Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

NYTimes And The Deceptive-Edit Of The Day

divemaster5734

Watch the actual clip, then the NY Times edit, and see how they intentionally try to paint Bundy as a racist.

By purposely excluding  points made before and after the edited clip, the mass media is desperately trying to  sway public "opinion" by outright deception.

For those faux news folks, this should be just another reason to be careful when ingesting anything from that site.

They are just as guilty as any other mass media giant of corrupting and distorting.

Let there be no mistake, faux is one with the collectivists.

They are perhaps even more heinous than the others, as they imply "conservatism", while all the time planting misinformation and outright lies.

This post is about the far left main stream media, but it was also posted on faux, without any content warning, and perpetuated as truth, when it was nothing but a smear campaign.

Here is yet another example of the propaganda war going on, and why it is so vitally important each of us needs to do OUR OWN RESEARCH, far away from any MSM....DM

NYTimes And The Deceptive-Edit Of The Day

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=5Q_c02cVFcI

It’s convenient that you can only watch the Bundy video as a New York Times subscriber, but Media Matters ripped and posted the video with got’cha glee…

parks042514.jpg  

Since then, many progressives have run with the Cliven Bundy-is-a-racist chant while conservatives and Republicans have thrown him under the bus.

WaPo: Cliven Bundy on blacks: ‘Are they better off as slaves?’

MSNBC: Nevada rancher Cliven Bundy: Are blacks ‘Better off as slaves’?

CNN: Cliven Bundy: Another conservative folk hero exposes racial nerve

NY Mag: Libertarian Hero Cliven Bundy Shockingly Turns Out to Be Gigantic Racist

The Wire: A List of Cliven Bundy’s Supporters, Now That We Know He’s a Pro-Slavery Racist

Meanwhile…

Conservatives begin backing away after Cliven Bundy’s remarks disparaging ‘the *****’

National Journal: Cliven Bundy Just Ruined His Cause

The Root: RNC Chair Priebus Denounces Rancher Bundy’s ‘*****’ Rant, but GOP’s Race Problems Continue

Politico: Dana Loesch: Cliven Bundy not media trained

HuffPo: Fox News Host Sean Hannity Calls Cliven Bundy’s Remarks ‘Racist’ And ‘Beyond Repugnant’

That’s what you get when you trust the New York Times and anything promoted by Media Matters.

Hear for yourself what Cliven Bundy said, what the Times and MMFA wanted everyone to hear, minus the questions that may have set Mr. Bundy up.

• Upvote 2

When one looks at where it started. One should realize the hidden agenda, or propaganda that is implied.  This disinformation that the lo-info is engaged in is pretty typical.  The gullible is on it like a duck chasing a bug.    LOL! I

The Conservative "mother ship", Fox News bolted.  They would love for this to be false and would have investigated it.  And Fox certainly is not in the business of ingesting crow.  The above videos proved nothing to me......anything can and is manipulated on the internet, just as it can be on MSM.  Only those people in actual attendance of this interview would know exactly what was said.........damage done.

GO RV, and NO BV

• Downvote 1

Whether sitting on the porches of "public housing" or sitting on the "porches" of slave shanties the only real change has been the "Massa's" who keep them there. I had thought Clive Bundy was speaking to the hopelessness he saw in their lives.

• Upvote 3

Go back to sleep sheeple.  He is a racist so let the government abuse you.  Let them drone your children because Bundy is racist.  Let them steal your land because Bundy is racist.  Let them steal your money because Bundy is racist.  Let them throw your family in jail without trial and keep them forever in a cell because Bundy is racist.  Let them start WWIII because Bundy is racist.   People are so stupid.

• Upvote 5

Go back to sleep sheeple.  He is a racist so let the government abuse you.  Let them drone your children because Bundy is racist.  Let them steal your land because Bundy is racist.  Let them steal your money because Bundy is racist.  Let them throw your family in jail without trial and keep them forever in a cell because Bundy is racist.  Let them start WWIII because Bundy is racist.   People are so stupid.

You can say that again.   :facepalm:  

GO RV, and NO BV

Edited by Shabibilicious
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Whether sitting on the porches of "public housing" or sitting on the "porches" of slave shanties the only real change has been the "Massa's" who keep them there. I had thought Clive Bundy was speaking to the hopelessness he saw in their lives.

That's how I took it.

He asked a question illustrating the dilemma and plight of the American *****. What is he supposed to do, ignore the obvious?  Would it have been better for him to have said, "WIth all of the 'Head Start' type programs offered, the American ***** is far better off living in the ghetto than as a slave or, as a citizen of Sierra Leone, Uganda, Niger etc..."

Yep, and whatever you do, if you are Caucasian, don't offer a balanced view 'race' issues or you will be labeled a racist.  During our annual MLK day parade I saw a man marching with a sign that said, "It's a Black Thang, You wouldn't understand."

He's wrong.

The url to the original video has been removed.

That is the power of the Alternate Media.

I doubt you will hear or see and clarifications, that would mean an acknowledgement to the underdogs.

You will just see the "story" swept away, along with so much other trash.

We are the hounds in the background, doing our best to bring common sense and truth to America.

• Upvote 1

Somehow & I do not know when; the media outlets stopped reporting the news and started trying to change the thoughts of the people who view their channel. I look mainly at the local station news channels now because the big media news (CNN, Headline News, etc) ain't worth wasting my time to watch. They take a story and cut/edit it into what they want the people to think.

SAD DAY IN AMERICA! :(

• Upvote 3

I think the first time it was obvious to my parents was during Watergate.....Dad says that is the first time he remembers there being a different "spin" depending on which channel he was watching. He says that before that they all seemed to report the news the same. Now he watches the BBC for his American news...lol

Edited by SnowGlobe7
  • Upvote 2

Won't it be a shame if we all just roll over, surrender all our remaining rights to big govt, and realize later that Bundy isn't a racist at all?  And Fox news is under the control of the same system that controls all the other media outlets.  

The "Blaze" and "Fox" and the conservative radio hosts as well as TV pundits "fell in line'' with the "EDIT" of the NYT with out really doing their own research.

Clive Bundy has several replies available and his thoughts and words are definitely NOT racist....like the NYT edit BS. 

If I had a bird cage, even the birds would object to the 'smell' of the NYT story at the botton of their cage.

Edited by Pablo404

If you operate a FEC outlet you have rules in place. If POTUS says air this. You air it. I can see where it came from and where it is going.

Sheeple manipulation is the order of the day.  It starts in the cesspool and should stop in the cesspool. Time to wake up boys and girls.   :twocents: