Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Iraq tops most corrupt countries in the world

k98nights

Video: Iraq tops most corrupt countries in the world

Tuesday 14 October 2014 15: 45

NB-113355-635488875741025620.jpg

Encourage private sector and foreign investment in Iraq is an essential step in attracting local investment companies and Arabic world.

Although successive Iraqi Governments after 2000, and three of the importance of investing in the development of the dilapidated infrastructure and poor services and projects and legislation of laws on this matter, but the reality of the situation in the country a different story about it.

Iraq exports to advanced levels of most corrupt countries in the world and a bargain investment companies woaikal important projects to unknown companies and non-solid, the most striking feature of the past years and therefore the results are projects and waste of billions of cycles and reduced level of services and successive economic crises.

Perhaps you missed some of the officials ' minds the importance of pushing forward economic progress in the country because of its role in fighting unemployment and improving the lives of Iraqis and thus cut the way for terrorism as labour in Iraq of a significant role in the codification of human resources for extremist religious ideas.

After the failure of the Government and the House of representatives in approving the budget and their negative impact on vital projects, the hopes of the citizens towards any potential new government investment and eliminate unemployment and improve the living and economic realities of the citizen.

http://www.alsumaria.tv/news/113355/%D8%A8%D8%A7%D9%84%D9%81%D9%8A%D8%AF%D9%8A%D9%88-%D8%A7%D9%84%D8%B9%D8%B1%D8%A7%D9%82-%D9%8A%D8%AA%D8%B5%D8%AF%D8%B1-%D8%A7%D9%84%D8%AF%D9%88%D9%84-%D8%A7%D9%84%D8%A7%D9%83%D8%AB%D8%B1-%D9%81%D8%B3%D8%A7%D8%AF%D8%A7?Video=3775

• Upvote 3

What do you expect when a corrupt dictator was ( dare I say) running  the country!!

War crimes, corruption, murder, stealing the Iraqi people blind.....and  now he actually thinks he was given a plane as if it was a Xmas gift or something.

Yeah......this guy sounds rational !

LOL

Thanks for the post K98 !

• Upvote 2

I think I'd be safe by saying that maliki is the reason for this. What's worse, he's still part of the GOI when he should be decorating the same elevator shaft as saddam.

I think Abadi is doing his best to clean up the mess maliki has left behind as quickly as possible. I hope the facts will show maliki needs to be prosecuted.

Semper Fi !!!