Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Iranian Rial

VIZIOIRAQI

1 hour ago, climber7 said:

I missed that memo.

What's the deal with it having to be pre-2010?  Can we not cash in if ithey're after 2010?

I think Vizioiraqi, I think it needs to be pre-2011. I said 2010 but I looked back and he said 2011. So, now I'm confused. Does it matter that it has to be pre-2011? Vizioiraqi??

• Upvote 1

Folks, I just have to throw this out there - it's just my opinion, but buying rial off eBay I feel is a big risk, mostly because either the currency has to be either pre or post 2011 or whatever (check Viz's remarks at the first page of this thread) and you may chance it receiving currency not qualified or deemed to be cashed out.  I've never taken that risk and I've always went back to a reputable currency dealer based on my own research, intuition and final decision and just today I've received an email from one major dealer that they are selling the Iranian Rial back into the market.  

I believe we're not allowed to advertise sites from outside DV and I want to state that I'm not a pumper or pusher, to each their own and I respect everyone's wishes should they do decide to go onto this venture.  If I can safely share, just google "currency liquidator" and just simply take it from there, you'll find what you need....and do it soon, just my opinion!!  I'll end it with that!! :peace:

Best of luck!!

Freedomwish!! :twothumbs:

P.S. -------- I wonder if big bro Adam is observing this thread?  Too much is happening and all things has been tied to the Yuan, VND, Rial into the Dinar?  The Yuan and Rial might make the first jump to their rv before anyone else? :confused2:

Edited by Freedomwish
Wondering about any recent thoughts from Adam?
  • Upvote 2

5 hours ago, gixxerfrog said:

i also have 1 - 20,000 note... the same guy is on it as well. so im guessing all notes with his face on it will be good to cash in. i only have that 1 - 20,000 note the rest of mine are all 100,000 notes. i cant find a better place than to buy them than ebay - 49.99 $ for 1 million rials.

I have 20,000, 50,000 and 100,000 they will be fine! Relax I buy from one place exceptional service quick turnaround 

38 minutes ago, Freedomwish said:

Folks, I just have to throw this out there - it's just my opinion, but buying rial off eBay I feel is a big risk, mostly because either the currency has to be either pre or post 2011 or whatever (check Viz's remarks at the first page of this thread) and you may chance it receiving currency not qualified or deemed to be cashed out.  I've never taken that risk and I've always went back to a reputable currency dealer based on my own research, intuition and final decision and just today I've received an email from one major dealer that they are selling the Iranian Rial back into the market.  

I believe we're not allowed to advertise sites from outside DV and I want to state that I'm not a pumper or pusher, to each their own and I respect everyone's wishes should they do decide to go onto this venture.  If I can safely share, just google "currency liquidator" and just simply take it from there, you'll find what you need....and do it soon, just my opinion!!  I'll end it with that!! :peace:

Best of luck!!

Freedomwish!! :twothumbs:

P.S. -------- I wonder if big bro Adam is observing this thread?  Too much is happening and all things has been tied to the Yuan, VND, Rial into the Dinar?  The Yuan and Rial might make the first jump to their rv before anyone else? :confused2:

why do you think ebay is a big risk ? i always check the persons rating. if they seem to have alot of sales (of the rial) they should be good, im not sure what you mean by the pre or post currency - there are only 2 different versions (i believe) the one with that Ruhollah Khomeini guy on the bill(s) or the older ones that have a different guy and i dont even think it has the currency (in digits on the bill). just like the iraqi dinars - if its old like sadams face on them = no good ... iran with the guy i have no clue whos face is on it = PROB no good (not sure).... the iraqi dinars after sadam are the ones we want - Good currency.... the Ruhollah Khomeini guy iranian bills = Good... these ones have the higher security features - hologram of his face.... that metallic strip. I am not worried one bit of having bad currency like i said as long as you get the newer bills = Ruhollah Khomeini and the ebay seller has a decent feedback (and sold alot of rials) then you should be good. i just dont see over paying, 50$ for 1 million and the seller on ebay has sold alot and they are in good condition and uncirculated. i bought alot of dinars as well on ebay.

2 hours ago, gixxerfrog said:

why do you think ebay is a big risk ? i always check the persons rating. if they seem to have alot of sales (of the rial) they should be good, im not sure what you mean by the pre or post currency - there are only 2 different versions (i believe) the one with that Ruhollah Khomeini guy on the bill(s) or the older ones that have a different guy and i dont even think it has the currency (in digits on the bill). just like the iraqi dinars - if its old like sadams face on them = no good ... iran with the guy i have no clue whos face is on it = PROB no good (not sure).... the iraqi dinars after sadam are the ones we want - Good currency.... the Ruhollah Khomeini guy iranian bills = Good... these ones have the higher security features - hologram of his face.... that metallic strip. I am not worried one bit of having bad currency like i said as long as you get the newer bills = Ruhollah Khomeini and the ebay seller has a decent feedback (and sold alot of rials) then you should be good. i just dont see over paying, 50$ for 1 million and the seller on ebay has sold alot and they are in good condition and uncirculated. i bought alot of dinars as well on ebay.

Gixxerfrog, you're in good shape - my apologies in advance and didn't mean to raise any alarm for you and all here:twothumbs:

Just my personal preference as I have difficulty trusting sellers on eBay, you're good and educated well to know which is the right currency to have on hand!:peace:

1 hour ago, millionaire in training said:

You mean back into their market in Iran?

No, my understanding was that major dealer held back from selling their rial for months until the smoke cleared, and I got an email early this afternoon that they're back in the game to sell in the US. They are selling them a bit pricey, but I believe they are reputable. :twothumbs:

Edited by Freedomwish

10 hours ago, gixxerfrog said:

i also have 1 - 20,000 note... the same guy is on it as well. so im guessing all notes with his face on it will be good to cash in. i only have that 1 - 20,000 note the rest of mine are all 100,000 notes. i cant find a better place than to buy them than ebay - 49.99 $ for 1 million rials.

I believe all good...

• Upvote 1

14 hours ago, markb57 said:

Freedomwish, can you PM me the dealer I can trust?

Hey Mark,

Your profile says that you can't receive any messages...

This dealer had sent me an email blast that they're back in selling the rial.....go to Google and type "currency liquidator"....

Of course like in life, nothing is guaranteed but I believe you're well aware of all risks that can be had in this thing. 

Well, I go crazy in Las Vegas so what's not to gamble in this huh? haha :lol:

Best of luck!! :twothumbs:

On ‎8‎/‎18‎/‎2016 at 1:49 PM, markb57 said:

I think Vizioiraqi, I think it needs to be pre-2011. I said 2010 but I looked back and he said 2011. So, now I'm confused. Does it matter that it has to be pre-2011? Vizioiraqi??

Hi markb57

From what I've gathered for the Iranian rial to be legal to hold it had to be in the good Old us of A before the sanction were in place that's were I came up with the date . When the Sanction were in place it was illegal for us to obtain the rial during the restrictions , so with that said it's smart to have rial that you can prove was in the country at that time before sanctions for cash in purposes !

5 hours ago, markb57 said:

if the US lifted all sanctions, then it wouldnt matter, right? Just thinking out-loud.....

even if you have pre sanctions notes (and have proof) if sanctions are still in place no bank will take them in the US. if the sanctions are lifted im pretty sure any bank will take any rial (as long as its not counterfeit) pre sanctions or not, no proof needed.

• Upvote 1

On 8/13/2016 at 1:44 AM, screwball said:

Actually I did post an article saying it's off the rate, they used the exchange rate 1:10500 rial as an example remove the fours zeros, but the exchange rate is now 32000 to thre abouts so it puts it around 2.50

On 8/13/2016 at 2:03 AM, screwball said:

Back in April, Bahmani said the shift from dropping three zeros to dropping four would give the rial parity with the US dollar. Right now, $1 equals about 10,500 rials. By shifting the decimal point four digits to the left, one dollar will cost 1.05 rials.

Sorry..... I just found these.  Do you feel this is a realistic number?

i would love for it to come out that high, i just cant see them doing it. it is much lower than the dinar and adam is thinking the dinar is going to come out at .10 at best even if the dinar comes out at 1:1 that is pretty high..... for the rial to come out at .10 cents that would be high i would think. if the rial comes out 1:1 that is crazy (not saying it CANT happen) i am just trying to not get my hopes up, i am thinking .10 cents at max.  

screwball has there been anything interesting in the news ? i havent read anything for a few days.

• Upvote 1

23 minutes ago, gixxerfrog said:

i would love for it to come out that high, i just cant see them doing it. it is much lower than the dinar and adam is thinking the dinar is going to come out at .10 at best even if the dinar comes out at 1:1 that is pretty high..... for the rial to come out at .10 cents that would be high i would think. if the rial comes out 1:1 that is crazy (not saying it CANT happen) i am just trying to not get my hopes up, i am thinking .10 cents at max.  

screwball has there been anything interesting in the news ? i havent read anything for a few days.

I am onky going off the news regarding the removal of zeros from rate! I have been checking no news of late but expect some this week as it gets closer to China kick starting the chips system..

• Upvote 2

On September 16, 2015 at 8:57 AM, VIZIOIRAQI said:

I found a dealer that bought 95% of all the Rial in this country right before the sanctions were put in place I believe he has 3.5 billion Rial left at this time . All Currency is dated 2010 and comes with a proof of legal tender ,I can't share  his info with you guys but he is not hard to find if you do your home work !!!

Fair warning do not buy from Ebay those guys show there from Washington , but are out of country and you must have proof your currency was printed  before sanctions and came from in side this country of purchase or you won't be able to cash it in!

First.....I can't stop the above quote from popping up. I'm not doing that on purpose.

Second....when does China start that chip program?