Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Anyone Purchased Dinar From SCGS?

I don't know if they are reputable, but they are offering 1 Million NID, purchased via credit card, for $1,142.78 (includes shipping). Has anyone used them?

Thanks,

http://whois.domaintools.com/scgs.us

Domain Name: SCGS.US

Domain ID: D5842642-US

Sponsoring Registrar: GODADDY.COM, INC.

Sponsoring Registrar IANA ID: 146

Registrar URL (registration services): whois.godaddy.com

Domain Status: clientDeleteProhibited

Domain Status: clientRenewProhibited

Domain Status: clientTransferProhibited

Domain Status: clientUpdateProhibited

Registrant ID: CR15378737

Registrant Name: Dave Olmsted

Registrant Address1: 104 Galena St

Registrant City: Lead

Registrant State/Province: South Dakota

Registrant Postal Code: 57754

Registrant Country: United States

Registrant Country Code: US

Registrant Phone Number: +1.6055842985

Registrant Email:

Registrant Application Purpose: P1

Registrant Nexus Category: C11

Administrative Contact ID: CR15378739

Administrative Contact Name: Dave Olmsted

Administrative Contact Address1: 104 Galena St

Administrative Contact City: Lead

Administrative Contact State/Province: South Dakota

Administrative Contact Postal Code: 57754

Administrative Contact Country: United States

Administrative Contact Country Code: US

Administrative Contact Phone Number: +1.6055842985

Administrative Contact Email:

Administrative Application Purpose: P1

Administrative Nexus Category: C11

Billing Contact ID: CR15378740

Billing Contact Name: Dave Olmsted

Billing Contact Address1: 104 Galena St

Billing Contact City: Lead

Billing Contact State/Province: South Dakota

Billing Contact Postal Code: 57754

Billing Contact Country: United States

Billing Contact Country Code: US

Billing Contact Phone Number: +1.6055842985

Billing Contact Email:

Billing Application Purpose: P1

Billing Nexus Category: C11

Technical Contact ID: CR15378738

Technical Contact Name: Dave Olmsted

Technical Contact Address1: 104 Galena St

Technical Contact City: Lead

Technical Contact State/Province: South Dakota

Technical Contact Postal Code: 57754

Technical Contact Country: United States

Technical Contact Country Code: US

Technical Contact Phone Number: +1.6055842985

Technical Contact Email:

Technical Application Purpose: P1

Technical Nexus Category: C11

Name Server: NS1.CREATIVESPLENDOR.COM

Name Server: NS2.CREATIVESPLENDOR.COM

Created by Registrar: GODADDY.COM, INC.

Last Updated by Registrar: GODADDY.COM, INC.

Domain Registration Date: Sun Apr 11 06:35:01 GMT 2004

Domain Expiration Date: Sun Apr 10 23:59:59 GMT 2011

Domain Last Updated Date: Mon Dec 07 01:30:13 GMT 2009

Yes I have used them. I had received three orders from them and then on my fourth there were problems. It was a bigger order and they supposedly had problems with their credit card processing company. 2 other friends of mine had the same problem at the same time. I ended up having to file a dispute with my credit card company due to Dave saying he sent my order when he hadn't. They say they will call you back and I only received one call with all my orders. It took about 3 or more weeks to get the orders. I would suggest going to Dinar Trade.

I wish you well

J. P.

I don't know if they are reputable, but they are offering 1 Million NID, purchased via credit card, for $1,142.78 (includes shipping). Has anyone used them?

Thanks,

http://whois.domaintools.com/scgs.us

Domain Name: SCGS.US

Domain ID: D5842642-US

Sponsoring Registrar: GODADDY.COM, INC.

Sponsoring Registrar IANA ID: 146

Registrar URL (registration services): whois.godaddy.com

Domain Status: clientDeleteProhibited

Domain Status: clientRenewProhibited

Domain Status: clientTransferProhibited

Domain Status: clientUpdateProhibited

Registrant ID: CR15378737

Registrant Name: Dave Olmsted

Registrant Address1: 104 Galena St

Registrant City: Lead

Registrant State/Province: South Dakota

Registrant Postal Code: 57754

Registrant Country: United States

Registrant Country Code: US

Registrant Phone Number: +1.6055842985

Registrant Email:

Registrant Application Purpose: P1

Registrant Nexus Category: C11

Administrative Contact ID: CR15378739

Administrative Contact Name: Dave Olmsted

Administrative Contact Address1: 104 Galena St

Administrative Contact City: Lead

Administrative Contact State/Province: South Dakota

Administrative Contact Postal Code: 57754

Administrative Contact Country: United States

Administrative Contact Country Code: US

Administrative Contact Phone Number: +1.6055842985

Administrative Contact Email:

Administrative Application Purpose: P1

Administrative Nexus Category: C11

Billing Contact ID: CR15378740

Billing Contact Name: Dave Olmsted

Billing Contact Address1: 104 Galena St

Billing Contact City: Lead

Billing Contact State/Province: South Dakota

Billing Contact Postal Code: 57754

Billing Contact Country: United States

Billing Contact Country Code: US

Billing Contact Phone Number: +1.6055842985

Billing Contact Email:

Billing Application Purpose: P1

Billing Nexus Category: C11

Technical Contact ID: CR15378738

Technical Contact Name: Dave Olmsted

Technical Contact Address1: 104 Galena St

Technical Contact City: Lead

Technical Contact State/Province: South Dakota

Technical Contact Postal Code: 57754

Technical Contact Country: United States

Technical Contact Country Code: US

Technical Contact Phone Number: +1.6055842985

Technical Contact Email:

Technical Application Purpose: P1

Technical Nexus Category: C11

Name Server: NS1.CREATIVESPLENDOR.COM

Name Server: NS2.CREATIVESPLENDOR.COM

Created by Registrar: GODADDY.COM, INC.

Last Updated by Registrar: GODADDY.COM, INC.

Domain Registration Date: Sun Apr 11 06:35:01 GMT 2004

Domain Expiration Date: Sun Apr 10 23:59:59 GMT 2011

Domain Last Updated Date: Mon Dec 07 01:30:13 GMT 2009

Do not touch that with any part of your wallet.

Not a good price either

I personally used GID associates, twice by me and twice by friends with great success. Great price too

• 6 months later...

Yes I have used them. I had received three orders from them and then on my fourth there were problems. It was a bigger order and they supposedly had problems with their credit card processing company. 2 other friends of mine had the same problem at the same time. I ended up having to file a dispute with my credit card company due to Dave saying he sent my order when he hadn't. They say they will call you back and I only received one call with all my orders. It took about 3 or more weeks to get the orders. I would suggest going to Dinar Trade.

I wish you well

J. P.

I am glad, but not glad to see someone else had problems with SCGS. I am sorry to hear of it. But recently

I also caught them not telling the truth to me, and saying they had mailed when they did not. It has been 3 weeks

and now nothing. They will not even respond to simple email asking for order status. thankfully my credit card was NOT charged

as of our most recent statement, but something very wrong is going on with them and I advise NOT to utilize their services to save you

potential time and possible loss. I know this thread is old, but I just found it and wanted to share my experience with them. it has been horrible

and I do not believe they are being honest, at least with me I know they have not. Now I am being ignored so we are waiting to see if a charge ever shows up

on our card, because sometimes places like this will charge it and think you will not pay attention to the charge...but they are wrong and we are watching.

So please, save yourself the time and trouble and go with someone else. they may have been around the longest since 1993, but something has gone wrong

and it is not just due to being "overwhelmed". So be careful. My wife and I ended up getting better deals with eBay and saved some money on both cost and shipping.

There are also good dealers out there, but so far, the quality and service at least we have had through eBay has been great...and no one has tried to avoid us or feed us a story.

I hope things worked out for you and all who have been affected by them. I am simply sharing the bad experience that I had with them, others may have had

only good with them, but we did not end up that way. My main concern now is that someone there has our credit card info and who is to say when they would try and

sneak an unauthorized charge on it? Not a good situation so be aware that there is in fact a problem, still. Be careful, as time goes on, I fear more may fall into deception

and loss as dealers try and maybe take advantage of some. Not saying they will, just saying the potential is there simply due to their own greed.

All my best!

Jim

---

• 1 month later...

I am glad, but not glad to see someone else had problems with SCGS. I am sorry to hear of it. But recently

I also caught them not telling the truth to me, and saying they had mailed when they did not. It has been 3 weeks

and now nothing. They will not even respond to simple email asking for order status. thankfully my credit card was NOT charged

as of our most recent statement, but something very wrong is going on with them and I advise NOT to utilize their services to save you

potential time and possible loss. I know this thread is old, but I just found it and wanted to share my experience with them. it has been horrible

and I do not believe they are being honest, at least with me I know they have not. Now I am being ignored so we are waiting to see if a charge ever shows up

on our card, because sometimes places like this will charge it and think you will not pay attention to the charge...but they are wrong and we are watching.

So please, save yourself the time and trouble and go with someone else. they may have been around the longest since 1993, but something has gone wrong

and it is not just due to being "overwhelmed". So be careful. My wife and I ended up getting better deals with eBay and saved some money on both cost and shipping.

There are also good dealers out there, but so far, the quality and service at least we have had through eBay has been great...and no one has tried to avoid us or feed us a story.

I hope things worked out for you and all who have been affected by them. I am simply sharing the bad experience that I had with them, others may have had

only good with them, but we did not end up that way. My main concern now is that someone there has our credit card info and who is to say when they would try and

sneak an unauthorized charge on it? Not a good situation so be aware that there is in fact a problem, still. Be careful, as time goes on, I fear more may fall into deception

and loss as dealers try and maybe take advantage of some. Not saying they will, just saying the potential is there simply due to their own greed.

All my best!

Jim

---

Does anyone have any other contact emails or phone numbers for SCGS? My last contact with them was a confirmed payment of my layaway purchase. That was over 3 weeks ago. They will not answer emails and there phone always goes to a busy signal.

Anyone?

Thanks.

Avoid them at all cost. I have ordered from them and used my credit for a full payment and was not charged but never got a response, either by e-mail or after leaving many phone messages. I was referred to them by my cousin who was refered to their web site by a friend . They do not have any warnings for being a "SCAM" operation , however something is not right ! Their lay-away plan is also very risky since the forty day period they offer for a purchase means you must totally trust them to honor the "locked in " price in the event of the RV happening. After dealing with them I would never trust them to make delivery much less honor the locked in price. The potential for loss is to great, find another seller ...Dinar- Trader or even e-bay ....Best Wishes...and after the RV... donate generously some charity to a worthy person or cause ... and by the way ...charity does begin at HOME .!!! Peace

I did purchase some Dinars from them before. It did take awhile for me to get them though. I never knew the reason why (whether they were understaffed or had credit card issues or what). Take it for what it's worth. Good luck in whatever you decide to do!

Thanks,

GID sells at $1,110 per million (WIRE TRANSFER), and $1160 COD for EITHER 25k notes or 10K notes (same price)

I have not used them, but others on the site say they have, and were happy.

p.s. I had numerous problems with Dinar Trade on my last 2 orders (Dec-Jan 31st). They shipped out 25 k notes when I ordered 5k notes, and I had paid the 5K note price (it was a reserve order, so they shipped after I paid). They promised 4 times to fix this, with supervisors stating to me: "Ali is standing right here" per Alex to get it resolved & never did. After that bad order, they took 12 days to get 3 Million DINAR to First State Depository, but since this was already in process, I had already paid via wire transfer & I did NOT want them to mess up (MY ROTH IRA depository -"because of the RV was imminent back then" lol)

I was not at all happy with these issues. Seemed to be when the "pumpers" were in full force, they (D. Trade) had delivery and customer service problems.