Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

TerryK & Gottabme Rumors: Outside Source

k98nights

June 9, 2010 · Posted in RUMORS

TerryK:

Word they are getting is this: everything is done, Allawi is the new P.M., RV to be implemented on June 10th…no later than the 15th. Embassy personnel are being reassigned to the new U.S. Embassy in Iraq – scheduled to report by June 15, 2010.

Gottabme:

Terry K,This is another form of what you shared earlier this afternoon that someone dear to me told me.. …The guy was told to report for duty to the NEW embassy in Iraq on the 15th that it was DONE… Allawi is PM and look for the RV literally any minute but most likely between the 10th and the 15th.

• Upvote 6
  • Downvote 2

TerryK:

Word they are getting is this: everything is done, Allawi is the new P.M., RV to be implemented on June 10th…no later than the 15th. Embassy personnel are being reassigned to the new U.S. Embassy in Iraq – scheduled to report by June 15, 2010.

Gottabme:

Terry K,This is another form of what you shared earlier this afternoon that someone dear to me told me.. …The guy was told to report for duty to the NEW embassy in Iraq on the 15th that it was DONE… Allawi is PM and look for the RV literally any minute but most likely between the 10th and the 15th.

any minute as in between now and a year or two from now. and the 10th and 15th of when? hey gotta you should have stayed in hiding and let all the other great predictors keep on predicting. you have just joined an elite group of fools who have yet to be right on any of their predictions!

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 14

TerryK:

Gottabme:

I love to hear this yea everyone. But one questions where are they getting there facts?

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

Well it is certainly a very nice thought and I for one hope it comes true for me and everyone out here. However, the bottom line is, this is either one of the biggest, most extravagant frauds that has ever hit the internet, which honestly, it could very well be. Yeah, I will get bashed for this, but we need to keep it real. On the other hand, this is the biggest undervalued investment of all times, could go either way. All I know is that if the CBI is buying back or has been buying back all the IQD and supposedly have as much as 85% of the large denoms back already, where to heck are these sellers still getting Dinar to sell. I also wonder how many really smooth pumpers there are on each of these sites that just, every once in a while post a really good rumor. Anyways, I feel sorry for the people that buy into these rumors and because of what someone says, now goes out and buy more so they don't miss their big chance, it is sad. When this happens or if this happens, it will be quick and honestly, there is a chance that it may not end up like we are hoping. Now before you all get upset and think I do not wish this to happen, trust me, I do. I myself and sitting on a fair amount, hoping, like most that it does, but honestly, it is a long shot at best and regardless of what may be posted anywhere, we will know when we know and not a moment sooner. Take Care Everyone and may all our dreams come true.

GO RV

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

Well it is certainly a very nice thought and I for one hope it comes true for me and everyone out here. However, the bottom line is, this is either one of the biggest, most extravagant frauds that has ever hit the internet, which honestly, it could very well be. Yeah, I will get bashed for this, but we need to keep it real. On the other hand, this is the biggest undervalued investment of all times, could go either way. All I know is that if the CBI is buying back or has been buying back all the IQD and supposedly have as much as 85% of the large denoms back already, where to heck are these sellers still getting Dinar to sell. I also wonder how many really smooth pumpers there are on each of these sites that just, every once in a while post a really good rumor. Anyways, I feel sorry for the people that buy into these rumors and because of what someone says, now goes out and buy more so they don't miss their big chance, it is sad. When this happens or if this happens, it will be quick and honestly, there is a chance that it may not end up like we are hoping. Now before you all get upset and think I do not wish this to happen, trust me, I do. I myself and sitting on a fair amount, hoping, like most that it does, but honestly, it is a long shot at best and regardless of what may be posted anywhere, we will know when we know and not a moment sooner. Take Care Everyone and may all our dreams come true.

GO RV

Just to throw out there, the CBI has stated directly about how much they have pulled back in....now original numbers of currency in circulation were like 28 trillion dinar or somewhere in that area.....now even if you take 70% which is what they stated they have gotten back you still have a crap load of dinar out there!! there are still TRILLIONS out there to be used, sold and do whatever you please with, they have def pulled in enough of the dinar back to actually have positive value to the remaining currency in circulation when they feel like pulling the trigger...inflation has almost hit the floor, next to nothing, which will help in the matter of how much they can RV, with only 3% inflation rate they could easily hit close to a 1 to 1 exchange rate to the US dollar without the inflation jumping to uncontrollable rates.....if you do a little research on articles and statements that have come out of the offices of the CBI since 2003 you would agree more with the majority of people of here that its not so much of a longshot now....just a matter of WHEN it happens....not really IF.....not bashing....just shining some light.....GO RV!

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

Hey Keep,

I certainly hope you are right and I would not have invested if I did not feel there was at least a shot of this being true. I will say that I have done more research then you might think and the only thing that I do know for sure, you can not believe everything that comes out of any place over there, so again we shall see. Thanks for the input and I am in your camp, would be nice to see something around $1 or so, works for me :twothumbs: .

Take Care,

GO RV

No bashing here buddy, glad to see another sober individual involved. It is nothing more than a lottery ticket my friend. Those that say this is a guarantee are so sadly decieved with the idea of a big bank account, its nothing new though. I got 2mil of this stuff in my nightstand just in case. Somebody's got to win the lottery!

Worst case senerio is we all lose some $...(which shouldn't be more than we can afford to lose)...and many of us made some friends. Hey everybody...life is all about relationships........of course a few extra million in the pocket wouldn't hurt, now would it???

• Upvote 2

Works for me!

My wife will be a part time fitness instructor, part time doctor, full time Mom.

I on the other hand will be worthless, golfing, fishing, hunting, I-told-you-so'er!

I like your thinking roach.

• Downvote 1

count me in on the fishing, hunting, and soon I'll be able to afford to golf too yeah!!!!!

I might need a fitness trainer too???

Yep, she's hot, makes good money, great mom...I married way over my head!

I'm a lucky man....hope to be real lucky...Come on Dinar!