Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

There Seems to be Confusion on what "Lifting the Zeros" Means

ewingm

Save your breath, Keeps.  DinarBeliever is too far down the pike to see reality.  Anything short of a value neutral currency reform will bring utter chaos to the iraqi economy.  A 100,000% RV without lopping the zeros off the currency will lead to a nightmarish scenario.  Nobody would know what to charge or what anything is worth.  The currency reform MUST be value neutral, OR very small incremental changes (pips) in the 1166 exchange rate over time.  Slowly.  That allows the market to correct appropriately.  I can't see why the speculator has a difficult time understanding this fundemental economic tenet.  Dreams get in the way, I guess.

I believe it's the condescending nature with which you make these types of statements.  Perhaps a kindler, gentler ewingm could get his point across.  Be the bigger person.  As always, just my opinon.   :D (just through up in my mouth a little bit)

GO RV, and NO BV

• Upvote 1

Shabs, you are correct. It would be nice but not realistic for the BOOBY twins to actually offer something NEW of any substance to debate/discuss. To constantly regurgitate the same ol info that's been discussed at nausea over the years is baffling at best. 

Donlop,

Your post at 12:19pm today is SPOT ON!

Edited by caz1104

Well, boys, whenyou get right down to it, there really isn't a whole lot to discuss.  You either believe its going to hit big with an RV, or you don't.  There ain't much inbetween.  All I bring up are the things not talked about by dinarians.  It is my belief they are not talked about because it makes you uncomfortable.  And most people don't like feeling uncomfortable.  Its easier staying within your pod, where everyone belives the same.

BINGO!!!!!!!  WE HAVE A WINNER!!!!  BOOBY #1 finally admits he brings NOTHING, NADA, ZIP, ALEX CAN I BY A VALVE ....NEW!!!  Funny thing is most SANE people already new this. 

And to be clear............it has all been discussed at nausea by LOPsters & RV'ers for years. No ones uncomfortable............its just OLD!

Edited by caz1104

I really love the lopster tank, y'all are funny as s... ! Great minds on both sides until your head gasket blows. I got a confession to make and no I'm not a Catholic, the other night my pistons went through the block, I ripped DL and was it Ewingm or was Rock, I don't remember now, but anyways y'all would have laughed your a..es off. It was a very long day and too much kool-aid, boy am I glad that my iPad crashed just as I pushed the send button. You see there are miracles for those of you who don't believe. Thanks

Yep, you have to keep a sense of humor in the tank because you run into so many "opinionated" people.  Me included, of course.  Once the CBI announces the big Redenomination, I feel there won't be nearly as many outspoken people here.  They'll be too busy trying to find a way to switch dinar currencies "old for new", that they just won't have time to debate, scorn, heap sarcasm, or in Caz's situation, " leak brains" all over us lobsters.

• Upvote 1

Well, boys, whenyou get right down to it, there really isn't a whole lot to discuss.  You either believe its going to hit big with an RV, or you don't.  There ain't much inbetween.  All I bring up are the things not talked about by dinarians.  It is my belief they are not talked about because it makes you uncomfortable.  And most people don't like feeling uncomfortable.  Its easier staying within your pod, where everyone belives the same.

You should go to your church and keep telling everyone they are going to hell and complain that none of them believe it

Tell them they should talk about it every day all day long with you until you convince them

Oh I went to church and they all believe the same thing

I think I'll go every day and present something different at their church and wonder why they don't like me coming around

I give you a plus Ewingm ! At least for your opening statements. How you know the conclusion is far beyond my realm. If you have some top secret info please pass it on, I'd gladly give all of my dinar to an Iraqi family in need. My whole premise for this debenture did not start out as greed and nor will it end in greed. I just want to be able to take care of my family in a better fashion than I'm presently able to. Each generation should want and give better than they had, that's what life's about. Should I be blessed with a 100,000 per cent RV, it will be for the betterment of my family and anyone else that I can help. I gave my soul to Jesus, if he wants my body, then so be it. Thanks

Come on ewingm

Go to a church and act confused because they all believe in God

Your the one who logs in here everyday ewingm

Where do you think your logging into ?

A anti dinar web site ?

Every day ewingm

Every day you come here and go against the grain

Every day

Edited by dontlop
  • Upvote 1

Like shabs said

You rail against the dinar every day to get people to defend it because your a guru using reverse psychology to pump the dinar

I'll bet you are the preacher that had his church buy 250 million dinar

You come here evey day irritating others to pump the dinar for you

Who's paying you to pump dinar by railing against it ?

Edited by dontlop

Not every day, Dontlop.  I was banned 8 days.  On those days I just read your mind numbing rabble-babble until I drooled myself off to sleep.  You can lead a horse to water, but you can't make Caz drink, as the old saying goes.  My Santa's wish is for iraq to just do or say something CLEARLY, so we all know what they intend.

• Upvote 1

Staunch, you are way over simplifying this, my brother.  Yes, a dinar is just a dinar when they are at .00086.  Iraq's businesses and food markets all accept that the dinar right NOW is worth .00086 of a dollar.  They know this because the dinar is PEGGED to the dollar.  But if you overnight RV 100,000%,  now the dinar is worth .86 of that pegged dollar.  ALL commodities, foodstuffs, clothing rent, electricity, etc. etc. must now be rapidly and SIMULTANEOUSLY adjusted upwards by 1000 times!  Everyone is running around in iraq not knowing exactly what something or someone is actually worth.  Total chaos!  That is why it is NEVER, NEVER done this way.  Now if the CBI wants to slowly revalue the 1166 exchange rate with small 50 pip moves OVER TIME, then the market has time to adjust without causing mass panic and chaos.

O1Eva1o.gif So you think the Iraqi people are going to forget the value of these items in dollars?  If a coke cost $1, they aren't going to be handing over 1000 Dinar for it.  I will admit, at first, there may be a shortage of items, and the value of those items will go up because of supply and demand, but as the quantity of imports increase, those values will drop down to normal.  You might want to stick to the only two facts you've been able to bring to the table, M2, and ... What was the other one? confused-face-smiley-emoticon.gif

Not every day, Dontlop.  I was banned 8 days.  On those days I just read your mind numbing rabble-babble until I drooled myself off to sleep.  You can lead a horse to water, but you can't make Caz drink, as the old saying goes.  My Santa's wish is for iraq to just do or say something CLEARLY, so we all know what they intend.

Your posting priviledges were suspended for "7" (Seven) days. You can lead a deadhorse to water, he won't drink, but you can sure beat the crap out of him. :lol:

-

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Ewingm now I like the conclusion of your statements....but there ain't no Santa Claus ! Do you really think that Iraq will show their hand until it's all over. My best guess is that they want to keep just enough speculation to keep them afloat until they know what in the heck they are going to do.

Rut row !!!!! See you in 8 days !

Oh that was fun too knowing you were reading every day too

I defend those who invested in dinar from people like you who make things up to get people to sell

Now if there's something I said that you think is untrue please bring it up for a discussion

You never do that

Because you can't find anything

Right ewingm ?

You cant

Markinsa, I was banned one day by Bumper.  For a total of eight.  During my absense Dontlop ran wild...totally unchecked by any lobster.  It was terrible.  For a man who sold his dinars, he has a funny way of defending it, doesn't he?

Bumper placed you on "Mod Preview", meaning you can post, but the post has to be reviewed and approved by a moderator before the public can see it, that's not "Banned".  Banned means you ain't coming back.

As far as dontlop is concerned, If he sold his dinar, he's not acting like a lopster, and if and when he morphs into a Lopster, he won't be able to breath outside the tank... Until then, he's fine.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Nah lops are for people who believe the cbi stories that they promised every year for the last five years

The best one was when they said they couldn't lol because the budget in 2013 was already in current dinars

That one was really funny

Those cbi articles are like reading okie TNT stories

Ewingm is sold off them

They said all the NID would be gone by December 2010

What a crock of crap they been putting out

But ewingm is gullible he believes they would pre announce their intentions for all the speculators

I think Ewing lopped

His head