Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Authentic Faith Is Eager for Christ

ronscarpa

Authentic Faith Is Eager for Christ

Our WORD for Saturday, 1/17/2015

"Christ, having been offered once to bear the sins of many, will appear a second time, not to deal with sin but to save those who are eagerly waiting for him." (Hebrews 9:28 ) 

What must you do so that you may know that your sins are taken away by the blood of Christ, and that, when he comes, he will shield you from the wrath of God and bring me into eternal life? The answer is this: trust Christ in a way that makes you eager for him to come.

He is coming to save those who are “eagerly waiting for him.” So how do you get ready? How do you experience the forgiveness of God in Christ and prepare to meet him? By trusting him in a way that makes you eager for him to come.

This eager expectation for Christ is simply a sign that we love him and believe in him authentically.

There is a phony faith that wants only escape from h*ll, but has no desire for Christ. That does not save. And it does not produces an eager expectation for Christ to come. It would rather that Christ not come for as long as possible so that it can have as much of this world as possible.

But the faith that really holds on to Christ as treasure and hope and joy is the faith that makes us long for Christ to come, and that is the faith that saves.

So I urge you, turn from the world and from sin and to Christ. Take him not just as your fire insurance policy, but as your eagerly awaited bridegroom and friend and Lord.

• Upvote 3

Me too, I Love The Good Lord Jesus more than words can describe! I try to let his light shine in my life everyday. If I fall short I ask for his forgives, for my sin. That's all I Can Do!  :tiphat:

That's right Artitech, because as it says in Colossians 1:12  "giving thanks to the Father, who has qualified you to share in the inheritance of the saints in the kingdom of light" .He's the one Who qualified us: gave us Jesus, redeemed us, washed us in the Blood of Christ, sanctified us, "gave us His Spirit Who is a deposit guaranteeing our inheritance, until the redemption of those who are God's possession (that's US) -- to the praise of his glory" (Ephesians 1:14), and enabled us to meet all the conditions of the Kingdom. All by His marvelous Grace...! Be Blessed...RON 

• Upvote 2