Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Member of the Commission denies the request of the Kurdistan budget 20% of the budget instead of 17%

yota691

3553.jpg?width=650&watermark=2

Chairman of the provincial council crescent Sahlani

recommend-button2.png Like 0
Font Size:
APlus.png
A-.png

Author: ah Editor: hl reporter: na

Number of readings: 29

08/16/2014 12:39

Tomorrow's Press / Baghdad: denied a member of the Budget Committee temporary MP for the Reform Movement crescent Sahlani, Saturday, to be representatives of the Kurdistan region in the Commission had asked for a 20% share of the region instead of 20%, indicating that the budget deficit is too large.

Said Sahlani for "tomorrow's Press," "The agenda session next Tuesday has not yet announced, I do not think that the budget will be embedded in it," noting that "the budget deficit is too large, so you should prepare the budget deliberate in line with the future status of any of the four months the next. "

He added that "the current year budget planned in accordance with the normal conditions when Iraq was exporting three million and 400 thousand barrels of any pre-crisis current security and he was a deficit of about 32 trillion dinars, but now Iraq exported 2.0002 million thousand barrels only means doubling the budget deficit by a large margin too. "

He explained that "Iraq's imports of oil from the date of 01.01.2014 until 31.07.2014 amounted to 57 trillion dinars only, and very few of these amounts are not sufficient to meet operational expenses so, how can fill the investment budget and management of the entire country?".

The Sahlani that "the budget was returned to the government and will be in accordance with the remainder of the four remaining months of the current year," pointing out that "all meetings of the Budget Committee temporary attended myself nor the health of the existence of a request by representatives of the Kurdistan Alliance Committee to increase the budget of the Kurdistan from 17% to 20 or 25% as has been said in the media. "

The member of the Budget Committee temporary that "the committee studying the general outlines of the budget to accelerate their approval and stroll things country," explaining that "the Kurdistan demanded only the subject of salary arrears to employees and the Peshmerga forces, has agreed to discuss this matter after that returned the budget from the government to the parliament."

It is noteworthy that the state budget for the current year has not yet recognize that since the government sent nearly six months to the former House of Representatives have not been included on the agenda, while the Presidency procrastinated in the past included due to lack of agreement of the political blocs on them.

• Upvote 1

hahhaa  ,    I will  go out on a limb here ------>  the Kurdistan region  will finally get  that 17 %  share  ,  remember first of the  year  when  that  last prime minister {  whats  his  face  :P }   balked at  he request , and  only  let  the budget  show , I think 10 % or  12%  ,  which  still did not  get a budget  to pass though ,   but  my  point  is  ,   now  that   the only  tribe  that  held its  ground  during  the insurgent movement  had been the kurds   I  will  see  no  road  blocks  in the  passing  of  17%  of  budget  for  the  kurds  at  this  time .....  { good  morning   dinarians ,   yota  buddy }

• Upvote 1

Agreed Jeepguy!   Once they get that, only if the provinces and/or populations and services needed will change that.  Heck, they will be feeling rich to just get the 17%.   Just to be able to pay the well deserved salaries of Peshmerga Forces and local government and all who suffered under the old Baghdad anti establishment regime.  

Edited by uncirculd
  • Upvote 1

How much you wanna bet the Kurds begin arguing for 20%?

Because what they really want is there own country. How come ISIS is only in there

areas? How come they can't deal with them? Because they don't want to.

Don't trust anyone that Obama likes. Don't turn your back on anyone that Obama is

giving weapons to.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1