Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Outside site 5/10/10 (G.E.T. Conf Call Notes)

k98nights

May 10, 2010 · Posted in CHATS / POSTS

*********'s CLIFF NOTES TAKEN OF GANKANS, ENORRSTE AND TERRYK CONFERENCE CALL. THIS IS NOT ADMIN *********'s INFORMATION!!!!

These are the Opinions of Gankans, Enorreste and TerryK: The Three Stooges

***RV today between 11 am and Midnight EST

***Rate: $3.19 to $3.21

***Dong will go at the same time or right after

***Chapter 7 was discharged May 7th (discharged not dismissed)

***June or July RV again on the Dong at 2.02

***Discussed the UN document we posted here: http://***********************/misc-rumor-s-f39/possible-rv-i-on-may-12-14-2010-t3314.htm#6556

***If it doesn’t RV Monday, May 10th, according to the document above, it will RV May 14th. (please go to link above and read the information given in the link on that post)

***Chapter 7 announcement will happen the same time as the RV.

***Verified that Chapter 7 was discharged, suggested that it was lifted

***Soft lop with the 000 notes

***Shabibi has it in writing that the currency will not be made illegal

***IMF bailed out smaller countries by giving them Dinar. This money was supposed to help Greece, but the RV did not happen.

May 10, 2010 · Posted in CHATS / POSTS

*********'s CLIFF NOTES TAKEN OF GANKANS, ENORRSTE AND TERRYK CONFERENCE CALL. THIS IS NOT ADMIN *********'s INFORMATION!!!!

These are the Opinions of Gankans, Enorreste and TerryK: The Three Stooges

***RV today between 11 am and Midnight EST

***Rate: $3.19 to $3.21

***Dong will go at the same time or right after

***Chapter 7 was discharged May 7th (discharged not dismissed)

***Discussed the UN document we posted here: http://***********************/misc-rumor-s-f39/possible-rv-i-on-may-12-14-2010-t3314.htm#6556

***If it doesn’t RV Monday, May 10th, according to the document above, it will RV May 14th. (please go to link above and read the information given in the link on that post)

***Chapter 7 announcement will happen the same time as the RV.

***Verified that Chapter 7 was discharged, suggested that it was lifted

***Soft lop with the 000 notes

***Shabibi has it in writing that the currency will not be made illegal

***IMF bailed out smaller countries by giving them Dinar. This money was supposed to help Greece, but the RV did not happen.

WHO WOULD LISTEN IN ON A CONFERENCE CALL FROM THESE THREE, IT JUST SHOWS HOW DESPERATE PEOPLE ARE FOR MONEY. THE RV IS'NT DONE, THERE NOT DISCHARGED FROM 7, AND THESE THREE ARE COMPLETE AND UTTER AND I MEAN UTTER IDIOTS. I DONT MEAN TO BASH, I JUST FEEL SORRY FOR THOSE WHO LISTEN AND BELIEVE THESE GUYS, FROM WHAT I JUST READ THEY COULDNT BE MORE WRONG. IT AMAZES ME THAT THEY WOULD BELIEVE THIS, THERE IS 00000000000% PERCENT CHANCE OF A $3.00 RV. IM SORRY TO RANT, BUT ENOUGH IS ENOUGH. I WILL HAVE A CONFERENCE CALL DEBATE WITH ALL 3 OF THESE IDIOTS, AND IF I AM DEEMED THE LOSER I WILL NEVER COME ON THESE CHAT SITES AGAIN, BUT IF THEY LOSE (AND THEY WILL) THEY HAVE TO DO THE SAME, IF YOU GUYS CANT TELL IM TRYING TO DO YOU ALL A FAVOR. IF SOMEONE SETS THIS UP I WILL BE THERE!!

• Upvote 6

The dong has been over $2 in the past but it is beyond absurd to think you will get above .06. There will NOT be a lop of any sort on the dinar. That is another absurd statement. Now on $3, that IS likely as it is part of the plan. This .86 crap is just that CRAP. The dinar won't get turned in like they want as most will cash in very little and that will get bought up by the "whales". In other words .86 would be counterproductive period!!

I am guessing that these three are vying in a game of their own called "Whos scenerio is MOST absurd" ... Heres one, ... Alice and the Queen of Hearts will get together to discuss the viability of making Peter Rabbits carrots into the monetary standard of their new country, Wonderland!! The carrot then replaces the gold standard througout the world. ORANGE being the lowest denomination of the new standard ($0.34), with other denominations of YELLOW ($1.52), WHITE ($3.19), and the grand carrot of all, PURPLE ($8.71). Everyone starts emulating the proverbial rabbit, and the population of Wonderland skyrockets to that which is twice that of China and India combined. ... Oh, wait, back to reality ... Why dont you three just sit back, eat another pizza with the "special" mushrooms, then decide on who will become the president, SpongeBob or that crazy dog from "Turner and Hooch"!!!

WHO WOULD LISTEN IN ON A CONFERENCE CALL FROM THESE THREE, IT JUST SHOWS HOW DESPERATE PEOPLE ARE FOR MONEY. THE RV IS'NT DONE, THERE NOT DISCHARGED FROM 7, AND THESE THREE ARE COMPLETE AND UTTER AND I MEAN UTTER IDIOTS. I DONT MEAN TO BASH, I JUST FEEL SORRY FOR THOSE WHO LISTEN AND BELIEVE THESE GUYS, FROM WHAT I JUST READ THEY COULDNT BE MORE WRONG. IT AMAZES ME THAT THEY WOULD BELIEVE THIS, THERE IS 00000000000% PERCENT CHANCE OF A $3.00 RV. IM SORRY TO RANT, BUT ENOUGH IS ENOUGH. I WILL HAVE A CONFERENCE CALL DEBATE WITH ALL 3 OF THESE IDIOTS, AND IF I AM DEEMED THE LOSER I WILL NEVER COME ON THESE CHAT SITES AGAIN, BUT IF THEY LOSE (AND THEY WILL) THEY HAVE TO DO THE SAME, IF YOU GUYS CANT TELL IM TRYING TO DO YOU ALL A FAVOR. IF SOMEONE SETS THIS UP I WILL BE THERE!!

Thanks k98nights.You are right. These people have no idea what they are talking about and I admire your challenge to them although I doubt any of them will accept it because there is nothing worse then debating with someone who is right.

Bless my heart.....when it doesn't happen today, I can have hope it will happen the 14th of this month. Yeeeeeehaaaaaaaa!!

I am going to require an extra large glass of kool-aid to wash down that big plate of doodoo.

Quote of the day----- "The best lies always have a little truth mixed in"

Edited by Danneedsrvnow

Hmmmm. I thought quaaluudes weren't allowed in the US anymore. But I see they are and that picture proves it. Thanks for the warning. That's one natural habitat I'll want to avoid.

On the other hand where do they get them? I know they are available in Mexico but I'm not going there either. :oB):lol:

What!?!?! The Dong just DEvalued twice and now it's going to REvalue not just a little, but up to $2.02!? :lmao::lmao::lmao:

I do wish these jokers were right for once so I'll tell you what: if the dinar really does RV today or May 14th at $3+ then I will rush right out and buy myself a stack of dong! :P

Ok my prediction is as follows: tommorrow at 2:42pm at 1penny to 1dollar. If not that day the next day or the next day or the next day or the next day etc etc etc etc etc etc etc or the next day or the next day etc etc etc or the day after the next day so hang in there cause it will soon be the next an final day. So GK TK and EK get out your special K and eat away. My intel is better than yours. There is only one way out of this and it's called suicide and would you please use rubber bullets cause it will take longer. Just kidding. Lol and Semper Fi

All this story needs is "Once upon a time" and it would make a great fairy tale.

You forgot "and they all lived happily ever after" :lol:

This is like watching 3 monkeys trying to F@^% a football....amusing to see, but never going anywhere