Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

The government is moving to the Federal Court on the intersection of budget items with the independence of the Central Bank

yota691

The government is moving to the Federal Court on the intersection of budget items with the independence of the Central Bank

05/02/2015
30312zaqsw2x%20(1)xsaq.jpg

BAGHDAD / JD / .. said a source close to the prime minister, said the dispute over the independence of the central bank in the budget items resolves through the Federal Court.
The source, who declined to be named, told / BD /: that the controversy concerning the appeal by the Economic Commission recommended in the Council of Ministers of the materials contained in the budget bill, which intersect with the independence of the central bank will through the Federal Court.
He explained: that such issues be resolved through the law, in case it is not a solution on them.
The Governor of the Central Bank of Iraq on the Keywords revealed yesterday that the Economic Committee of the Council of Ministers recommended to the Council to challenge the material contained in the budget law intersect with the independence of the Bank.
Keywords explained in a statement that the Economic Committee of the Council of Ministers recommended the cabinet to challenge the material contained in the budget law intersect with the independence of the Central Bank, adding that the central bank means to achieve stability in the dinar exchange for the protection of citizens' purchasing power price. / End / description on. 

• Upvote 3

it starts with an S and ends in an I...and he has been behind the scenes over there for several months running the show.  He is officially an employee of the IMF, and thus a diplomat immune from any shenanigans/new prosecution that the court system may try to do to him. The "official"l CBI guy , whose name they refer to as "keywords" is just a true figurehead.

And you know this how? I would really like to see one shred of proof backing up your claim. Don't get me wrong, I hope shabs is involved but you assume to know this for a fact. Show me some facts to substantiate your claim or admit that it is just your opinion. At least my original post was in response to a news article. I just hope you don't get your info from a guru cause that would be, well, a bummer

05/02/2015

30312zaqsw2x%20(1)xsaq.jpg

BAGHDAD / JD / .. said a source close to the prime minister, said the dispute over the independence of the central bank in the budget items resolves through the Federal Court.

The source, who declined to be named, told / BD /: that the controversy concerning the appeal by the Economic Commission recommended in the Council of Ministers of the materials contained in the budget bill, which intersect with the independence of the central bank will through the Federal Court.

He explained: that such issues be resolved through the law, in case it is not a solution on them.

The Governor of the Central Bank of Iraq on the Keywords revealed yesterday that the Economic Committee of the Council of Ministers recommended to the Council to challenge the material contained in the budget law intersect with the independence of the Bank.

Keywords explained in a statement that the Economic Committee of the Council of Ministers recommended the cabinet to challenge the material contained in the budget law intersect with the independence of the Central Bank, adding that the central bank means to achieve stability in the dinar exchange for the protection of citizens' purchasing power price. / End / description on.