Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Surprise Christmas Gift – “Sneak” Dinar Revaluation?

DinarInsiderGuy

On the ground in Iraq during the past few days there has been some chatter in the local communities to the effect that the currency will soon be worth more, somehow. And, over the past couple of weeks, it’s also becoming apparent that local suppliers and contractors increasingly prefer payments in Dinars rather than Dollars. I think it’s indicative of an impending Dinar revaluation, perhaps in the form of a “sneak revaluation” during the Western holiday season. All the pieces seem to be coming together – The relatively new Abadi government has made great strides in a short period of time, the Muslim Ramadan holiday season is over, Kurdistan and Baghdad are working together constructively, ISIS is withering away, and the budget for 2015 will ultimately be agreed and met, even if the 2014 budget has already fizzled out. Within the past few days, we’ve also seen the CBI “shuffle” its senior staff. And, the hush-hush monetary policy talks in Switzerland seem to have produced results. Everything points to rate change. As a Christian focused on the upcoming Christmas holiday, a Dinar revaluation over the holidays – Xmas to New Year’s Day – is against my business instincts, but it could happen…. It will be less disruptive to the Iraqi and regional economies if the blessed RV is announced then immediately implemented during the financial holidays being celebrated in the US, UK and Europe. In fact, even though I rationally believe that the RV will happen early next year, still, I’m hoping to wake up Christmas Morning with a Dinar RV surprise in my stocking…

*** Removed Link ***

Edited by Markinsa
Removed Link: See Forum Rules
  • Upvote 4
  • Downvote 3

Much as I could use the money, if there was an RV it could easily mean the end of life on earth.

The most insane fanatics in existence have more dinar than probably all the rest of us put together.

Those bastards would have hundreds of millions, maybe even billions, of US dollars to buy stuff to kill us.

Are you SURE you want them to have so much money to go with their hatred of everything you stand for?

First wipe out ISIS, Second, locate and destroy or return the billions of dinars they stole from the Mosul banks, THEN RV.

• Upvote 7
  • Downvote 1

As a Christian focused on the upcoming Christmas holiday, a Dinar revaluation over the holidays – Xmas to New Year’s Day – is against my business instincts, but it could happen….

As a fellow Christian, I never use the word(?) Xmas...and really get insulted when Christ is abbreviated as X.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

I'm glad Jesus isn't offensed by what easily offends us in "His behalf." Otherwise I'd be in serious trouble!

I wonder about that.... God thought it concerning enough to make using His Name in vain one of His Top Ten, go figure. There is a lot that spews from our mouths, even here at DV,  and often some have the audacity to attempt to justify it by invoking the Name of God somewhere at the end???  If one can not honor the Lord in their speech toward Him, good luck in honoring Him with their actions.

Historically, "XMAS" came to be due to the fact that the Church was under attack, as it has always been, and the use of the word "Christ" had dire consequences. The Greek letter/abbreviation was used as an understandable alternative for the Christians at time. Christians currently have the ability to use the name, Christ, so let's use the Name and our Name as Christians as if matters, because it DOES.