Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Enorrste: The Definitive Response to Gjrl1978 and the facts behind the Plan to RV

ronscarpa

I couldnt have put it better myself auto. Myself i bought my dinar from my local bank. So, according to her, i should turn around and sue a large national bank for fraud? What an idiot. This is an investment. Plain and simple. My local bank is more than willing to buy it back at market price minus there normal fees. To me, that is how the banking system works. I just love the wholier than now bull she is trying to portray. Give me a break.

Thanks so much...actually I am all done now. I am doing a short thesis analyzing the Wall Street Debacle and the Dumbing Down of America...No disrespect intended, I just needed to conjure up some material that supports my paper.

Your participation is perfect and most appreciated.

Many thanks and much prosperity.

Smooches!!!! :)

• Downvote 5

Thanks so much...actually I am all done now. I am doing a short thesis analyzing the Wall Street Debacle and the Dumbing Down of America...No disrespect intended, I just needed to conjure up some material that supports my paper.

I would like to offer my apologies for being so truthful to Rhnda and obviously causing some discomfort, it is clear from this last bogus and contrived response that this individual has very possibly been the recipient of a lobotomy. One should never pick on a person with less than a whole brain. Smooches tard!

• Upvote 3

I would like to offer my apologies for being so truthful to Rhnda and obviously causing some discomfort, it is clear from this last bogus and contrived response that this individual has very possibly been the recipient of a lobotomy. One should never pick on a person with less than a whole brain. Smooches tard!

I bow in awe to your brilliance...

My discomfort is that I have a friend who was beginning to fall for this punch party BS and can't really afford

to be overpaying for ass paper.

All better now...

Again, I am overwhelmed, almost tearful by your mere presence.

I am crawling back into my hole from whence I came.

Ciao

My discomfort is that I have a friend who was beginning to fall for this punch party BS and can't really afford

All better now...

Ciao

Rhnda, If your concerns are for a friend, then please address the subject with them and not here. Or, perhaps your negative, condescending attitude is not well-received there either. Why do you think anyone wants to listen to anything you have to say when your words imply you think they are stupid? Teach your friend how to research and evaluate investments.

You have made numerous comments in this forum that you have not been able to support, some don't even make sense and now you tell us you are gathering information for some thesis. Your integrity and credibility decline with each post you make. Plus, much like the villains of the "Wallstreet Debacle" ... rather than providing information to help people make their own educated decisions, you, just like many of them, seem to believe we should heed your advice simply because YOU think you are smarter than everyone else. Well, the members here are smart enough to realize you are not as smart as you think ... so I guess that means we are not as dumb as you think ... and we have totally blown your thesis. The "Dumbing Down of America" has more to do telling others what you think their decisions should be instead of teaching others how to make good decisions.

luckylucy

jeanette

• Upvote 5

Rhnda, If your concerns are for a friend, then please address the subject with them and not here. Or, perhaps your negative, condescending attitude is not well-received there either. Why do you think anyone wants to listen to anything you have to say when your words imply you think they are stupid? Teach your friend how to research and evaluate investments.

You have made numerous comments in this forum that you have not been able to support, some don't even make sense and now you tell us you are gathering information for some thesis. Your integrity and credibility decline with each post you make. Plus, much like the villains of the "Wallstreet Debacle" ... rather than providing information to help people make their own educated decisions, you, just like many of them, seem to believe we should heed your advice simply because YOU think you are smarter than everyone else. Well, the members here are smart enough to realize you are not as smart as you think ... so I guess that means we are not as dumb as you think ... and we have totally blown your thesis. The "Dumbing Down of America" has more to do telling others what you think their decisions should be instead of teaching others how to make good decisions.

luckylucy

jeanette

Well said Lucy. I couldnt agree with you more. One shouldnt insult another without knowing anything about them. That usually makes for a really embarassing moment.....Oh wait we just had one.

at any point the dinar is already bought........so we can either win, lose, or break even, BUT no amount of pessimism, sarcasm, ranting, arguing, or even agreeing is going to change our outcome now. All we have is hope. So really, what is the point of telling anyone anything?Will we suddenly go out and SELL our Dinar hoping to get back a good percentage of what we lost????maybe, but I would be willing to bet.....that we would all still hold on to our Dinar, and wait and see what happens.So what you are seeing here Rhnda, (and others who are trying to be the voice of reason)is that, we only have the hope in the possibility, that people like you COULD be wrong,and the defense from those who knowingly could lose all they invested, prefer to think positively about that investment.All you do by coming here, and depressing everybody with your intelligence(which I must say in my opinion is very impressive) is succeed in crushing the very hope that they sit here day after day waiting for.Call us dreamers, ignorant, whatever you will, but really what do you feel you have accomplished? You're not saving anybody.....we're all already investors. Do you think we don't all know there is a chance that this will fall through.What difference will that make now???

I'm sorry, not at all trying to be snooty, unfair, whatever........I appreciate your assessment, but what are we to do with that?

Teresa :huh:

• Upvote 1

Chief,

I appreciate your posts and thoughtful analysis and enjoy reading them. However I must disagree with you on this one. I realize you are trying to give this individual the benefit of the doubt but I don't think this individual deserves it. Some people are just miserable and nasty and I have no respect for them. For He/She to state " You People", indicates we at DV are all idiots! That being said, I feel sorry for that idiot! JMO- Thanks

No problem, and I respect everyone's opinion on this, guess maybe I'm just a bit too nice and not acting like a college professor trying to tell people to sit down and shut up and pay attention. Kind of the way I took it. Granted her post was not the nicest either, but I've stayed with this site trying to avoid that diatribe, and it's just frustrating for people to talk like that when it is in fact all speculation, nobody knows for sure here, and Rhnda makes very good and valid points as well. E has an economic background that's obvious, but it sounds like Med is rubbing off on him with ego or arrogance whatever you wanna call it. I just find it disturbing that's all, and that is the point I was trying to make. That post came from another site, and maybe could have been edited to not have caused this thread to continue the way it has....lol. No worries. I'm sticking to my guns on this one.

I'm in Iraq, and some of the drivel I'm hearing is ridiculous, I've spoken with people here and asked many a questions and know for a fact that major corporations involved in the contract over here have conex's full of this money in the US already, so why would that be? Somebody definitely knows something we don't and are just speculating on. I feel extremely positive about this from what I've seen and what I know. There is more going on here than meets the eye, and Oil will not be the only revenue this country pulls in, you can bank on that one. The agriculture here is already exploding. Okay I'm rambling.....lol

• Upvote 2

No problem, and I respect everyone's opinion on this, guess maybe I'm just a bit too nice and not acting like a college professor trying to tell people to sit down and shut up and pay attention. Kind of the way I took it. Granted her post was not the nicest either, but I've stayed with this site trying to avoid that diatribe, and it's just frustrating for people to talk like that when it is in fact all speculation, nobody knows for sure here, and Rhnda makes very good and valid points as well. E has an economic background that's obvious, but it sounds like Med is rubbing off on him with ego or arrogance whatever you wanna call it. I just find it disturbing that's all, and that is the point I was trying to make. That post came from another site, and maybe could have been edited to not have caused this thread to continue the way it has....lol. No worries. I'm sticking to my guns on this one.

I'm in Iraq, and some of the drivel I'm hearing is ridiculous, I've spoken with people here and asked many a questions and know for a fact that major corporations involved in the contract over here have conex's full of this money in the US already, so why would that be? Somebody definitely knows something we don't and are just speculating on. I feel extremely positive about this from what I've seen and what I know. There is more going on here than meets the eye, and Oil will not be the only revenue this country pulls in, you can bank on that one. The agriculture here is already exploding. Okay I'm rambling.....lol

Chief,

Feel free to ramble all you want! I'll listen. You have no idea how much respect I have for you and what you are doing over there!

Army-68 thru 77. Son-22yrs in just finished Sgt. Major acadamy. Iraqi freedom-pushed from Kuwait to Mosul. So, I understand somewhat what you deal with and worry about on a daily basis. Above all else be safe!

I believe you know more than all the speculators and gurus put together because you can see what is going on and ask questions. I look forward to all the info you supply and share with us.

God Bless!

• Upvote 4

Chief,

Feel free to ramble all you want! I'll listen. You have no idea how much respect I have for you and what you are doing over there!

Army-68 thru 77. Son-22yrs in just finished Sgt. Major acadamy. Iraqi freedom-pushed from Kuwait to Mosul. So, I understand somewhat what you deal with and worry about on a daily basis. Above all else be safe!

I believe you know more than all the speculators and gurus put together because you can see what is going on and ask questions. I look forward to all the info you supply and share with us.

God Bless!

Longpalms thank you for your service to our country as well as your sons. I did a short stint in the Army in the early 80's and my father retired Army 31 yrs as well. Congrats to your son as well, not an easy feat by any stretch. I've been from Kuwait to Mosul as well, half by air and half by convoy as well, although probably not under quite the same austere conditions as he has.

I posted in the newer denomination thread that I have emailed the Manager of the North Bank here whom I've spoken with personally about all of this, I'm gonna get this in black and white if I can and post whatever he can give me. I've got his personal email address and he's a short drive down the road as well. I've just not had the time to stop in and say hello. I'll bribe him with a couple Fire Department T-Shirts and maybe that will produce some decent intel.

Thank you and I do appreciate the support and have also been in support of the military my whole life and have been overseas over 9 yrs. I'm just as ready as anybody to see this happen, and as I've been telling all over here, "it's not a matter of if,..... it's a matter of when". The Marines that told me they guarded conex's full of dinar that belong to major a contracting company as well as Wells Fargo are the reason I bought, not because of someone telling me too or trying to convince me too, or trying to scam me. Just thought I'd throw that tidbit back out there again, I posted that story a while back when I first signed on to here.

By the way, there was a good posting battle of threads between E and Fi3ry Pho3nix that broke down the M1, M2, M3 with actual numbers that can surely be brought back up to substantiate what E has stated in the past. That might lend some creedance to the discussion here at hand.

I'll post the info I get from the email on the other thread of newer denominations once I get a response back from Mo. If he does not email me within the next few days I will go and talk to him again and see if there is anything new.

V

• Upvote 3

I have always appreciated E's and Adams input. I appreciate anyone's input for the most part even if I don't always agree with them. If someone says something nasty though I do NOT think it is any reason to sink to their level. If you don't like the way some people talk to you why on earth would you want to do the same? If anything feel sorry for them because they are probably miserable people in RL.

Personally I think many of us are feeling the pressures of our economy and all this waiting is wearing on our nerves. JMO

• Upvote 1

All better now...

Ciao

Laugh and the world will laugh with you, cry and you will cry alone. This is a board where humor is allowed but the investors are well informed and not just playin around. Most of us know the risks involved and have seen and heard every criticism and argument that has been levied against this investment. Bottom line, at the moment, the IQD is so low risk it could win a limbo contest. IMO, the biggest risk in terms of the investment, is that we will all not be millionaires. Well boo, hoo! The possibility certainly exists, however, that we do stand to make a whole lot of money upon the RV. YAY! I myself am willing to take the risk in being disappointed that I will fall short of making a million dollars in order to be in the position to make a million dollars. Rhnda, If you would have tried a more humble approach

it might have saved you from getting raked over the coals.

Ciao, baby!

Automag, Nobody cares about your crusty old thoughts and attitude. You act like a 3 year old having a temper tantrum, are you having a bad day because everyone doesn’t share your myopic view concerning dinar?

Go do some more studying, because your due diligence is fatally flawed.

I didn’t insult the moderators I’m insulting you, you have no idea what you’re talking about; please spare me your long winded responses, it was a very boring with nothing new introduced to support your outrageous claims.

I suggest you go sit in a corner and hope real hard and be quiet.

• Downvote 3

Ok I have given you more of my time than you deserve. I expect you to respond and defend your position but it doesn't matter as I will not address either of you any further. What I would prefer is that you become contributing members and be respectful of the members here who have a different opinion from yours. But I bet you won't. I would also appreciate if you would tone down your snarky attitudes because as you can see from several of the responses to this nonsense others do agree with my admonitions. They too saw your posts for what they were and you can whine and complain all you want but again the damage is done. Even I will receive some butt chewing because I have posted the longest post ever and just couldn't keep my mouth shut and quite frankly I probably deserve it. Fine I'll accept that. But no one can take away from me my right defend the forum when people such as you and SteveG come here and stir the pot with your uneducated statements and accusations as I take that kind of stuff personally. My motivations are to defend my opinion and my forum and to do so with all the knowledge I possess and lady I know a lot more than either of you can possibly understand and yet you talk to me like I haven't a brain one in my head. Well I do. I have worked hard to get that information as I don't want blow my investment.. I am irritated and I have been rude and for that I should apologize but I won't. I'd rather take the heat than to apologize too the likes of people like you. Show this forum some respect and lay off your attitudes and maybe you will be respected for what you say you know. As for me? We are done.

"Seriously...I'm not being snarky at the moment....maybe in another post." Nice. Real nice. Your words. My response.

AutoMag, If I wasn't married, I would throw myself at you! You are my dream man! Tell 'em!

• Upvote 2

I don't find you rude, nor should you ever consider being apologetic to me...I think you delivered your thoughts with conviction and passion, and for that you should be applauded. I'm betting that you are a very nice person. I too, hope you have not blown your investment. Warmest wishes, and may the eventual RV deliver and answer all your financial dreams. Love and smooches.

:lmao::lmao::lmao:

We should all hope to mold ourselves in your image.....

As your intellectual superiority is so humbling...

Any chance we could read your thesis :lmao:

I don't find you rude, nor should you ever consider being apologetic to me...I think you delivered your thoughts with conviction and passion, and for that you should be applauded. I'm betting that you are a very nice person. I too, hope you have not blown your investment. Warmest wishes, and may the eventual RV deliver and answer all your financial dreams. Love and smooches.

Honestly, can you just stop. Did your mommy not teach you any self-control. You are becoming very annoying!

• Upvote 1

Posted 08 June 2010 - 06:42 AM

Smooches!!!!

I have been very interested in all the posts on this site, but just had to comment on this one. "I just needed to conjure up some material" is so low that it is unbelievable, if even true! The Dumbing Down of America must start with you if you think speculators on this site will "listen" to you. Playing "games" with people and their money is not at all funny . Yes, you are DONE.

This reminds me one someone who doesn't really believe in this speculation, but just can"t possible bear if they are wrong and miss out on a big one.

rhnda? What do you mean I apologized to you? You need to re-read what I actually did say. I said I won't apologize to you and I will never apologize to you or anybody who is as belligerent and bellicose as you. I also stated I'd rather take the heat from the forum for my opposition to you rather than apologize to you and you can take that to your bank on that one. Your conduct with regards to this forum is out of order. You have been rebuked by many members here as rude and condescending and this post your latest post is no different. You just cannot resist your ego and you continue to press even as you draw the ire of many members. It's obvious and I assume you will carry on with your mission to cause disruption.

Fine with me. You want to show the azz end of a donkey to all the forum. Be my guest. But make no mistake. I did not and will not ever apologize for calling out people like yourself. I will always oppose that kind of conduct. It is your conduct that is in question not your point of view at least IMO. Even though it is a forum for Dinar investors and you believe us all to be deluded and ridiculous for buying into the investment you are entitled to your opinion and you have made it abundantly clear what that opinion is. Fine that's you. But I would suggest that you be more respectful. I don't think you can but I and others can only hope that you will. Consider this if you will. You want to make your point. Do you think that you would respond positively to somebody like you? I know you wouldn't as your ego would never allow it. So why do you think I or others will even give you the slightest credibility? As you can see from multiple members remarks about you and your message we won't. So by all means carry on. Eventually your membership will be lifted and you will become just a memory. It's inevitable. IMO. Your conduct almost guarantees it.

So as inmemoryofrob requests......Just stop. There is no profit in your conduct except to be rewarded with the reputation you so clearly deserve. I'd give you the word that describes your reputation but it can't be displayed because it ain't very nice. Accurate. But not very nice. ;)

You were right about one thing though. I am a nice person. But I can be H*ll on wheels when confronted with people who act like you do and it's a dam shame you have to be the way you are. Just a shame really. If this was your appraisal at work we would have to put a check mark in the box..............Doesn't play well with others.

inmemoryofrob thank you twice. :)

• Upvote 1

rhnda? What do you mean I apologized to you? You need to re-read what I actually did say. I said I won't apologize to you and I will never apologize to you or anybody who is as belligerent and bellicose as you. I also stated I'd rather take the heat from the forum for my opposition to you rather than apologize to you and you can take that to your bank on that one. Your conduct with regards to this forum is out of order. You have been rebuked by many members here as rude and condescending and this post your latest post is no different. You just cannot resist your ego and you continue to press even as you draw the ire of many members. It's obvious and I assume you will carry on with your mission to cause disruption.

Fine with me. You want to show the azz end of a donkey to all the forum. Be my guest. But make no mistake. I did not and will not ever apologize for calling out people like yourself. I will always oppose that kind of conduct. It is your conduct that is in question not your point of view at least IMO. Even though it is a forum for Dinar investors and you believe us all to be deluded and ridiculous for buying into the investment you are entitled to your opinion and you have made it abundantly clear what that opinion is. Fine that's you. But I would suggest that you be more respectful. I don't think you can but I and others can only hope that you will. Consider this if you will. You want to make your point. Do you think that you would respond positively to somebody like you? I know you wouldn't as your ego would never allow it. So why do you think I or others will even give you the slightest credibility? As you can see from multiple members remarks about you and your message we won't. So by all means carry on. Eventually your membership will be lifted and you will become just a memory. It's inevitable. IMO. Your conduct almost guarantees it.

So as inmemoryofrob requests......Just stop. There is no profit in your conduct except to be rewarded with the reputation you so clearly deserve. I'd give you the word that describes your reputation but it can't be displayed because it ain't very nice. Accurate. But not very nice. ;)

You were right about one thing though. I am a nice person. But I can be H*ll on wheels when confronted with people who act like you do and it's a dam shame you have to be the way you are. Just a shame really. If this was your appraisal at work we would have to put a check mark in the box..............Doesn't play well with others.

inmemoryofrob thank you twice. :)

Lovely to see you again fine sir....Seriously, you have to wonder....after all the crap posted by Rhnda, could there really be somebody so cantankerous, bellicose, insane and disconnected spewing volumes of empty rhetoric? The invested time and effort everybody has put into replying to "Rhnda" has been interesting, but as you can probably conclude for yourself, this far into the post - she is fictional... Just a pen name visiting the forum via a proxy...She is neither an ego maniac nor for that matter is she really a she...

I have found it very interesting how people tend to follow those they agree with and spar with those having differing opinions. The (hate mail - not from you, I'm sure you are a gentleman) has made for the most interesting reading....the point - none really...but since people's money is involved, it is ALWAYS worth asking yourself, "Just who exactly am I interacting with online, and what if any, are their motives?" Just for example: What is the real name of the person running the forum and why is the domain registration private? Truth is usually in the details!!! What are the real relationships of the people driving membership and pushing the "buy dinar" theme? No need to get your feathers ruffled, just posing a few questions that might make an ordinary person go hmmmmmmmmmmm!!!!

I think it is probably time to retire Rhnda; she has exceeded her use...

Bye Bye Rhnda...good riddance!!!

Most of you have been communicating with me under another character quite pleasantly and favorably....hmmmmmmmmmm!!!

One parting and serious note: Best wishes to all the members of the forum...It would be nice to see the the "little guy" win for a change....

• Downvote 2

Lovely to see you again fine sir....Seriously, you have to wonder....after all the crap posted by Rhnda, could there really be somebody so cantankerous, bellicose, insane and disconnected spewing volumes of empty rhetoric? The invested time and effort everybody has put into replying to "Rhnda" has been interesting, but as you can probably conclude for yourself, this far into the post - she is fictional... Just a pen name visiting the forum via a proxy...She is neither an ego maniac nor for that matter is she really a she...

I have found it very interesting how people tend to follow those they agree with and spar with those having differing opinions. The (hate mail - not from you, I'm sure you are a gentleman) has made for the most interesting reading....the point - none really...but since people's money is involved, it is ALWAYS worth asking yourself, "Just who exactly am I interacting with online, and what if any, are their motives?" Just for example: What is the real name of the person running the forum and why is the domain registration private? Truth is usually in the details!!! What are the real relationships of the people driving membership and pushing the "buy dinar" theme? No need to get your feathers ruffled, just posing a few questions that might make an ordinary person go hmmmmmmmmmmm!!!!

Most of you have been communicating with me under another character quite pleasantly and favorably....hmmmmmmmmmm!!!

One parting and serious note: Best wishes to all the members of the forum...It would be nice to see the the "little guy" win for a change....

:lmao::lmao:

Again???

You are suffering the symptoms of a seriously inflated ego.

I'm guessing an adolescent of above average intelligence but undeveloped physically and there fore has some confidence issues.

Very entertaining though :lmao:

• Upvote 1

Hey,

I'll tell you what, since you are so proud of your accomplishments here under this secondary identity, why don't you tell us what your other "true" identity is who is so pleasantly revered here.

Hope it's not Adam :unsure:

:lmao:

Steve (obviously, here in this lengthy memo) did a lot of research on this subject in which he shares for the benefit of the "general masses" involved with this investment. To nit-pick on clause in his ending which was directed to a "catty question" (meaning - not innocent) to start with is certainly "hitting a pea with a sledgehammer" when it comes to criticizing this lengthy detailed memo. IMO, it should be overlooked (if not applauded!).

That is the exact story that "netinfo" related and it was aways a consideration in my mind as he bragged in the same fashion for exactly what you have just said. He liked to play role games and said so in no uncertain words. He assumed several monikers and claimed to have fun fracking with different people. It even occurred to me more than once that you might be of the same ilk or even the same person. Do I know that? NO!!. Don't care. But whoever you are I will say, "You are Damaged Goods." Sad that you cannot stay but far be it from me too convince you to stay because as of right now you will not be responded too again and I will ask that the moderators discover your ip address and have you banned for being the game player you are. We are adults and if you want to play games then take yourself anywhere but here and be gone from us as we do not endear ourselves to liars and intentional BS in the name of entertainment. Sorry James Bond. I just ain't impressed.

That is exactly what I thought. Another "netinfo." This is exactly why he and I tangled. Plus as I cranked up my responses he did exactly what you have done He made his declaration to the forum. He bragged he was so slick and sneaky and made the same references that you have that even though you don't see "netinfo" anymore I am still here. Guess what we haven't seen him around anymore either. What a moron he was and I'll call you the same. So there you go. How you like them apples. Having spent some time in New York City I discovered a phrase that they use for people like yourself. GFY. Figure it out. It shouldn't be hard.

What would ever drive people like these to upend the folks here is beyond me as I do not respect their intentions and I have no good will towards these people who do what they do. It is despicable and uncalled for. If for one moment these people would consider that they could indeed cause damage to our members. There are those who are level headed and grounded with this risky investment and there are those who maybe have not considered all the ramifications of the investment and they may be in an unstable position. Too that end it can drive those people to extraordinary actions or reactions on the word of this liar who is doing it for his jollies. But irregardless those people are members of our forum and they come here to get news about the Dinar and too have this person stir up trouble is just horrible especially when they do it for fun and entertainment. Nobody should be allowed to do that on our forum. If one person was influenced by what this person has said and they then got out how would that person react to the fact that the investment did pay off. They would realize their mistake and their possible reaction could have huge consequences for themselves and their families. All because one person convinced them that there was no way this was going to payoff and they convinced them for fun and games. Yeah that's a lot of what if's but pretty much everyone who is a member here is living on at least one what if. What if I invest thousands and make millions?

Who can say that it has not happened already. I know personally of people who have bought more Dinar than they could afford on the word of Ennorste. He and his friends on their site have had people coming and going like a yo-yo. Now we have this clown doing the same thing but in a different fashion. Ennorste's every other day predictions didn't come true and the people I speak of had real problems based on the word of a guy who said he knew what he was talking about too. It does happen and it has happened. I am not just pointing the finger at Ennorste because other guru's have caused the same IMO. I just know of people influenced by him and they are my example. So again why do we allow this trash to populate our forum? All the investors here deserve a certain amount of regard from each and everyone of us and too have this individual jerking people around for their entertainment is just so much BS. Our members for the most part (99.99%), are real human beings with money and emotions tied up in their investment and there is a real possibility that jokers like this one can cause harm to them. Don't think it can't happen because it already has. I cannot prove that this moron has done damage but if it has already happened, (and I know it has), elsewhere then it most certainly can here as well. This is unacceptable.

I would suggest that the members of this forum turn their backs on this person and do what I am going to do and ask for this ip address and any other monikers attached to it be banned forever. Enough is Enough.

rhnda if in real life you were rolling around in the parking lot on Fire I wouldn't take the time to walk over and piss on you to put you out. I would however count to a hundred and then call the fire department. <_<