Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Prayer Requests

tankdude

"Thank you so much for loving hearts of love.  May God shower you with His graces that you all need to fulfill your works in Christ." 

You have been a Blessing to many here, including myself, since I first came to this site.

There are times the true meaning your words will hit me like a brick, and I am rocked by the strength and humility of your faith.

Prayer sent.

Ditto here.     :angel:

• Upvote 3

You know you have my prayers my dear friend. If you ever need to just talk or vent - don't hesitate to call. 

O God, think of our friend who is ill, whom we now commend to Your compassionate regard. We beg for deliverance, and know that no healing is too hard for the Lord, if it be His will.
We therefore pray that You bless our friend with Your loving care, renew his strength, and heal what ails him in Your loving name. Amen

• Upvote 2

• 2 weeks later...

Thanks, Snowglobe7 our sweet little kitty!!!

Your prayers are welcome from the deepest part of my heart.

We received the news this morning that the cancer is present in his kidney.  He will be having surgery on 10/23 and treatment plan will be decided then.  We're praying no chemo/radiation, but of course that remains to be seen. 

Again thanks everyone!!! 

God bless you all.  :angel:

• Upvote 1