from 5th 3rd yesterday and nothing was said to me about a $500 min. so there you have it. I think it could be the branch your dealing with and they don't want to mess with it.

With so many people owning Dinar and owning LOTS of it I guess we will see multitudes of billionaires in the U.S soon (or whenever it RV's) As much as I want this to happen thats scary to me because I dont see Iraq having that kind of money to hand out. This is just the U.S I am talking about, what about all the other countries? We are talking millions of people becoming billionaires and trillionaires, think about it. Something "aint right" with that scenario. Trust me I own Dinar and want this more than anything as I have lots of people to help, but the more I read and the more I see its just not seeming "right".

Iraq does not pay us anything when they RV....no one comes out of pocket to pay us....its a simple exchange of one currency for another....thats all it is....no one is paying out of pocket to all of us.....and it is possible for a lot of us to make millions....just depends on how smart we are when this all goes down.....

With so many people owning Dinar and owning LOTS of it I guess we will see multitudes of billionaires in the U.S soon (or whenever it RV's)

I't's not quite as bad as that!.. To become a billionaire, assuming a 1:1 RV, you would have had to invest a million USD! (approx).

There aren't to many people around who can drop 1 million in cash on a speculative investment that might hang around for (literally) years before it 'matures'.

• Upvote 1

• 4 weeks later...

Yep...there still won't be too many billion or trillionaires out there...My guess is we will see a few new millionaires though. It is inevitable and anyone applying just a small amount of common sense and logic can figure this out. Compared to the rest of the world Iraq has little or no debt. Imagine what our US currency would be worth if we had little or no debt?

Oh and what about the fact that they are sitting on one of the worlds largest oil reserves? Natural gas anyone?

Is there is anyone out there who really believes this country's currency is only worth 1170 to 1 USD I'd like to talk to them...

Clearly the value of the IQD is being held down artificially. The IQD has real value and you all are holding it....I think it's a smart investment.

One last thought and I am sure we will get lots of responses on this....

I would not buy gold when the RV happens. Remember when people told you to Buy low Sell high? Well you got it right with the Dinar....absolutely backwards with the Gold.

For lots of reasons gold is high now...but if you want to lose much of your gain on the Dinar, go ahead and buy some gold....my opinion...

Milkman Out.

• Upvote 1

There will be no trillionaires, I'm sorry but no individual has invested 1 billion into this lol(edit: ok, maybe Soros did, who knows...). As of 2007 there were 9.3 million millionaires in the U.S., what's a few more haha

and he's right about the gold, if this happens it will bring more stability to the U.S. dollar and the world economy and gold will fall like a rock.

So if you own gold now, that's fine, but if it RV's I recommend selling

Edited by Chris S.

Yep...there still won't be too many billion or trillionaires out there...My guess is we will see a few new millionaires though. It is inevitable and anyone applying just a small amount of common sense and logic can figure this out. Compared to the rest of the world Iraq has little or no debt. Imagine what our US currency would be worth if we had little or no debt?

Oh and what about the fact that they are sitting on one of the worlds largest oil reserves? Natural gas anyone?

Is there is anyone out there who really believes this country's currency is only worth 1170 to 1 USD I'd like to talk to them...

Clearly the value of the IQD is being held down artificially. The IQD has real value and you all are holding it....I think it's a smart investment.

One last thought and I am sure we will get lots of responses on this....

I would not buy gold when the RV happens. Remember when people told you to Buy low Sell high? Well you got it right with the Dinar....absolutely backwards with the Gold.

For lots of reasons gold is high now...but if you want to lose much of your gain on the Dinar, go ahead and buy some gold....my opinion...

Milkman Out.

+1 gold.. i wouldn't buy either unless you're getting it at a cheap discount from another country. I would buy real property, financial stocks (they get piece of the RV), GB pound, & oil contracts. JMO

Picture a teeter totter......when gold goes up...US dollar goes down...Dollar goes down...Gold goes up. .WHEN this revalues...it will help the entire world economies and the dollar will go up. The first thing to do is to (in my opinion) sell your gold as it begins to drop. Then, cash in your dinars...diversify...and THEN...when you think that gold has hit a low.(may take awhile) BUY IT BACK....and hang on like hair on a bisquit....GOOD LUCK ps...don't forget to make a donation to the veterans with your new found wealth as THEY are the ones that gave you this unbelievable opportunity...just sayin... POURITFORWARD WE ARE SOOOOO LUCKY TO BE .......AMERICANS

• Upvote 1

If you have gold now is the time to sell. I sold two ounces that I bought at $300/oz quite a few years back and just sold them for over $1200 an ounce and reinvested in Dinars. Now that is a smart move.

Doesn't keep you diversified but probably a good move.