Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

What's your ceiling?

bodeen

The dinar was brought to my attention back in march by a close friend and I found this site a few months later. I have sense purchased 2 million dinars and was just wondering where your ceiling was at for purchasing the dinar. I'm not talking about skipping the mortgage to get some more. I have a little extra money. I need your opinions on what's the best amount to have in the event of an RV. I don't want to go to high or to low. I'm sure there's a happy medium that's been reached by some of you. Remember I'm a newbie so be gentle :lol: and thanks for the advise.

The dinar was brought to my attention back in march by a close friend and I found this site a few months later. I have sense purchased 2 million dinars and was just wondering where your ceiling was at for purchasing the dinar. I'm not talking about skipping the mortgage to get some more. I have a little extra money. I need your opinions on what's the best amount to have in the event of an RV. I don't want to go to high or to low. I'm sure there's a happy medium that's been reached by some of you. Remember I'm a newbie so be gentle :lol: and thanks for the advise.

I would say anything over a 1 million is enough to live and have the good things in life!

Only buy as much as you are willing to lose so it doesn't effect your day to day life.

Oh and one last thing GREED is not very nice just think about the country it's coming from and what the people have had to go through for us to get the eventual RV.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

So you declare 'few months' as 2 months. If you bought in March 2010 and found this site 'few months later', that means 2 months (April and May) would equal your 'few months' description..Interesting!

Edited by cgbrown
  • Downvote 3

Nobody can tell you what your limits are. If you feel good bout buying a few mil. more then by all means go and buy them. But do everyone a favor and purchase from a bank. It appears that the pumpers are making newbie's anxious and getting them to buy more on false info.

If you want a happy medium then do this. take all the extra you have. divide it into 2 parts. part 1 for the Dinar and part 2 for other investments. That way you'll have not too much and not too little. I started by buying Dinar with extra money I had saved. I now have 2 Mil. and that's good enough for me.

It depends on your personal finances...some people have none...some people have millions. First...I wouldn't say how many you have. You never know who is checking this site out. Me...I have enough to make me happy if it rv's at a dime. If it goes nowhere...I'll sell it back for a little loss. Also...every once in awhile I pick some up to give away. Think about it...100,000 dinars for about $100 if purchased in million lots. I get it in 5000 notes and give them away to food banks, church,poor,friends,boy scouts,and a lady that needs serious $$$ for her ailing son. Each 5000 I give away costs me about $5.00...actually gave a 5000 note to a GREAT waitress the other day...now she is excited.I can't wait till this rv's at about .86 (hopefully) to make about 50 calls to say your ship just came in. I call this POURITFORWARD. Don't buy anymore than you can afford to lose...but my advice is...be a bit risky on this one. This could be the greatest investment of your life. If you do give some away...do it NOW when it feels like toilet paper...cause after...I'm sure people will get a bit greedier. Just think...$5.00 could mean thousands to someone...and YOU will be their angel. Good luck By the way...I had a chance to get in on Microsofr BEFORE it went public.....I made a BIG mistake. I'm not missing this one.

• Upvote 3

I would say anything over a 1 million is enough to live and have the good things in life!

Only buy as much as you are willing to lose so it doesn't effect your day to day life.

Oh and one last thing GREED is not very nice just think about the country it's coming from and what the people have had to go through for us to get the eventual RV.

Sorry if I came off as greedy..

So you declare 'few months' as 2 months. If you bought in March 2010 and found this site 'few months later', that means 2 months (April and May) would equal your 'few months' description..Interesting!

Usually its my selplnig I worry about - not my math.. :D

It depends on your personal finances...some people have none...some people have millions. First...I wouldn't say how many you have. You never know who is checking this site out. Me...I have enough to make me happy if it rv's at a dime. If it goes nowhere...I'll sell it back for a little loss. Also...every once in awhile I pick some up to give away. Think about it...100,000 dinars for about $100 if purchased in million lots. I get it in 5000 notes and give them away to food banks, church,poor,friends,boy scouts,and a lady that needs serious $$$ for her ailing son. Each 5000 I give away costs me about $5.00...actually gave a 5000 note to a GREAT waitress the other day...now she is excited.I can't wait till this rv's at about .86 (hopefully) to make about 50 calls to say your ship just came in. I call this POURITFORWARD. Don't buy anymore than you can afford to lose...but my advice is...be a bit risky on this one. This could be the greatest investment of your life. If you do give some away...do it NOW when it feels like toilet paper...cause after...I'm sure people will get a bit greedier. Just think...$5.00 could mean thousands to someone...and YOU will be their angel. Good luck By the way...I had a chance to get in on Microsofr BEFORE it went public.....I made a BIG mistake. I'm not missing this one.

Thanks for the advise and that is awesome how you give so much away!!! God Bless

I think 2 million is good! (not that I have that much). If the rv comes in at .83-1.00, I figure, pay-off debts, tithe my church and pay taxes. It would be nice to have a cool million plus in the bank!

It's a currency, and it's already worth toilet paper so if it doesn't RV at all you can always sell it back and get most of your money back.

Or quit buying toilet paper for a while, anyways!

It's a currency, and it's already worth toilet paper so if it doesn't RV at all you can always sell it back and get most of your money back.

or perhaps your dinars could make excellent cigar papers to wrap that wacky tabaky, you smoke K98nights!

• Downvote 1

Adam I believe he said, he has 20 mill...I would like to have that..but he has some cash, some in his Warka, some in ISX!!!!

I figure out what I want to come home with post RV

I conservatively deduct about 50% for taxes (fed and state if applicable), exchange spread, and tithe.

Then figure in the RV exchange rate :huh:

For this ultimate unknown, I calculate 3 scenarios:

RV at $.10

RV at $.50

RV at $1.00

Now go buy enough dinar to cover your "dream scenario".

If it goes higher than a dollar, run down the street naked like the rest of us! After you get out of jail, go get some of your new-found wealth and help somebody else that is struggling.

I personally covered myself for a $.10 RV and will be an early retiree and more than happy. But I NEVER endangered my financial future or current financial plan in order to buy Dinar. Be smart, not greedy.

People get so wrapped up in this Dinar ride that they forget how much money a milllion dollars is. Most folks will work their ENTIRE life and never get close to banking those kinds of funds.

I believe this is a once in lifetime investment opportunity, so I think its well worth a roll of the dice.

Hope that helps (and ignore the rude posters) :D

• Upvote 1

everyones ceiling is different. NOBODY should invest what they are not willing to lose! For some that could be buying only 25k IQD yet others have bought hundreds of million in dinar. The range of investers on this site is HUGE

I would love to retire and rescue abused and abandoned animal., I dont make much money so the longer this goes on the more I can buy, and the closer I get to my dream, when I have a $100 saved I order another 100k. Even if it doesn't RV, the money was worth it because of the excitement sparks up a rather dull life... Sounds silly I know....

Treat this as a true investment. You must be willing to lose what you invest as no investment is 100% secure or guaranteed. Also, you and no one can predict how long you may be an investor in the IQD, before you can cash it in for a profit. Some members of DV have owned the new dinar for 7 years. They have been waiting a long time and you may find that you get to wait for years too, I just hope that you don't, :( as I will and get to wait along side you. No amount is too small or too big, everyone has a different amount that they can afford.

One thing though, do not buy into the hype and pumpers pushing to buy more dinar as they want you to feel this sense of urgency to buy now before it's too late. :angry: I would think that 2 million dinar would be more than sufficient, but invest wisely if you have the funds. It is a choice only you can make.

Have a GREAT day and hopefully we can all see and RV soooooooooon. RV or die. :D

Edited by mythunter

Dude... lighten up on the cafine... oh, sorry, I'm certain you'll be sure to correct me, so I truly meant to say, or spell, "caffeine."

rd

I need your opinions on what's the best amount to have in the event of an RV. I don't want to go to high or to low. I'm sure there's a happy medium that's been reached by some of you. Remember I'm a newbie so be gentle :lol: and thanks for the advise.

How long is a piece of string.

Work out what sort of lifestyle you want:. thehome(s); the cars, the overseas holidays; the permanent income from investments. Then multiply it by 1.5 to allow for taxation (if you get away with less tax then it is all gain for you)

Now calculate that out at USD0.30 per dinar and see how much you need to hold. (Again, if it RVs higher you can always find something to do with the surplus!) What will that cost you at around USD1060 per Million?

Now ask yourself if you can afford to lock that money away for 10 years. If you cannot afford it, dont buy it. if you can, then hurry, because I'm picking it will not be 10 years: nor even 10 months!

I figure out what I want to come home with post RV

I conservatively deduct about 50% for taxes (fed and state if applicable), exchange spread, and tithe.

Then figure in the RV exchange rate :huh:

For this ultimate unknown, I calculate 3 scenarios:

RV at $.10

RV at $.50

RV at $1.00

Now go buy enough dinar to cover your "dream scenario".

If it goes higher than a dollar, run down the street naked like the rest of us! After you get out of jail, go get some of your new-found wealth and help somebody else that is struggling.

I personally covered myself for a $.10 RV and will be an early retiree and more than happy. But I NEVER endangered my financial future or current financial plan in order to buy Dinar. Be smart, not greedy.

People get so wrapped up in this Dinar ride that they forget how much money a milllion dollars is. Most folks will work their ENTIRE life and never get close to banking those kinds of funds.

I believe this is a once in lifetime investment opportunity, so I think its well worth a roll of the dice.

Hope that helps (and ignore the rude posters) :D

If indeed, RV over a dollar aren't clothes optional :lol::lol: I pray for you the best and remember to live like you PRAY!!!