Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Yup, This Happened, America: Jay Carney Says Obama Found Out About the Newest Scandal on the News

By Kyle Becker 7 hours ago

White House: Obama Learned About The VA Scandal From News Reports

Jay Carney either giggles maniacally to himself or drinks himself blind after each press conference. This time, the Depressed Secretary responded to the latest V.A. scandal and cover-up by going to a familiar punchline: ‘Obama heard about it on the news.’ Here’s the exchange:

There you have it, yet another Jay Carney talking point that Obama was late to learn about his own scandal. Except the White House was actually notified of problems with the V.A.  back in 2008 and Obama said he was “mad as hell” about it. Oversight?

Reporter: “When was the president first made aware of these problems, these fraudulent lists that were being kept to hide the wait times? When was he first made aware of those problems, and when did other White House officials — top White House officials — become aware of these problems?”

Carney: “If you mean the specific allegations that I think were reported first by your network out of Phoenix, I believe, we learned about them through the reports. I will double check if that’s not the case, but that’s when we learned about them.”

This isn’t just partisan GOP bewilderment at a White House that projects the image Obama is a stranger to his own administration. “Even” Jon Stewart was baffled at the numerous other scandals that the president supposedly heard about ‘on the news.’ 

http://youtu.be/eDfmUK833hc

Jon Stewart Blasts President: Obama Learns About Scandals by Watching the News?
  • Upvote 1

hahaha! That's probably the first time I ever thought Jon Stewart was funny. Yet so accurate. Although, most on here already know, Obama is such a sad joke, I just have to mention it again. What a loser! Yet, I feel so sorry for the people that can't see through his BS. You have to be at the bottom of the IDIOT pile, to not see him for what he is and says.

• Upvote 1