Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Admiral Ace Lyons | FEB 2015

:bravo:

Truth.

I have been lucky enough to have lived and was old enough to understand every event that this old timer mentions.

You dont have to be a genus once you fit all the pieces together to come to the same conclusion.

WE STAND AGAINST   ISLAM   OR WE  DIE 

• Upvote 1

Yota I don't know how you feel about it but I see things from a different angle.

It is not my intention to hijack your thread, nor to upset you by going somewhere you

may or may not want me to go. Having said that I simply have got to say something about

this AWESOME post and this Blessed Patriot. The Admiral stated,"... I don't know who or what 

got to the Secretary of State". And we've all witnessed so many times when we send good men 

and women to Washington how that they invariably seem to have been,"gotten to". I have finally

figured out what it is that is doing this.  

Ephesians 6:12

Gods message for you

For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in heavenly places.

Weather by the actual demonic visitation that they all may see with their own eyes, or

by the subtle demonic influences that we all succumb to from time to time, or both, I don't 

know. But it is perfectly clear that our leaders are influenced by, " principalities, and powers and rulers of darkness

and spiritual wickedness". Furthermore, it's becoming equally as clear that as the Admiral stated,

"Islam is Islam". And that Islam is really just a political movement disguised as a religion. And that 

is so that Islam can achieve it's predetermine goal. WORLD DOMINATION 

All these events were spoken of by the prophets of old, and can easily be studied.

I would encourage all to do so.