Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Three Different Sources

rolls83

Well, if its true, then I guess my days of panning for gold will soon be over. Water is really cold at 10,000 elevation, but gold keeps me coming back. Especially at 1,230 an oz. So, any one want to buy my gold claim??? Yeah, its a real good gold claim. Maybe an oz per ton, takes 189 shovels to make a ton. But you can move a lot of dirt by taking some of those super juices they got out there. I did and moved 350 shovels that day whew, made some money that day. So, this rv is really looking goooood!!! :wacko: LMAO

That's too funny! I'd like to buy into this gold panning thing. Where do I pay? I may not make any money but I could afford to shed a few pounds. LOL Wow, where can you do this at 10000 ft.?

BTW, I enjoyed receiving this email. Do I believe it? Maybe not this week, but I will keep believing that it will RV and hopefully soon. I didn't write the email but I posted it where it belonged. I did call the guy that wrote it. I really didn't expect to get and answer or even that it was a valid number. The guy is from Owings Mills, MD and he was very cordial when I talked to him. I have his name, business name and address. Only time will tell if any of this is true. God Bless! Enjoy Life!

It's too short to be hateful. :)

[8:13:10 PM]

Q: wonder what it means 3.09 or3,19

A: She said that is what they will be paying out so the cost of cashing in at Chase according to her would be $0.10 on every Dinar or $2500.00 on every $25,000.00

If you plan on doing anything with Chase, I believe they would drop the rate, just my opinion, just like Fifth Third has said to me that if I do my investments or trust through them there will be no charge for the exchange.

Your answer above is incorrect. If the dinar does revalue at USD3.19, then for ever NID you will pay the bank 10cents US, or USD2,550 for every USD77,250.00 you recieve in trading in a NID25,000 note.

Certainly your scenario would be lovely.

if you are right I will buy you diner somewhere!

Edited by GrahamB

Morning All,

Ya know, for a rumor section, there sure are people that like to bash the hell out of others for doing exactly what we do in this forum, so chill out. Another day, another rumor, if ya don't like it, I am sure you can find a place to post your negativity elsewhere on the net. As for the rumor itself, why to hell not, somethings got to happen, might as well be this; let's all hope so. One day, one of these things will be right :D

JJ

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

This is the Rumors Forum. If you don't want to read rumors then go somewhere else. Oh and shut yer festering gobs too. Nobody wants to hear your negative crap, and nobody wants to catch hell for posting a rumor in the rumor forum either. You don't like what I'm saying? Then leave. We don't need you here. Bye and have a lovely wonderful glorious day. :tiphat:

Thank you very much :D

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

I agree put what you want on this site. I will add that 2 guys where I live that are real conservative with where they invest their money, has bought a large sum of dinar and one of them is the president of a small bank. Everything they touch seems to turn to gold.

This is the Rumors Forum. If you don't want to read rumors then go somewhere else. Oh and shut yer festering gobs too. Nobody wants to hear your negative crap, and nobody wants to catch hell for posting a rumor in the rumor forum either. You don't like what I'm saying? Then leave. We don't need you here. Bye and have a lovely wonderful glorious day. :tiphat:

YES SIR! :twothumbs: Hit in right on the head! This is a Rumors Section, so that's what your going to read. It's like going to the pool, and complaining that everyone is swimming! That's just what happens, So just try and enjoy the ride, and hope we all make it the the right destination :D:wave:

• Upvote 2

Again more BS, I can't believe these guys with inside info! I have relatives and friends that work in the higher chains of command at Boa and CHASE, THERE IS NO INFORMATION FROM EITHER BANK TO support THIS! THEY DO NOT OR WILL NOT GIVE OUT ANY SUCH INFORMATION PERIOD! Till you can provide us documentation will you please stop feeding us this crap! We have all heard this and quit frankly I think many of us are tired of hearing it. I'm not trying to bash anybody here, but this information has been out many times in the past month. Please provide the doc's or quit feeding us this crap! NXSTER

One thing I do not like of the other sites, I have visited, is the bad taste bashing, and would not like this site, which I respect, to become like the other sites; so please refrain your thoughts, we are here for rumors, speculation, intel and any information we can learn from.

I have not seen any information, intel or constructive rumor from YOU.

• Upvote 1

AMEN!

• Upvote 3

This is GRRRRRRREAT news. I am heading to the bank right after this post with all my dinar in hand to cash in. Yaaaaaaaaahooooooooo. I'm rich. LOL :D

Mythunter, you had best send the woman in your life out to dig for pratties, 'cos it is unlikely you'll be bringin' home the bacon tonight!

[8:13:10 PM] Sunday night This week I have had three things to report and as I say it is phone calls to people I know, but have not seen any documentation so I cannot verify anything, except for my word and what the word is of my trusted friends.

First one is from my guy at Fifth Third Bank, after almost a week or more with no contact, he calls on Thursday and said we need to talk and asked if I can make it in on Monday, he would not confirm nor deny anything on the RV, Letter to the confirmation, or an rate, and said I will cover all that in person. So we will have to go see him tomorrow and see what he knows or what and why it is so important to see us right away.

Second one is a friend of ours that works at Chase Bank, she confirmed the bank did receive notification and if leaked out it is termination of their job and a $200,000.000 fine. So we have been communicating after she gets out of work, except for Friday, she call during the day and said be on the lookout this coming week mainly Monday or Tuesday and the cash in Rate will be $3.09 and the RV rate will be $3.19. She said that this is info that was put out in the meeting they had earlier that day. I asked her if I could pass this info on and she said yes as long as you leave my name off and what state, this way it will not be tracked back to me.

Third One, is our guy that we deal with at Wells Fargo, we called him late Friday to see if he would say anything and he said no he knew of nothing, then about 3 hours later called me on my cell and said he could not talk at work, but all he would say is if you have the dinar in about any amount, you will be a lucky person this coming week, after it happens please come see me so we can discuss your investment opportunities.

So, either all this is a coincidence or it really is going to happen this week, three banks and three different people and they all indicate this coming week so that is all I have and again it is rumor until I actually see it, but wanted you to hear what I have heard this week and it all took place on Thursday and Friday.

Q: wonder what it means 3.09 or3,19

A: She said that is what they will be paying out so the cost of cashing in at Chase according to her would be $0.10 on every Dinar or $2500.00 on every $25,000.00

If you plan on doing anything with Chase, I believe they would drop the rate, just my opinion, just like Fifth Third has said to me that if I do my investments or trust through them there will be no charge for the exchange.

This email came from my cousin. I do not know the person that wrote this so this is all I have, so treat it like a rumor!

Is your cousin Medic? heheheh

This is GRRRRRRREAT news. I am heading to the bank right after this post with all my dinar in hand to cash in. Yaaaaaaaaahooooooooo. I'm rich. LOL :D

I beat you to it!!!! Went to chase and the lady said " Yes, that was me mentioned on dinarvets!! You can now cash in sir..."

• Upvote 1

Is your cousin Medic? heheheh

I beat you to it!!!! Went to chase and the lady said " Yes, that was me mentioned on dinarvets!! You can now cash in sir..."

y

Lol No my cousin lives in Jacksonville and only forwarded the message from someone he knew. I really don't get excited about this kind of info, but it was perfect for the rumors forum. I do enjoy the rumors. It doesn't get old to me. A ray of hope every once in a while is all I can say. :)

• Upvote 1

very well said ...... thanks

This is the Rumors Forum. If you don't want to read rumors then go somewhere else. Oh and shut yer festering gobs too. Nobody wants to hear your negative crap, and nobody wants to catch hell for posting a rumor in the rumor forum either. You don't like what I'm saying? Then leave. We don't need you here. Bye and have a lovely wonderful glorious day.

AMEN AMEN AMEN

Thanks

• Upvote 1