Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Frank26 Post: KTFM - 5/10/2010

ronscarpa

FRANK26 - 5/10/2010

Good evening Family,

In the 1940’s our country was forced into a war that we wanted nothing to do with because we were busy trying to build our nation’s economy and infrastructure. In fact back in those days there used to be 000 notes in our currency. People were investing in our nation just the way we are investing in Iraq right now by possessing their 000’s. While we are trying to help Great Britain defend itself from Nazism ……..out of nowhere Japan sneaks up behind us and declares war. Truly they awoke a sleeping giant and the will of the US and her people was fired up. These two nations stimulated the powerful industrial growth and economic infrastructure to explode in the US. You see they gave us reason to build. We built everything from tanks to powerful rockets that eventually took us to the moon. It was at this time that The Marshall Plan was developed and used to rebuild the countries of Germany and Japan……while we were busy inventing and creating patents that required a lot of oil to run them. When the 50’s came around we saw more things that required oil to make them operational. Once again everything from washing machines to the perfect car………a 1957 Chevy…..although some argue 56 was better LOL. America was hungry for oil so we tore Texas apart to get it……..but it quickly ran out. In the 60’s America had developed a habitual habit of depending on oil. By the time Vietnam and going to the moon was over……..it could almost be said that our nation was becoming fearful of losing her power. In the 70’s Nixon and Kissinger went after the oil in Saudi Arabia and applied The Marshall Plan to their infrastructure. We get the oil out for you ………you let us have some of it ……….oh and one more thing………..let us build our bases in your country. You know …….so that we can protect you. We were ready to do The Plan once again with Iran in the 80’s but they captured our Embassy and stopped us. The Plan succeeded once again in the 90’s with Kuwait after we realized that Saddam was not going to help us in Iraq. In this new millennium The Plan has been for Iraq. So far so good………but there have been many delays to complete this decade. But while we were busy securing this oil we ran up a horrible debt to China. Yes they understand The Plan………and have been cooperative to a point. When the GOI throws a tantrum …….it causes a delay in the RI. The Kurds have well demonstrated how they are at least three years ahead with their oil production compared to the rest of Iraq. There is no reason except for political jockeying for the RI not to have occurred by now. But every time the GOI slows the process down……it allows other countries to be idle in their thoughts. China has been given too much time to think. When Nixon opened the doors to China in the 70’s……..it was like giving a bipolar person in his high state of mind…….a credit card with an unlimited credit line. The US depended too much on China so that we could make a profit from each other and other nations. As the decades went by……….China was either very patient or very calculating. They kept asking………what else can we make for you at a cheap price? We just kept using the credit card over and over again. The debt became so large that truly there is not enough money on this planet to repay them. Ahhh……..but there are other ways to repay them and China is pulling their trump card out……….demanding it. Last year China comes out and says…….we don’t like the USD anymore and we are not going to use it. They sell their US bonds and T-bills to Japan because they wanted to dump them. They tell the world they do not trust the USD any longer. The Euro dollar was somewhat successful in uniting and strengthening the European economies. So the Americas decided to watch the Euro dollar for about three years and reproduce the model. So about three years ago the Americas of this planet united…….Canada…….USA………Central ……….Mexico and South America. They created a common currency called the …………Amerocan. Whether you know it or not……….your tax dollars have been supporting this currency for about three years now. It is a separate American currency that is desperately trying to payoff the debt owed to China. You can google it and learn about it……..as you should! It is blue and white. Understand? Let’s continue.

So with so much idol time on everyone’s hands while we wait for the IQD to RI……….China sends word to the US. This is not a request………..they are telling the US to once again to go back to the days of Fort Knox and support the American dollar ……….with gold. Oh boy……….if it isn’t one thing……it’s another. Family there is not enough gold on this planet to back up our national debt…………AND CHINA KNOWS THIS! So China says ……..why don’t you make up the rest of it by giving us some worthwhile currencies? They say……….we know you have boocoo bucks of dinars in your FR. Want to give us some? NO!!! You have your own……..and we worked to hard for ours. They say……..fine but we still demand that you support your USD with gold. Reluctantly ……….the USA has no choice but to work things out with their creditors. The Plan ……..must not fail and will not! But we are not done………because nothing is that easy. China knows very well that we need what we have in our FR to be RI’d. That way we can get some gold to support the USD and have a worthwhile currency in our possession to supplement the payment to China. We need China to continue to be patient……..their money is coming along with a whole lot of oil. But patience is running out in the Asian theater. A couple of months ago a communist country …….China ………….encourages another fellow communist country to RV their currency……..North Korea. It was their way of telling us that they don’t want to play along any more………..they have become impatient due to the global economic situation. The other Asian country that RV’d WAS SUPPOSE TO………it’s a central bank of Asia……..Singapore. So China is telling the US to support their currency with gold if not they can really make things worse for all of the Americas. Are we as a nation going to do this? Let’s keep talking.

I honestly have no idea but there is a source saying that it is very possible. All of you saw the article that the US Treasury put out yesterday. The one that said that many currencies would be changing in value on Wednesday. The key word is “revise”. That can be an increase or a decrease of a currency. But due to the pressure that China is putting on the USD………this article is very important because you have to realize ……….these Euro currencies and many other world currencies……….ARE PEGGED TO THE USD!

Note: Due to the current fluctuation of Euro in the currency market, it is likely that we will revise the operational rates of major currencies including currencies linked to major currencies on 12 May for the effective date of 14 May 2010. Please be sure to check the mid-month revisions.

http://www.un.org/depts/treasury/

So is the USD going to be once again supported by gold? Well………..if you owe your creditors do you not do everything possible not to burn bridges? So let’s pretend that this actually happens to the USD. China would accept the USD more readily as payment to their debt because they would trust it more. Now if China can just be a little more patient and not encourage other Asian currencies to RV ………BEFORE THE IQD……..then we may have a deal. If the Dong comes out before the IQD ……….well we already talked about this scenario for about a week……no sense in repeating it. Notice how the IMF gave 1 trillion dollars to help Greece…….Spain…….Italy and other European countries that are economically devastated right now. That will only patch up a leak…….not solve the problem. It’s a temporary solution. That’s kind of dumb unless they know of another source of help that is around the corner. So on Wednesday ……..the US T is telling us that there will be an adjustment to many world currencies. I pray that China also received the memo and can give us just a little more time to allow The Plan to finish and solve many problems. If the US goes the route of gold (did you notice they found a whole bunch of gold yesterday………convenient) then the banking industries would naturally need a little time to get things in order for us American citizens. It is possible that they will call it a banking holiday. It is possible that they may close a few days out of the week. Logic says that you should have a little extra cash in hand to get you by for two or three days. Logic says to buy a few things of necessity that you may not have at the moment. I am a Christian………with faith in Jesus Christ. Regardless of this action I do not throw my hands up in the air and say Oh my God. I throw them up in the air and say Oh my God how great Thou art. I am organized and focused on what my faith is guiding me to. I love my country and support my government……..period! If our nation once again supports the USD with gold we will have to go over a few speed bumps until things are better understood. The media will do their part to educate you and answer many questions about the USD. I do not know if we will gain or lose value……….all I know is that in God I trust……….. not the currency that claims so. I am almost done…..bear with me Family.

The barrel of oil has dropped dramatically………historically. This is the time of year that it starts to go up. An oil spill in the Gulf should make it jump skyward. Regardless of global economies many powerful nations like China and India……….are starving for oil. But the barrel continues to tumble downward. Why? When the time comes……….we will talk about this. Keep your eye on the barrel.

So how’s our investment going Family? Has anyone seen the 1….2…………3? Me neither. So the most respectful thing that I can do is to say I have absolutely no comment to make on the IQD. Someone did ask me if the Treasury article is talking about the 11 M.E. currencies that are going to be put into a basket. I said they were not specific although they did blame the Euro economy for doing this across the board revising of currencies. When they say currencies linked to ……….MAJOR CURRENCIES…….IMO……….that would be like the Euro or the USD. So IMO………..one should look at the currencies that are pegged to these two major ones. I am begging you all not to be greedy by buying many currencies on a speculative impulse. If you have that type of money to play with………that’s your business. IMO……….we at KTFM are blessed just to know about the IQD. So with little to say about the IQD let me at least leave you with these dates.

11th/May ………..it is possible that the USD will be supported by gold.

12th/May………..Some currencies ………major and small will be revised.

24th/May……….Talabani can be appointed PM if none seated by then.

8th/June……….The GOI must have everything ready to report to the UN.

15th/June………..UN will review the GOI’s report.

I was really hoping that we would have 1….2………….3 by now so that by the 15th of May………we were ready to go. It would give 30 days to exchange until June 15th. As I said a few weeks ago……..the GOI will always wait until the last second to do things. So the way it looks now……….on June 15th the UN will ask the GOI………what have you done for me lately? If by then they can say……..they have done 1….2…………3 and reinstate the IQD’s value through the 2010 budget……….then guess what they get? The keys to their shackles……….the last of CH7. I know this………you know this……..they know this……..and those that are still angry also know this. Notice ……..the bombing and the killings have restarted.

My faith is resilient ……….it is undefeatable because I base it on the love that God has for me. With Him by my side nothing can defeat me………..except my own will. In fact NASA could borrow my faith and use it as a heat shield for the space shuttle in re-entry. Dig deep within you Family to find this strength that comes from God. Our dear member DELINA shared with us a quote from Albert Einstein that I want to take note of:

“There are only two ways to live your life. One is as though nothing is a miracle. The other is as though everything is a miracle. “

I agree. Family………allow me to say it once again……….an UNUSUAL MIRACLE is among us. We await its announcement. Stand the test of time! I don’t care how long it takes………earn it with your patience. I am going to post early so that I can help you with your questions. God bless you all. My Christian love and Aloha.

KTF,

Frank

Hebrews 11:1

Now faith is the substance of things hoped for, the evidence of things not seen.

• Upvote 4

I was really hoping that we would have 1….2………….3 by now so that by the 15th of May………we were ready to go. It would give 30 days to exchange until June 15th. As I said a few weeks ago……..the GOI will always wait until the last second to do things. So the way it looks now……….on June 15th the UN will ask the GOI………what have you done for me lately? If by then they can say……..they have done 1….2…………3 and reinstate the IQD’s value through the 2010 budget……….then guess what they get? The keys to their shackles……….the last of CH7. I know this………you know this……..they know this……..and those that are still angry also know this. Notice ……..the bombing and the killings have restarted.

Great post Ronscarpa - but could you please explain the meaning of the statement in red above?

I don't understand the sense of time criticality here ??????

Many thanks

Roy

My apologies - forgot to paint the text red ....

Great post Ronscarpa - but could you please explain the meaning of the statement in red above?

I don't understand the sense of time criticality here ??????

Many thanks

Roy

????

United Nations Treasury

United Nations Operational Rates of Exchange

<BR clear=all>Warning: The Operational rates of exchange listed herein are intended only for the internal record-keeping of the United Nations. No warranty of accuracy can be given and the United Nations shall not assume any responsibility in connection with the present publication of these rates. Generally, the rates are updated monthly, based on market conditions. Adjustments are also made following official government devaluations or revaluations.

For the fixed conversion rates of Euro-zone currencies and Euro Click here

Help: If the spreadsheet does not reflect the change(s) mentioned in this page, close the Internet browser and open again, or clean/empty the internet cache (cookies and temorary files at the internet options in the Tools menu) in your PC and try/refresh the page again.

There won't be an individual email notice attaching the new spreadsheet for scheduled changes. All users should check and download the file posted in this website. While there could be no changes for the mid-month, there might be ad-hoc changes during the month unexpectedly. Please check this site daily for possible changes.

• 2010 Operational Rates of Exchange Last updated 29 Apr. 2010 for the effective date of 01 May 2010 and thereafter until further notice.
    Note: Due to the current fluctuation of Euro in the currenty market, it is likely that we will revise the operational rates of major currencies including currencies linked to major currencies on 12 May for the effective date of 14 May 2010. Please be sure to check the mid-month revisions.

• Upvote 1

Maybe we should just send out bills for WWII.Let every one know we want the intrest too. Tell Japan what they owe for all we had to spend to kick then rebuild thier butts, Tell China we are square for not letting Japan take them over. I have to wonder why as The U.S. of A we put up with this crap?? Did we go soft are the hippies running things now? If we need Gold we could just take it! I guess in that all the other outfits with thier big ideas for the US should ask them-self if we need GOLD, and if they would like us to take thiers.We could just do like we were doing in the 20's and not deal outside the US let every one else go broke and choke on it. I do not care what the dollar is worth in China as long as it is worth a dollar here.

If they think we owe so much then they can come get it if they are able!!! If that ain't it sit in the back of the class and shut the F*** UP!!!!

FRANK26 - 5/10/2010

Good evening Family,

In the 1940’s our country was forced into a war that we wanted nothing to do with because we were busy trying to build our nation’s economy and infrastructure. In fact back in those days there used to be 000 notes in our currency. People were investing in our nation just the way we are investing in Iraq right now by possessing their 000’s. While we are trying to help Great Britain defend itself from Nazism ……..out of nowhere Japan sneaks up behind us and declares war. Truly they awoke a sleeping giant and the will of the US and her people was fired up. These two nations stimulated the powerful industrial growth and economic infrastructure to explode in the US. You see they gave us reason to build. We built everything from tanks to powerful rockets that eventually took us to the moon. It was at this time that The Marshall Plan was developed and used to rebuild the countries of Germany and Japan……while we were busy inventing and creating patents that required a lot of oil to run them. When the 50’s came around we saw more things that required oil to make them operational. Once again everything from washing machines to the perfect car………a 1957 Chevy…..although some argue 56 was better LOL. America was hungry for oil so we tore Texas apart to get it……..but it quickly ran out. In the 60’s America had developed a habitual habit of depending on oil. By the time Vietnam and going to the moon was over……..it could almost be said that our nation was becoming fearful of losing her power. In the 70’s Nixon and Kissinger went after the oil in Saudi Arabia and applied The Marshall Plan to their infrastructure. We get the oil out for you ………you let us have some of it ……….oh and one more thing………..let us build our bases in your country. You know …….so that we can protect you. We were ready to do The Plan once again with Iran in the 80’s but they captured our Embassy and stopped us. The Plan succeeded once again in the 90’s with Kuwait after we realized that Saddam was not going to help us in Iraq. In this new millennium The Plan has been for Iraq. So far so good………but there have been many delays to complete this decade. But while we were busy securing this oil we ran up a horrible debt to China. Yes they understand The Plan………and have been cooperative to a point. When the GOI throws a tantrum …….it causes a delay in the RI. The Kurds have well demonstrated how they are at least three years ahead with their oil production compared to the rest of Iraq. There is no reason except for political jockeying for the RI not to have occurred by now. But every time the GOI slows the process down……it allows other countries to be idle in their thoughts. China has been given too much time to think. When Nixon opened the doors to China in the 70’s……..it was like giving a bipolar person in his high state of mind…….a credit card with an unlimited credit line. The US depended too much on China so that we could make a profit from each other and other nations. As the decades went by……….China was either very patient or very calculating. They kept asking………what else can we make for you at a cheap price? We just kept using the credit card over and over again. The debt became so large that truly there is not enough money on this planet to repay them. Ahhh……..but there are other ways to repay them and China is pulling their trump card out……….demanding it. Last year China comes out and says…….we don’t like the USD anymore and we are not going to use it. They sell their US bonds and T-bills to Japan because they wanted to dump them. They tell the world they do not trust the USD any longer. The Euro dollar was somewhat successful in uniting and strengthening the European economies. So the Americas decided to watch the Euro dollar for about three years and reproduce the model. So about three years ago the Americas of this planet united…….Canada…….USA………Central ……….Mexico and South America. They created a common currency called the …………Amerocan. Whether you know it or not……….your tax dollars have been supporting this currency for about three years now. It is a separate American currency that is desperately trying to payoff the debt owed to China. You can google it and learn about it……..as you should! It is blue and white. Understand? Let’s continue.

So with so much idol time on everyone’s hands while we wait for the IQD to RI……….China sends word to the US. This is not a request………..they are telling the US to once again to go back to the days of Fort Knox and support the American dollar ……….with gold. Oh boy……….if it isn’t one thing……it’s another. Family there is not enough gold on this planet to back up our national debt…………AND CHINA KNOWS THIS! So China says ……..why don’t you make up the rest of it by giving us some worthwhile currencies? They say……….we know you have boocoo bucks of dinars in your FR. Want to give us some? NO!!! You have your own……..and we worked to hard for ours. They say……..fine but we still demand that you support your USD with gold. Reluctantly ……….the USA has no choice but to work things out with their creditors. The Plan ……..must not fail and will not! But we are not done………because nothing is that easy. China knows very well that we need what we have in our FR to be RI’d. That way we can get some gold to support the USD and have a worthwhile currency in our possession to supplement the payment to China. We need China to continue to be patient……..their money is coming along with a whole lot of oil. But patience is running out in the Asian theater. A couple of months ago a communist country …….China ………….encourages another fellow communist country to RV their currency……..North Korea. It was their way of telling us that they don’t want to play along any more………..they have become impatient due to the global economic situation. The other Asian country that RV’d WAS SUPPOSE TO………it’s a central bank of Asia……..Singapore. So China is telling the US to support their currency with gold if not they can really make things worse for all of the Americas. Are we as a nation going to do this? Let’s keep talking.

I honestly have no idea but there is a source saying that it is very possible. All of you saw the article that the US Treasury put out yesterday. The one that said that many currencies would be changing in value on Wednesday. The key word is “revise”. That can be an increase or a decrease of a currency. But due to the pressure that China is putting on the USD………this article is very important because you have to realize ……….these Euro currencies and many other world currencies……….ARE PEGGED TO THE USD!

Note: Due to the current fluctuation of Euro in the currency market, it is likely that we will revise the operational rates of major currencies including currencies linked to major currencies on 12 May for the effective date of 14 May 2010. Please be sure to check the mid-month revisions.

So is the USD going to be once again supported by gold? Well………..if you owe your creditors do you not do everything possible not to burn bridges? So let’s pretend that this actually happens to the USD. China would accept the USD more readily as payment to their debt because they would trust it more. Now if China can just be a little more patient and not encourage other Asian currencies to RV ………BEFORE THE IQD……..then we may have a deal. If the Dong comes out before the IQD ……….well we already talked about this scenario for about a week……no sense in repeating it. Notice how the IMF gave 1 trillion dollars to help Greece…….Spain…….Italy and other European countries that are economically devastated right now. That will only patch up a leak…….not solve the problem. It’s a temporary solution. That’s kind of dumb unless they know of another source of help that is around the corner. So on Wednesday ……..the US T is telling us that there will be an adjustment to many world currencies. I pray that China also received the memo and can give us just a little more time to allow The Plan to finish and solve many problems. If the US goes the route of gold (did you notice they found a whole bunch of gold yesterday………convenient) then the banking industries would naturally need a little time to get things in order for us American citizens. It is possible that they will call it a banking holiday. It is possible that they may close a few days out of the week. Logic says that you should have a little extra cash in hand to get you by for two or three days. Logic says to buy a few things of necessity that you may not have at the moment. I am a Christian………with faith in Jesus Christ. Regardless of this action I do not throw my hands up in the air and say Oh my God. I throw them up in the air and say Oh my God how great Thou art. I am organized and focused on what my faith is guiding me to. I love my country and support my government……..period! If our nation once again supports the USD with gold we will have to go over a few speed bumps until things are better understood. The media will do their part to educate you and answer many questions about the USD. I do not know if we will gain or lose value……….all I know is that in God I trust……….. not the currency that claims so. I am almost done…..bear with me Family.

The barrel of oil has dropped dramatically………historically. This is the time of year that it starts to go up. An oil spill in the Gulf should make it jump skyward. Regardless of global economies many powerful nations like China and India……….are starving for oil. But the barrel continues to tumble downward. Why? When the time comes……….we will talk about this. Keep your eye on the barrel.

So how’s our investment going Family? Has anyone seen the 1….2…………3? Me neither. So the most respectful thing that I can do is to say I have absolutely no comment to make on the IQD. Someone did ask me if the Treasury article is talking about the 11 M.E. currencies that are going to be put into a basket. I said they were not specific although they did blame the Euro economy for doing this across the board revising of currencies. When they say currencies linked to ……….MAJOR CURRENCIES…….IMO……….that would be like the Euro or the USD. So IMO………..one should look at the currencies that are pegged to these two major ones. I am begging you all not to be greedy by buying many currencies on a speculative impulse. If you have that type of money to play with………that’s your business. IMO……….we at KTFM are blessed just to know about the IQD. So with little to say about the IQD let me at least leave you with these dates.

My faith is resilient ……….it is undefeatable because I base it on the love that God has for me. With Him by my side nothing can defeat me………..except my own will. In fact NASA could borrow my faith and use it as a heat shield for the space shuttle in re-entry. Dig deep within you Family to find this strength that comes from God. Our dear member DELINA shared with us a quote from Albert Einstein that I want to take note of:

“There are only two ways to live your life. One is as though nothing is a miracle. The other is as though everything is a miracle. “

I agree. Family………allow me to say it once again……….an UNUSUAL MIRACLE is among us. We await its announcement. Stand the test of time! I don’t care how long it takes………earn it with your patience. I am going to post early so that I can help you with your questions. God bless you all. My Christian love and Aloha.

KTF,

Frank

Now faith is the substance of things hoped for, the evidence of things not seen.

This is an absolutely awesome and on point post...keep them coming Frank

• Upvote 2

.........YALL GET YOUR DANCIN' SHOES ON........THE NEXT TWO WEEKS ARE GONNA PRODUCE SOME AMAZING ECONOMIC CHANGES ON THIS OL' PLANET...........ANY OF YOU INVESTED IN EURO SHOULD GET OUT FOR A WHILE.................*LOCO*

Maybe we should just send out bills for WWII.Let every one know we want the intrest too. Tell Japan what they owe for all we had to spend to kick then rebuild thier butts, Tell China we are square for not letting Japan take them over. I have to wonder why as The U.S. of A we put up with this crap?? Did we go soft are the hippies running things now? If we need Gold we could just take it! I guess in that all the other outfits with thier big ideas for the US should ask them-self if we need GOLD, and if they would like us to take thiers.We could just do like we were doing in the 20's and not deal outside the US let every one else go broke and choke on it. I do not care what the dollar is worth in China as long as it is worth a dollar here.

If they think we owe so much then they can come get it if they are able!!! If that ain't it sit in the back of the class and shut the F*** UP!!!!

............DURRNED RIGHT!......EVEN FRANCE WOULD BE SPEAKIN' DEUTSCH WERE IT NOT FOR US,.....COSTA RICA, GUATEMALA, HONDURAS AND NICARAGUA OWE US BILLIONS

.......WHAT HAVE WE GOTTEN OUT OF THAT?...A COUPLE GOOD BASEBALL PLAYERS AND DRUG TRAFFIC THAT WE CANT STOP

FRANK26 - 5/10/2010

Good evening Family,

KTF,

Frank

WONDERFUL POST!!! THANK YOU!

KTF,

Frank

[/qu

Wonderful post, thank you for your service, god bless you

????

United Nations Treasury

<BR clear=all>Warning: The Operational rates of exchange listed herein are intended only for the internal record-keeping of the United Nations. No warranty of accuracy can be given and the United Nations shall not assume any responsibility in connection with the present publication of these rates. Generally, the rates are updated monthly, based on market conditions. Adjustments are also made following official government devaluations or revaluations.

Help: If the spreadsheet does not reflect the change(s) mentioned in this page, close the Internet browser and open again, or clean/empty the internet cache (cookies and temorary files at the internet options in the Tools menu) in your PC and try/refresh the page again.

There won't be an individual email notice attaching the new spreadsheet for scheduled changes. All users should check and download the file posted in this website. While there could be no changes for the mid-month, there might be ad-hoc changes during the month unexpectedly. Please check this site daily for possible changes.

• 2010 Operational Rates of Exchange Last updated 29 Apr. 2010 for the effective date of 01 May 2010 and thereafter until further notice.
    Note: Due to the current fluctuation of Euro in the currenty market, it is likely that we will revise the operational rates of major currencies including currencies linked to major currencies on 12 May for the effective date of 14 May 2010. Please be sure to check the mid-month revisions.

we had this 2 days before he did and now he's making the newbies feel its his find lol , thieves will be punished in the end as well , especially the hubris ones , this is not the 1st time though lol

????

United Nations Treasury

Exactly Carla, I had posted something similar to your spread sheet as well which showed the worldwide SDR's also. Seems information is shared just comes out in mysteriously different forms of verbage..lol ;)

Good post.

China sends word to the US. This is not a request………..they are telling the US to once again to go back to the days of Fort Knox and support the American dollar ……….with gold.

If the US was once the country we use to be I'd say to China go *# yourself!. What are they going to do. Hey China we no longer trade with you or anyone who does!. There would be massive

unemployment there. but then again we have a girlie no experience Prez who loves to says how it's Americas fault on everything so who knows.

• Upvote 1

Sorry but this country doesn't jump to China's demands. It's actually the other way around. The same multi-national corporations that bought and paid for this country have bought and paid for that country and that's that. Who has pressure on China to not be a currency manipulator? The US. One reason they resist the rise on the yuan is profit margins. They will lose profits if they can't keep there yuan low and will be forced to increase pricing and all of a sudden their cheap labor gets more expensive and then what? Well then those multi-national corporations are gonna have to find some more cheap labor. Somewhere else. If the yuan rises then Walmart is gonna get more expensive and the hope of investors is "VIETNAM". Lots of cheap labor there!!! Can anybody tell what standard the Chinese use? Demanding the US resume a gold standard? Well that would be like the pot calling the kettle black.

There isn't enough gold in the world to cover the amount of USD out there. When Nixon took us off the gold standard we were not the worlds reserve currency. Now we are and if we had to use gold to cover all that especially at the demand of a foreign power. That ain't gonna happen. Can't imagine why the US would even think about trying. We live with a fiat monetary system period. It takes years to ween addicts from their addictions and to return our economy to a commodities based system would take more than a few years and at what cost? I agree we need a better system but the economy in this country has become the biggest in the world due to the fiat standard and nobody in power seems to want to change horses any time soon.

The Amero is what? A myth. Show me the plan that says we the people are gonna vote in favor of a constitutional amendment that would allow the US government to change from greenbacks to the Amero. Not gonna happen. Because it would take that amendment to do it and in todays political climate the citizens would go nuts. Can you imagine the field day G Beck would have with that issue. He'd explode right on TV. It would be ok with me but we'd need another guy to fill in. ;) Wikipedia the subject. It explains the issue and if you need more info pick any university data base. Besides that the only country that would want that monetary union is Mexico because of there debt and poor economy ie Greece in the Euro zone. We already hold enough of their debt and support their economy in the form of 20 million illegal aliens. If the Amero does show up I vote for me and vote no but H*ll no!!! The example of a monetary union (the Euro), is proving to be a tad bit more problematic than the Europeans would like. The US is even gonna pitch in and cover some of Greece's debt due to the interdependency of global economies. Why in the world would we want to start one in North America?

So what is Frank saying here? I have no clue. But he enjoys being cryptic and tossing out a banana or two and I might just be misunderstanding what he is saying. It wouldn't be the first time. But what do I know. All that I have stated is merely my opinion gathered from researching our investment in the IQD. Just trying to figure it all out like everybody else. Even so thanks Frank for making me think. No disrespect is intended. Aloha!!!! :)