Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Pat Robertson Attacks Creationists Again

Djorgie

Pat Robertson attacks creationists again

Pat%20Robertson_0.jpg

For many years, well-known Christians like 700 Club host Pat Robertson have claimed that belief in a young Earth makes Christianity look ridiculous. They even say that a literal interpretation of Genesis actually keeps people from turning to Christ for salvation.

Most recently he said this on the 700 Club: “The truth is, you have to be deaf, dumb and blind to think that this Earth that we live in only has 6,000 years of existence.” He also affirmed he believes in evolution: “There was a point of time that there was a particular human being that God touched — and that was the human that started the race that we are now part of.”

What would YOU say to Pat Robertson if you had the chance? If you believe that the Bible and not evolution is true, you and your family need to get the FACTS to defend your beliefs!

Pat Robertson attacks creationists again

What would YOU say to Pat Robertson if you had the chance? If you believe that the Bible and not evolution is true, you and your family need to get the FACTS to defend your beliefs!

If the first part of the Bible isn't true, why should we believe the rest of it?  On the other hand, if you believe the second part, then you have to believe the first part.

Jesus said:

John 5:39

“You search the Scriptures because you think they give you eternal life. But the Scriptures point to me!

-

• Upvote 1

Who says the creation of the entire universe is only 6,000 years old?  The Bible certainly does not say that!  

I've heard somewhere, someone has calculated the age of the earth using the ages of the people in the bible at their death, and that is where the 6,000 years come from.

-

Science facts always trump science fiction... does anyone remember the rather large, flat, round feet that were on the Lunar Excursion Module for the first Lunar landing 

LEM-linedrawing.png

do you know what the feet were for ???? they had calculated the rate of space dust anticipated on the surface of the moon for 65M years...the pads were to function as cushions almost like snow shoes.... but very little dust was there ....

and there are many more "discoveries" that the scientific community would rather forget and/or obfuscate....

• Upvote 3

"He also affirmed he believes in evolution:"

Sounds strange to me. How could one believe in evolution, and also believe God created everything. If he is indeed a Christian. Plus 2 Peter 3:8 states that to God one day is like a thousand years, and a thousand years is like one day. So that being said, the earth could have been created for thousands of years before He created man.

• Upvote 1

I've heard somewhere, someone has calculated the age of the earth using the ages of the people in the bible at their death, and that is where the 6,000 years come from.

-

Let me say first that I do not believe that mankind came about by evolution process; man was created by Christ.  God created Adam and Eve with age and could have created the universes with age.  There was no need to do  so, but it may have happened.  All I am saying is that there might have been a longer time period 10,000 - 20,000 years.  The Bible doesn't say.  

• Upvote 1

• Luke 16:8 NKJV
    So the master commended the unjust steward because he had dealt shrewdly. For the sons of this world are more shrewd in their generation than the sons of light.

• John 12:36 NKJV
    While you have the light, believe in the light, that you may become sons of light." These things Jesus spoke, and departed, and was hidden from them.

• 1 Thessalonians 5:5 NKJV
    You are all sons of light and sons of the day. We are not of the night nor of darkness.

This to me is why we can live forever in Christ, He is the Light.

John 8:12 NKJV
Then Jesus spoke to them again, saying, "I am the light of the world. He who follows Me shall not walk in darkness, but have the light of life."

Genesis 1:1 In the beginning God created the heavens and the earth. 2 The earth was without form, and void; and darkness was on the face of the deep. And the Spirit of God was hovering over the face of the waters. 3 Then God said, "Let there be light"; and there was light. 4 And God saw the light, that it was good; and God divided the light from the darkness. 5 God called the light Day, and the darkness He called Night. So the evening and the morning were the first day.

I think of it like this Shabs, yes God does not have a watch, and God is Light,you are correct. And if you are light, (travel at the speed of light) there is NO time.

The earth is very old, but many "churches" teach the "new earth theory" hence the word theory. They deceive many.

Wm13

• Upvote 1

One of the most convincing things to me about a younger Earth is that the Bible teaches that there was no death or bloodshed before the fall of man.

Science puts the extinction of the dinosaurs at 65 million years ago while believing that humans have only been around for 40,000 years. How could God proclaim after the 7th day that creation was "good" when if Adam and Eve were only 40,000 years ago, there would have been millions of years of death and bloodshed prior? The first bloodshed was a foreshadowing of Jesus's sacrifice on the cross and the Bible says that it happened because of Adam, at the time of Adam, not before.

I will never tell my God that the world's understanding is greater than His. He can do ALL things whether we believe it or not....

One of the most convincing things to me about a younger Earth is that the Bible teaches that there was no death or bloodshed before the fall of man.

Science puts the extinction of the dinosaurs at 65 million years ago while believing that humans have only been around for 40,000 years. How could God proclaim after the 7th day that creation was "good" when if Adam and Eve were only 40,000 years ago, there would have been millions of years of death and bloodshed prior? The first bloodshed was a foreshadowing of Jesus's sacrifice on the cross and the Bible says that it happened because of Adam, at the time of Adam, not before.

I will never tell my God that the world's understanding is greater than His. He can do ALL things whether we believe it or not....

I agree that YHWH/God is greater than anything we could ever conceive...

I also believe in a much younger earth than what the evolutionists push. They HAVE to do this in order to make their claims seem more credible even though much of what they claim has been proven even by their own scentific reasonings to be false.

If you study the lineage the Bible gives us of mankind then we can say for sure that humans have existed for only about 6,000 years or so and if you take YHWHs/Gods word into consideration then the earth can't be that much older.

The fact is that YHWH made the earth and EVERYTHING in it and no matter how old it really is, it belongs to Him, and He alone deserves all praise and glory through his Son Yahushua/Jesus, not some scientist, biologist or any other number of men who decided that they were supperior in some way.

Oh yeah, just wanted to add that dinosuars are mentioned in the Bible. They just weren't called "dinosuars". That is a made up name by a Richard Owen in 1841 that combined two seperate words "deinos" and "sauros".

In Scripture the word 'tannin" was used to describe a mysterious creature resembling a giant reptile and this being appears in the Old Testament 28 times. The Bible also includes references to monstrous and mighty beasts called Behemoth and Leviathian in the book of Job so yeah, I believe the word of YHWH/God and not man period!

I really don’t know when the earth was created – I just believe that prior to time it didn't exist and then it did… simply by God’s will.

While the discussion of God’s creation of ‘the beginning of time’ and ‘the ending of end time’ is interesting and challenging, the ‘How’ of His will should be secondary to the ‘Why’ He created something from nothing.  Regardless if one believes old earth vs new earth or that the rapture will occur within a generation from 1948 thus ending time, the central theme of Christianity and indeed reality is God’s immutability, sovereignty and love and ultimate sacrifice for mankind.

I can accept that.

The rest makes for interesting debate – maybe that’s how religions and denominations came to be…

In the ancient plains of Shinar, an evil was born: the first world king, the prototype transhuman, the ultimate despot, the Son of Perdition—Nimrod. […]

http://skywatchtv.com/videos/tom-horn-interviews-dr-michael-lake-shinar-directive/

Good interview, can't wait for part 2

Wm13

Edited by waterman13