Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Iraq sees foreign reserves dropping to $43 bln in 2016 - IMF memo BAGHDad Jan 12 Iraq plans to finance its balance of payments deficit by drawing its

SocalDinar

SG7,

U notice the ones that b*tch & moan the most................are usually LOPsters. It's like they've never vested in anything before and jumped into this(dinar) full bore, and now are embarrassed and must blame/condem others (guru's). Newsflash................people lie/fabricate when it comes ventures................nothing new happens daily WORLDWIDE. Wake up LOPsters and come to terms with your choices and move on............let it go.

SG7,

Like yourself and countless of others (I guess not LOPsters), I am not relying on this as my main retirement, it's just another piece of the big puzzle.

Edited by caz1104
  • Upvote 1

Auntie,

"hoopla" & "cheerleading".......................why is it you left out the crying & the blaming? Always good to present both sides of an argument ......................oh but wait, if you did mention the above....................you'd have to look in the mirror.

Hey looks like they fixed that glitch with your name Caz. Does not show up that way anymore. You must have told someone in the office to fix that for you. Yep . Wonder why only you had this anomaly ? It was like that for a long long time then I mention it once and poof it's gone. Some poor IT guy probably got an ear full because of that mistake. It's ok we get it. Every industry has one

Most of the people I talked into this BS by me pumping dinar did not do due diligence. Dozens of people I know just believed the crud I regurgitated out . And i suspect most people who bought into this did very little homework either. Do you really believe people buying dinar have studied Iraq ? This is Not much different from the pyramid schemes from the 70s and 80s except we hold notes that have some value. I remember telling people that this can't be a scam because we hold the actual currency. The allure of easy money is just to hard to pass up. Greed takes over and common sense goes out the window .

Now some may have studied up on this but those buying today obviously have not. Iraq is close to bankruptcy and there is over 80 trillion dinars in existence . A revaluation of the dinar is not very realistic is it ? I wish I was wrong but no one can present any facts to show otherwise. I have not seen anything to even remotely prove this to be possible.

Some people make money off the dinar but I don't think it's the people buying it up on eBay

It's the business's promoting this BS of a miraculous revaluation and those selling IQD that are turning a profit.

And Most likely those business's have shills working for them

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Let me quote caz, " wake up people, and come to terms with your choices and move on". That's a great point, caz. That's exactly what I did last week when I reduced my exposure to the dinar. Why don't you do also, unless you still believe in the big millionaire making RV after all this time. Do you...really?

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

SD,

All I can say is you and your followers.................are/were stupid...............point blank. This "BS" as you call it was your own doing, quit whining like a little child.

As for the 1st part of your diatribe..............I have no clue of what the h*ll your talking about. And if you ask any moderator here you'll find I have never contacted them about anything.

LOPsters present opinions as facts..............as if everyone was/is as stupid as they were/are..................NEWSFLASH: stating/presenting your own inadequacies in foreign currencies/speculating/investing doesn't mean it's the majority. Of course NOW they are not stupid(they just were in the past, but are now genius's) everyone else is-LOL while SMH 

Edited by caz1104

SD,

All I can say is you and your followers.................are/were stupid...............point blank. This "BS" as you call it was your own doing, quit whining like a little child.

As for the 1st part of your diatribe..............I have no clue of what the h*ll your talking about. And if you ask any moderator here you'll find I have never contacted them about anything.

LOL.

You do realize you just called the majority of the members here Stupid right. 

What a surprise a LOPster takin something stated, twist it to fit his/her agenda......................just like a guru. That's why they are one in the same when it comes to honesty/integrity.

You of all people are talking about spinning words......

Must have been to obvious because the Glitch is back.

I get it  . Whats the spiff? A free tee shirt?

Edited by SocalDinar
  • Upvote 1

No SD,

I was calling YOU and the folks that listened to you stupid, and that's exactly what I said........so if you got all the members of DV out of that, that speaks volumes........"Twistin"  Sam Cooke ain't got nuthin on you and your boobsie LOPster  Twins.

Your brother in stupid arms took a snipet of my comment & twisted it to fit his LOPster narrative. Not that this would surprise anyone, but it's still bogus.

Edited by caz1104

LOPsters present opinions as facts..............as if everyone was/is as stupid as they were/are..................NEWSFLASH: stating/presenting your own inadequacies in foreign currencies/speculating/investing doesn't mean it's the majority. Of course NOW they are not stupid(they just were in the past, but are now genius's) everyone else is-LOL while SMH 

Tell us anything that makes this RV  possible. You seem to have no opinion as to why this is possible. Why is that.  You jus bought blindly with out a reason. You of all people must have a reason you bought and studied so hard for right?

I used to listen to your Napolean syndrome talk with some openness. But you lost all credibility  when you insinuated that we should give up our Constitutional freedoms and that imprisoning over 100,000 Americans of Japanese descent during WW2 was in some way OK .

And that these things are needed to protect our own. What a fascist statement.  Any person that thinks this way whether they know or not is a racist and complete woosey . Unamerican IMO.

You can call me a child but that's a compliment. A child see things for what they are.   The Emperor is naked.

All you do is whine and cry Caz.

No SD,

I was calling YOU and the folks that listened to you stupid, and that's exactly what I said........so if you got all the members of DV out of that, that speaks volumes........"Twistin"  Sam Cooke ain't got nuthin on you and your boobsie LOPster  Twins.

Your brother in stupid arms took a snipet of my comment & twisted it to fit his LOPster narrative. Not that this would surprise anyone, but it's still bogus.

I know what you meant when you  said my friends were stupid because they bought without researching.  Tell us what research caused you to buy dinar.  Was it because Kuwait revalued? Was it because of a clip of Hilarious saying Iraq would emerge from the rubble. Or was it Shabs stuttering speech. No research promotes a theory gf a revaluation that i have ever seen

i. would bet the farm that most people who bought dinar did so without researching it. Do  you think otherwise?  I did not think you were so Naive

Edited by SocalDinar
  • Upvote 1

"Whine"  Have you heard me cry once about investing my money.............no that would be YOU! Have you heard me blame others (guru's), for me not doing my homework.............no that would be YOU!

I wish I was as smart as you(sic)..................you can cut & paste with the best of them!

What the heck are you talking about 100,000 japanese prisoners?

"racist" ...............what a LOON

Edited by caz1104

No you whine about Gurus and those that don't believe this is possible.  Yet you have never given us an opinion why this is possible or why a  country would do this.

Why were those Sterling guys indicted? Cant go there can we?. But there i nothing wrong with attacking those that find this game unrealistic. Pretty sly tactic. Easy enough  to see through the curtain Caz.

$240 trillion US dollars is quite the sum of money don't you think.

You come down to this section for some reason and thats a Fact

• Upvote 1

If u listen/read as well as you preach....................you would have concluded that I put you (LOPsters) & gurus in the same slimey category. But then you would have to remove your blinders and comprehend the written word. But I know that's hard when cutting & pasting.

Edited by caz1104

"Whine"  Have you heard me cry once about investing my money.............no that would be YOU! Have you heard me blame others (guru's), for me not doing my homework.............no that would be YOU!

I wish I was as smart as you(sic)..................you can cut & paste with the best of them!

What the heck are you talking about 100,000 japanese prisoners?

"racist" ...............what a LOON

You are willing to sacrifice Americans rights for a bit of safety security.  I wrote about the atrocities of our Gov atrocities during WW2 like Manzanar and other internment camps. You said people must do what they have to to protect there own regarding Muslims. I would rather see Americans die for freedom than to take away others freedom because we are  scared.

If listen/read as well as you preach....................you would have concluded that I put you (LOPsters) & gurus in the same slimey category. But then you would have to remove your blinders and comprehend the written word.

You have no opinion about the dinar. And I hope all that read these threads realize this..

Noun

shill ‎(plural shills)

1. A person paid to endorse a product favourably, while pretending to be impartial.  [quotations ▼]
  2. An accomplice at a confidence trick during an auction or gambling game.
  • Upvote 1

You can keep your head in the sand for as long as u wish.But if it comes down to my enemy and my brethren..................I choose my brethren. You choosing the enemy speaks volumes and  i'm sure makes your loved ones feel secure. There are atrocities in every war on every side.........................end of day, I'm a American 1st..................you by your posts................not so much.

Edited by caz1104

Yeppers.

We know what you are and you can try to dodge the subject all you want but at the end of the day the dinar is still a a total unrealistic gamble

Unless you have any reason you can share with us, even a smidgen why its not a totally unreaslistic gamble

Nope?  Did not think so. You have nothing to add except your trite little remarks.

Edited by SocalDinar
  • Upvote 1

The good thing about sane folks is that they don't whine & scream like kids about past ventures................they pick themselves up and try again. Liberal pansies like those from Cail have to hold their breathe, lay on the ground kicking & screaming and live their negatives for the remaining balance of their poor excuse of a life..........................hmmmmmm I was able to do that with out cut/paste. If you think the dinar is a turd................fantastic................grow up little boy and move on.

The good thing about sane folks is that they don't whine & scream like kids about past ventures................they pick themselves up and try again. Liberal pansies like those from Cail have to hold their breathe, lay on the ground kicking & screaming and live their negatives for the remaining balance of their poor excuse of a life..........................hmmmmmm I was able to do that with out cut/paste. If you think the dinar is a turd................fantastic................grow up little boy and move on.

You assume I'm a liberal. HA I may not believe the Earth is 6000 years old HA HA HA HA but I am no liberal puke.   Remember Ronald Reagen was from California .

.hmmmmmm I was able to do that with out cut/paste.

But you cant tell us why an RV is possible so in reality your opinions on a Dinar message board mean nothing.  They are worth about as much as used underwear. 

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

I've never said my view on dinar should be worth anything............I leave that to those that need to do such to fuel their ego's. And now you sniff others underwear? A new Cali fashion trend no doubt. You hear about that from the Kardashian's?

Edited by caz1104