Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Muslims Just Made History In Mosul

Maggie, no debate from me. I was confused regarding your rubies... you then admitted, it was not the rubies but the hate you claim is happening from some members. That's a harsh word to call members out on.

Blitzer not once mentioned that the Iraqi people were okay with all that is happening. Blitzer just merely stated the truth about how the children were treated. How you interpreted his response otherwise, I don't know. JMO

And yet she went on in agreement with Rochester in another thread about how it was acceptable to crucify Christians as a legitimate means to an end.

Maggie, I truly love you and sincerely pray for you in tears EVERY DAY. These are

not just words for me. This is what I do. But I simply cannot remain silent in the face of such lies.

My dear friend, you are wrong. With as much love as is humanly possible.

Just, please, ask God. He will show you.

• Upvote 7

Maggie, didn't ask for your help,  I happen to of read this whole thread.  I still stand by my post. 

I have to apologize for throwing this thread off, its not about Maggie and her rubies, its not about the Catholics as Maggie has mentioned.... its about the Muslims making History in Mosul. 

• Upvote 2

DinarCash, on 23 Jul 2014 - 7:15 PM, said:snapback.png

Maggie, no debate from me. I was confused regarding your rubies... you then admitted, it was not the rubies but the hate you claim is happening from some members. That's a harsh word to call members out on.

Blitzer not once mentioned that the Iraqi people were okay with all that is happening. Blitzer just merely stated the truth about how the children were treated. How you interpreted his response otherwise, I don't know. JMO

Enough Said.

And yet she went on in agreement with Rochester in another thread about how it was acceptable to crucify Christians as a legitimate means to an end.

Maggie, I truly love you and sincerely pray for you in tears EVERY DAY. These are

not just words for me. This is what I do. But I simply cannot remain silent in the face of such lies.

My dear friend, you are wrong. With as much love as is humanly possible.

Just, please, ask God. He will show you.

You Are Lying LGD.

Rochester Posted 17 July 2014 - 09:17 PM

"I'm fine with the CIA screwing around with Iraqi politics. Looks like they are doing a good job of it. Bravo CIA!

And I am fine with the banks making money off war."

I strongly disagreed with this statement,  ^^^^^^^^^^^

•  

Rochester Posted 19 July 2014 - 08:05 PM

ladyGrace'sDaddy, maybe I just have more of a conscience and honesty about it, and you wish to hide from the moral consequences of your decisions. I think you are hiding behind a self-proclamation of holiness.

Read more: http://dinarvets.com/forums/index.php?/topic/182605-isis-in-iraq-stinks-of-cianato-‘dirty-war’-op/#ixzz38OiRMjvI

That was the statement I agreed with      ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^           And now I agree with that statement even more LGD.

Maggie, no debate from me.  I was confused regarding your rubies... you then admitted, it was not the rubies but the hate you claim is happening from some members.  That's a harsh word to call members out on.   

Blitzer not once mentioned that the Iraqi people were okay with all that is happening.  Blitzer just merely stated the truth about how the children were treated.   How you interpreted his response otherwise, I don't know.   JMO

You plead ignorance because of your lack of reading comprehension... you are NOT that ignorant... it's deliberate IMHO.

Blitzer Said:

QUOTE:

In thier view, what is happening now in Iraq, is not "wrong", that is whay so many of the rest of us can't seem to understand.  YOU know it is wrong, I know it is wrong, but they don't know it.

• Downvote 2

I can't believe the BS that the Christian community is not doing anything.  Remember folks the media is not for the Christians, they are not going to bring the works of the Christian to light. 

I know several Faiths that have spoken out on the local level.  The Christian community is very much and deeply concern of the situation that is happening.  Sometimes it may take the local level to make an impact. 

Like Nelg mentioned, we should be praying for this horrendous struggle. 

• Upvote 2

You know Maggie, being a Christian doesn't mean you're perfect. We do make

mistakes too. I had to go back and read the thread again, and yes you're correct.

I sincerely apologize. I guess I was so worked up with the evil Rochester was

spewing and didn't read your comments accurately. I stand corrected.

• Upvote 1

Well Maggie, lol, you are right, you most certainly HAVE NOT WALKED IN MY SHOES, and you don't have the moral authority to claim otherwise.  lol  But I will let that one pass.

I don't need to justify anything I did in the past.  I have no innocent blood on my hands, so I am cool with that.  The monsters I killed, needed it.  Or I wouldn't have been there.  The hostages I was sent in to rescue needed to be rescued, and their kidnappers needed to be removed, the drug runners, and terrorists I ran into needed to be removed, the slavers, etc., none of them had any benefits to society that I could see.  And enemy soldiers, they were just doing their jobs, like I was doing mine, I at least could respect them.

So I am not in need of "healing" or "justification" or any of that stuff.  Been there and done that.  I have shed my blood, left good friends in the hands of Death, and soldiered on.  You on the other hand, lol, have no right to judge or get all high and mighty about anything, so don't.  It ill becomes you, and from your posts thus far, lol, you are woefully misinformed as well.

And while I had not brought up the Catholics or the Syrians, lol, and I sure don't know how or why you can twist things or try to justify your own misguided arguments like that; I will say this.  I think that ANY religion or ANY relligious person, or ANY person, PERIOD who does anything of a deviant sexual nature to a child or an adult for that matter, should be removed from this plane of existance.  Period.  So in case you missed it, lol, because you seem to be incapable of drawing a clear line between two points, I have no use for anyone who does any kind of sick thing like that to anyone, and I don't give a damn what culture or country they are in.  Can you understand that?

I have the utmost feeling and compassion for any victim, in any country, who has been victimized or brutalized, or exploited by their abusers or culture.  Period.  No exceptions.  Again lady, am I being clear enough for you?

You are the most cantakerous, lol, argumentative person I have run into recently.  hahahahhahahaha  I cannot understand how you will twist what a person will say like you do.  But if you are happy in your little time zone, OK.  Seems like a waste though.  Sorry for your bitter little life.

And yes, I am damn proud of my service to this country and the good and innocent people of the world while I served.  Damn straight I am!!  324th SOG.  I served, and commanded a great group of men.  I"ve been in approximately 30% of the worlds countries, so no I have not been everywhere, but baby, I"ve been around!!!!

You are one bitter, bitter wench, lol, gotta give you that one.  I hope you have a sunnier life ahead, truly.  You obviously need it badly.

with all due respect

• Upvote 2

Yeah.. I knew you would get on your "pity parade"... Blitzer.

You did NOT represent Me.... Nor What I Stand For.

Well Maggie, lol, you are right, you most certainly HAVE NOT WALKED IN MY SHOES, and you don't have the moral authority to claim otherwise.  lol  But I will let that one pass.

I don't need to justify anything I did in the past.  I have no innocent blood on my hands, so I am cool with that.  The monsters I killed, needed it.  Or I wouldn't have been there.  The hostages I was sent in to rescue needed to be rescued, and their kidnappers needed to be removed, the drug runners, and terrorists I ran into needed to be removed, the slavers, etc., none of them had any benefits to society that I could see.  And enemy soldiers, they were just doing their jobs, like I was doing mine, I at least could respect them.

So I am not in need of "healing" or "justification" or any of that stuff.  Been there and done that.  I have shed my blood, left good friends in the hands of Death, and soldiered on.  You on the other hand, lol, have no right to judge or get all high and mighty about anything, so don't.  It ill becomes you, and from your posts thus far, lol, you are woefully misinformed as well.

And while I had not brought up the Catholics or the Syrians, lol, and I sure don't know how or why you can twist things or try to justify your own misguided arguments like that; I will say this.  I think that ANY religion or ANY relligious person, or ANY person, PERIOD who does anything of a deviant sexual nature to a child or an adult for that matter, should be removed from this plane of existance.  Period.  So in case you missed it, lol, because you seem to be incapable of drawing a clear line between two points, I have no use for anyone who does any kind of sick thing like that to anyone, and I don't give a damn what culture or country they are in.  Can you understand that?

I have the utmost feeling and compassion for any victim, in any country, who has been victimized or brutalized, or exploited by their abusers or culture.  Period.  No exceptions.  Again lady, am I being clear enough for you?

You are the most cantakerous, lol, argumentative person I have run into recently.  hahahahhahahaha  I cannot understand how you will twist what a person will say like you do.  But if you are happy in your little time zone, OK.  Seems like a waste though.  Sorry for your bitter little life.

And yes, I am damn proud of my service to this country and the good and innocent people of the world while I served.  Damn straight I am!!  324th SOG.  I served, and commanded a great group of men.  I"ve been in approximately 30% of the worlds countries, so no I have not been everywhere, but baby, I"ve been around!!!!

You are one bitter, bitter wench, lol, gotta give you that one.  I hope you have a sunnier life ahead, truly.  You obviously need it badly.

with all due respect

Edited by Maggie123
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 3

Our country is under attack and we USA have a Muslim President. What more harm will he do before the rest of the United States opens their eyes and gets him the hell out of office. What will it take. He is the Manturian candidate. Put in place by the powers that be to ruin our way of life. Wake up America! !!!!

• Upvote 2

Our country is under attack and we USA have a Muslim President. What more harm will he do before the rest of the United States opens their eyes and gets him the hell out of office. What will it take. He is the Manturian candidate. Put in place by the powers that be to ruin our way of life. Wake up America! !!!!

Derr Redhorse... LOOK At How Many MOOOOOSLIMS ARE Being Butchered Right Now... By His Hand.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 3