Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Not looking good..... -.-

The Iraqi army has no drive to fight.

Must've been some of the same people who surrendered in droves when American tanks rolled across the desert.

Saddam would've had their heads sent to their families.

Whatever happened to that "Republican Guard?"

• 2 weeks later...

Lots of the dinar being sold is recycled

People like you selling out and telling people not to buy dinar saying its a scam

Then telling others to sell out

How's this going to work ?If your going to sell you will need a buyer My money was spent 10 years ago

It doesn't affect me nor will I miss my mortgage if I lose it

It was gone ten years ago If ya know its a scam

Then you sell it

Aren't you scamming too

Sooner or later people will have to take responsibility for their actions I bought dinar

That's on me now Hopfully we will be taken care of If not

Well I can't say its someone else's fault

I've lost money in the stock market, who's fault was that

But if I wouldn't of sold that stock in its free fall I'd be way ahead today

It looked bad so I sold

Then it bounced back a couple years later

I should of sat on my losses I'd be way ahead

But it's too late now

Well said, I agree! I bought what I could afford years ago and inherited the rest, my mortgage is still being paid, I didn't dump all my money in this one basket. It is a chance we all took, and I am sure not very many people regret it. If you cannot handle the ups and downs, right and left turns of this roller coaster, then get all your money out of the bank and put it in your mattress, nothing in thIs world is garrenteed. We lose some and we gain some and I still have faith. You take far bigger chances in life everyday, from when you get up in the morning til you goto bed. So hope for the best and plan for the worst, live your life like these are not going to hit, but remember, you may regret buying them, but sometime down they line, you also might regret selling them.....

• Upvote 1

It's very telling that Iraq's continuing disintegration is what it is needed for the Dinarian's blinders to be removed when in fact an RV (as in the 100,000% investment return RV) was never going to happen anyway.  If Iraq was ever stable economically, politically and militarily maybe a 10% increase in the value of the Dinar might be doable over a 5 to 10 year range.

People inside DV and DR concooned themselves for years with feel good, made up 'intel' which had nothing to do with the outside world and reality.  And intel?  As if it was a secret that just happened to get out because of the difficult, courageous work of the gurus and we were just fortunate to have found out about it.   I mean this whole drama has been so silly.  To think that some people still now follow these scamsters with God like reverence.  No wonder this country is doomed when you have such ignorance amongst the populace.  

Uuuh?  Quick currency lesson.  Greenbacks, during the Civil War, are the only currency ever issued which were not backed back gold or silver.  Fed notes are backed by debt which is far better than gold, which there isn't enough of and would be hoarded which would cause world-wide economic collapse.  Debt backed currency is elastic which can comport to the current monetary needs of the Nation.  The only problem is where does the interest come from to pay it back?  Fortunately debt backed securites are near 0%.

Seriously?  Debt-backed currency is better than gold??  If you believe this, you have no idea how the system works.  Or doesn't work. 

Try reading The Death of Money: The Coming Collapse of the International Monetary System by James Rickards.  That'll give you a decent overview. 

Fiat based currency systems do not last.  Never have.   :facepalm3:

• 1 month later...

Seriously?  Debt-backed currency is better than gold??  If you believe this, you have no idea how the system works.  Or doesn't work. 

Try reading The Death of Money: The Coming Collapse of the International Monetary System by James Rickards.  That'll give you a decent overview. 

Fiat based currency systems do not last.  Never have.   :facepalm3:

I did try and it did not give me a decent overview.  Neither did the 'Creature From Jeckyl Island'  nor 'The Age of Inflation' or any publication from the John Birch Society.  I do believe debt backed currency is better than gold and certainly know how this system works far better than gold ever did.  Try reading anything from anybody from anywhere about the impossiblity and ignorance of going back to the gold-standard and you may at least get a glimpse of how monetary policy works.

1. The U.S. should not go back to the gold standard simply because it cannot because the U.S. Treasury does not, in fact, own any gold.  The Fed owns it.

2. Gold is inelastic to the needs of the economy.  When there is a demand for money the gold standard cannot provide for it unless the country who needs it finds and minds some more.  And the reverse is true also.  Too much gold and no demand causes defalation.

3.  He who has the gold makes the rules.  China has the most gold in the ground.  Is that what we want?

4.  We went of the gold standard in 1971 because the French were emptying our gold reserves by demanding an exchange from our dollars.

5.  The great Depression lasted longer in the U.S. because we stayed on the GS whereas Britain got off it and recovered much sooner because they could raise the money supply.

6.  Way too much price volatality under gold.  We were on the GS when the economy collapsed in 1929.  16% of the work force was laid off under the GS in 1920, 1921.  There were panics and recesions in 1833, 1834, 1873, 1893 and 1907 along with several other periods.  All under the GS.

I understand that the money created through fractional reserve banking and the buying of T bills does not create the interest to pay it back and eventually it will have to come from somewhere but that is a long way off.  Debt based currency models have lasted way longer than GS models so the same can be said about the GS.  It never lasted and never will.