Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

New Warka News

Frank61

I am having no success logging on to my Warka Account.  The following is the website information:

www.warkaonline.com/IBS/index.jsp.  Can anyone confirm this for me?

I have emailed warka explaining my situation; here are the two emails I used

ifrd ifrd@warka-bank-iq.com, c.services c.services@warka-bank-iq.com (I emailed them twice April 10 and April 30)

Not certain which direction to go from here.

Thank you in advance

BillieB

BillieB...please stop posting this everywhere. We can't answer the same question all over the place.

Go back and find my response and you will find your answers.  You need to send ID, authorize them to take a fee from your account etc.  They WILL NOT respond to emails bugging them. They run a system process and you must comply or they just ignore you.

BillieB...please stop posting this everywhere. We can't answer the same question all over the place.

Go back and find my response and you will find your answers.  You need to send ID, authorize them to take a fee from your account etc.  They WILL NOT respond to emails bugging them. They run a system process and you must comply or they just ignore you.

And you can't send your emails on a Friday or Saturday or any Iraqi Holiday because they will delete them.

• Upvote 1