Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Iraq sees foreign reserves dropping to $43 bln in 2016 - IMF memo BAGHDad Jan 12 Iraq plans to finance its balance of payments deficit by drawing its

SocalDinar

You got nothing huh? Nothing.  No reason the dinar can revalue.  It does not bother you that everyone can see that you will not tell them why this is a sound investment? 

And we may have to put up with the liberal pukes here in CA ( I actually do apologize for them because their crazy thinking will spread to your state eventually. Always does )  but we sure got the weather , not to mention our property values. LOL.

Ok gotta go, Grabbing my board heading to the Beach. Awesome swell today 3 ft overhead.

This report updated Saturday, January 23 at 6:50am

5-8 ft - head high to 3 ft overhead

head high to 3 ft overhead

Good morning, this is Sherwood with the report for Saturday morning.

Dawn Patrol Report for the South Bay: WNW swell combines with fading SW swell this morning. Waves run head high on average at exposed spots, while decent breaks go overhead on sets. Standouts get larger waves on occasion. Light/variable wind early and things start off pretty swamped as a rising tide approaches a deep 6.4' HIGH at 8:16am - plan accordingly.

Short-Term Forecast for the South Bay: WNW swell continues through the day as WNW reinforcements move in late. Similar wave heights on tap through the day, although things speed up as the tide drops. Moderate onshore flow out of the WNW due this afternoon.

Edited by SocalDinar
  • Upvote 1

"EVERYONE"?  or just LOPsters?  Nope doesn't bother me in the least. I leave that to you and the rest of self proclaimed cartoon character foreign currency experts(pro/con). There's enough hot air being shoved down folks throats  by LOPsters & Guru's................don't need any more. I handle my own financial affairs don't feel the need to babysit others, I already have kids.

Yeah ya got the weather (little rain, lots of fires), plus high property taxes, higher overall taxes, & liberal tree hugging leadership........................a lot to brag about.

Enjoy the water

Edited by caz1104
  • Upvote 1

I don't think he believes in a Big RV. I really doubt that  he owns dinar. He never has any opinion regarding the dinar.  Never. Not a peep.  A smart and cautious shill would never incriminate themselves. Much easier and safer to go on the attack of those that question how a RV could ever be possible..No laws broken and at the end of the day he still gets that free Tee shirt.

BTW I'm no lopster. Never have been. I don't think they can afford to.Lop.  Iraq is just to broke to Lop those zeroes off and print a whole new currency. I wish I was wrong and that  my friends and family could make a few dollars off this. I just don't see how they can.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

I agree with you Social. There was a time back in 2012 when they were really going after the redenomination, loping the zeros, printing new currency without the zeros which would be 1 to 1 with the dollar. Of course that would have required turning in all your present dinar and exchanging for the new dinar. That was a nightmare scenario for dinar holders in the US, but luckily they didn't do it. The MOF got cold feet. Now, they are just sitting there with no money and dang little in the way of prospects. That's why I sold 75% of mine last week. Kept a couple of mil just for old times sake. Caz says she will buy it from me for $1000 per mil when I finally sell it. I'm quite sure that caz is not telling me the truth.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

LOL!!!! the Boobsie  twins out in force. I think both are at the same house sitting across from each other with their laptops on emailing one another-priceless.

NEWSFLASH for SD: LOPster is a term used for those that don't believe in a positive outcome for this investment. Not just for those who believe in a LOP - Priceless

NEWFLASH for Auntie: I offered to buy your Dinar....................never received a response even after multiple attempts on my part-priceless

NEWSFLASH: Cut & Paste does not constitute an opinion - Priceless 

NEWSFLASH: Children often wander to places they have no reason to, cause trouble and leave a mess......similar to the children(LOPsters) here at DV. They usually aren't vested, don't believe(RV), change their names & circumstance, kick & scream about the big bad gurus, and present themselves as some sort of currency/economic experts - Priceless

Children I hear your mom calling for you..............

Same old caz. Never gives her opinion, only berates those who don't March lock-step with the GO RV crowd. You never change your persona. Always attack dog. You NEVER give your opinions about where our investment is going. NEWSFLASH: the world changes caz. Investment strategies change accordingly. But your mantra never changes. Very suspicious of shill-like behavior. Who are you working for caz? Who..........? Is your golf foursome composed of foreign currency exchange managers?

• Upvote 2

LOL!!!

"strategies change".....true.................your crying doesn't. How many differing names have you had & do ya have a LIFE? Or does cryin like a little baby constitute a life to ya? Per the responses ya got on the post outside of Da Tank.............it's crystal clear to all that can comprehend that your negative views wear on folks....................of course key words - "crystal, " clear" & "comprehend" may need to be explained to ya.

Edited by caz1104

My group & I are thinking of investing in a Hot Air Balloon company that provides scenic rides for special occasions. To help cut costs & be more profitable I suggested a new source of energy, probably the biggest source of Hot Air known to man...................................LOPsters. We'd give our customers ear plugs, use a LOPster as ride concierge's. Allow LOPsters to boast about themselves, their prowess in economics/foreign currencies & complain about others at nausea . This should keep the balloons in the air for days. months, years in some cases. Repeat business will most likely be an issue, but with only minimal capital vested, my group & I could get in/out and make a killing. With that said I'm also checking into a HVAC company,I will only specialize on the heating side using the same concept. 

"who are you really"?................................hmmmmmmmmmmmm let me see, I think I'll take a play from the "LOPsters for Dummies" playbook. "think of a bogus circumstance, tell folks how stupid they are, boast about yourself, and NEVER think anything good or positive is possible" and get back with ya. 

Caz, I must side with Anti and SD, You presence on this thread is questionable ..  Is it your JOB just to add confusion?  You aren't even listed as VIP!  I think you should and spend your time there getting ready for the BIG DAY...

Anti and SD give Caz a break.  Let him talk to himself for a while.  

• Upvote 1

SD.   I think the CBI has been using the reserves to hold up the exchange rate for some time now.  Now that the IMF monitoring program is in force we may see what the real rate is . The CBI and MOF could coverup the real value until now.  Obviously would look bad for the government . This report is maybe an attempt to soften the blow.

• Upvote 2

SD " Iraq needs to produce something other than OIL"  But what???? Easy to say!

The biggest restriction to any alternative is reliable electric power...  then need training. All would take years.  Best initial solution is reduce dependence in imports of food and energy. Bring trade balance deficit down.

they could start selling sandbags

But Rock, shining a light on caz is what I do. I enjoy exposing shill-like behavior because it usually points to shill-like employment with shill-like dealers. Nothing wrong with dealers. Without them I wouldn't have been able to get my money back. But at least be honest with the folks. Don't be a MtGoat, who lives in Philly, but presents himself as living as a woman in the Bavarian alps with "min kinder". HaHa, what a joke.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

SD.   I think the CBI has been using the reserves to hold up the exchange rate for some time now.  Now that the IMF monitoring program is in force we may see what the real rate is . The CBI and MOF could coverup the real value until now.  Obviously would look bad for the government . This report is maybe an attempt to soften the blow.

If the CBI  has been using the reserves like this ( which I also believe has been happening ) it might not be so good. If the GOI gets their fingers on it It the game is over IMO.

Also I do believe the Term  'Lop"  which was used in the first articles regarding a renomination 10 + years ago. These articles talked about Lopping the 3 zeroes off the notes. These articles have never meant the Lop was the devaluation of the dinar,

Some people believe that Lopping the three zeroes means lopping the 3 zeroes off the rate and not the notes.

The Lobster Tank started in May 2010. Right at the same time a certain member  joined DV.   Really.   Take a guess who.   Suspicious or just a coincidence? 

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

LOL!!! (that was for u Auntyem) - Expose me as a pumper/shill.............uh right. Please provide any proof,, which of course our Wizard of Oz cartoon character cannot. Which by the way should surprise exactly...................no one. Just more hot air from one of the Hot Air Balloon Boobsie Twins

SD,

I don't believe you are right as to when the LOPster tank was started............I'm sure one of the long term Mods or Adam could provide that info. And it's main premise of origin(IMO) is what I stated above and is still true today. Of course Adam would be the person to properly clarify this incredible puzzling quandary that so confuses it's bottom feeders(LOPsters).

Edited by caz1104