Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

webcritic

Having trouble logging onto the warka website no one replies

Save yourself my friends!

Not only will they steal your money but they will also NEVER allow you to profit from an RV. :(

Never trust someone who wipes with their hand instead of TP.

• Upvote 1

I have been having the same issues with them.  However, it has been a bit longer!

It has me a bit worried but I am positive that it will all work out.

As for Gymrat,  I'm not sure why you bother to show your face on this site.  I have been lurking here for a very long time and have been invested for over 10 years.

You have offered nothing constructive.... ever! Why are you here? Are you even a Dinar holder? 

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

birelkart,  What did you do to get their attention?  I have tried EVERYTHING!!!  Do you still have the address that you sent your notes to?

If so, please share...  Much Appreciated.

International affairs - Mohammed K. Issa ifrd@warka-bank-iq.com  

CEO                                                          ceo@warka-bank-iq.com

E-banking                                                  e-bank@warka-bank-iq.com

Good luck and keep sending every day.

It's crazy--I've been having the same issue.  Today I'm sending the third e-mail in the past several weeks.  I have savings accounts I used to have access to.  I guess my password expired so I'm e-mailing them authorizing them to take funds to renew my account and provide me a password.  I have yet to hear from anyone as of yet.  I've sent to the e-mail addresses posted on birelkart's post above.  I'm still hopeful they will respond, but wondering.

Don't give up. It took 17 re-sends for me last time. Number each resend in the subject line, ie. Can not access account14 attempt, XXXXX 15th attempt etc. Good luck

You have to send the request to ifrd@warka-bank-iq.com, or e-bank@warka-bank-iq.com (both emails).

Make sure you attach the authorization letter for them to deduct the annual amount for the access  Just like you did when you first signed up. They will reset your password and you can get in.

They will reset your password. It just expires every so often and if you don't have that letter authorizing them, it seems they just ignore your email.

I send it around midnight so that they get it first thing in the morning. Do not send it on a Thursday night or through the weekends All of those emails are deleted. Send it Sunday or Monday night and make the letter polite and they will respond.

I have been having the same issues with them.  However, it has been a bit longer!

It has me a bit worried but I am positive that it will all work out.

As for Gymrat,  I'm not sure why you bother to show your face on this site.  I have been lurking here for a very long time and have been invested for over 10 years.

You have offered nothing constructive.... ever! Why are you here? Are you even a Dinar holder? 

LOL 

You are funny!

Obviously you have never set foot in Iraq. Else you would know to never trust them!

I have dinar - purchased in Iraq in 2004 when I was there working as a contractor.

Good luck contacting them AFTER the RV. LOL

Hey luvalife, how did you get your dinar so early? "I have been lurking here for a very long time and have been invested for over 10 years."

"Between October 15, 2003, and January 15, 2004, the Coalition Provisional Authority issued new Iraqi dinar coins and notes"

Mine was purchased in February 2004. I have been invested right at 10 years! LOL Straight from the bank in Baghdad.

Edited by gymrat76541