Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Chase bank/Bank of america Adventure today

ayaimmortal

So let's see now ... That is 3 different people ... 5 different bank locations ... 1 (possible of 2) different types of banks (since one person is afraid of long lines) .... Well, it is a start and hopefully in the right direction of more wonderful news to come later. I can't wait to hear the outcome of all this whether it be good or bad it has been a good story so far. Let us all hope it has a happy ending. B)

People

since 2002, Chase has been one of my biggest clients. I engineer, install and maintain their critical power systems in their data centers. After I read this post i called many of my contacts at different central locations and was told that there is no such rate and in fact all that their screen says in UNTRADABLE/RESTRICTED. So it appears that the person telling this to everyone is a liar or someone who has to have their day in the sun. well there you had it now GO AWAY. I personally am tired of these people without lives. IS ANYONE ELSE OR SHOULD WE LET HIM GET AWAY WITH IT

This is what they told me too. No rate appears on their screen for either the Iraqi Dinar or the Vietnam Dong. They could not quote a buy or sell rate. They were, however able to answer my questions and give me rates on everything else I asked.

HI folks,

I am new to this forum but have been invested in the Dinar for a while. No matter what information that if found out today concerning the "supposed bank rate", it is what it is and things will happen in their own time. We are all on this roller-coaster and would certainly like to get off. In time, all good things in time :-).

Go RV :-)

I decided to call around to see what banks did exchange the dinar and sell the dinar. At first, To no avail. Then I had several friends look around. We found something very interesting.

Chase bank says to people that they do not currently trade the dinar. However, I talked to someone at chase bank today and chase bank has a RATE of 2.88 in their system. (No i am not making this up) The person who told us about the rate was not supposed to tell us what the rate was. As we found out when one of our friends went to the bank and they told us to come back tomorrow. They said that they werent able to trade the dinar right then and there but they do have it in their system. The rate was locked in on the 30th(the day i predicted it would happen) So Yeah. Its only a matter of time before we are all filthy rich

Yes you are making this up! If you in fact did talk to someone and they did have that rate, you could have exchanged your dinar at that rate! So why didn't you? They don't trade dinar? So why do they have it in their system and not tell you otherwise when you asked? You guys crack me up... :lmao: the same old story and excuse my french BS all the time! Sit back and enjoy the ride because it will be over soon...God willing.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

First of all, tks for trying to throw some good news out there. That said, this is starting to sound like a Jason Bourne movie. We went from tellers and ppl at the bank to sources and operatives. I find it hard to believe that news will go from the MOF, out to all the Iraqi banks, the UN, the IMF, just about every government in the world as well as multi million dollar investors and it won't get leaked. But a secret squirrel operative in a Chase bank in Podunk Ohio has the scoop. I was with you and your efforts in the beginning, but you went down hill after that.

Yes you are making this up! If you in fact did talk to someone and they did have that rate, you could have exchanged your dinar at that rate! So why didn't you? They don't trade dinar? So why do they have it in their system and not tell you otherwise when you asked? You guys crack me up... :lmao: the same old story and excuse my french BS all the time! Sit back and enjoy the ride because it will be over soon...God willing.

FIrst off, I live in PA. I dont have a chase bank even near me. I did not go to chase bank myself. I had to have a friend that lived in ohio to go for me. All I did was call around. The nearest chase bank to me is 4 hours away. I swear, Im so done posting information on this site. There is only so much im going to take from this site and im done with it.

Just because the bank has a rate does NOT mean they allow cash ins at that point in time. I dont have an account with chase bank to be allowed to go and cash in right away. You HAVE to have an account when you cash in. If you do not have an account with that bank, They will not allow you to cash in. Some banks also make you have to have an account with them for 6 months before you can do something like that. Dont believe me? Tough ****

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

Question.....how long do you think it would actually take the IT people at Chase/BoA to post the rate on their system? I really don't believe they would have to do it months, weeks, days or even hours in advance. The information could be posted in a matter of minutes if not seconds. JMHO

Sing along! The pumper song .....

Chase is pumping membership stimulious ....

Dealers are pumping dinar sales ....

Goverments are pumping currency distrubution .....

The foot bone is connected to the leg bone ....

the leg bone is connected to the hip bone ....

The money bone is connected to the wish bone .....

and thats what the songs about. (I hope not)

I prefer good RV diddy myself. lol

It doesn't make sense that one person told y0u at a specific branch but yet you got the info from 3 different branches in different states I doubt all of then told you the same of it was just one person who told you info that wasnt supposed to be leaked

Its funny this sight seems to have similarities to the Salem Witch Trails, one person says they heard something the are must be a witch ( Pumper ) ... IMO read it if you llike what he says let him know if not let him go this is RUMOR FORUM not FACT FORUM

Have a good day all :)

Its funny this sight seems to have similarities to the Salem Witch Trails, one person says they heard something the are must be a witch ( Pumper ) ... IMO read it if you llike what he says let him know if not let him go this is RUMOR FORUM not FACT FORUM

Have a good day all :)

LMAO Sorry for all the spelling errors .... doing too mny things at once ;)

Well today is here and no news but thats okay because if I am right this is the rumor section not the concrete facts section so lets quit bashing the guy cause he was just passing on something that was told to him thats it. The thread was long and fun to read. Thanks ayaimmortal youve taken alot of heat for this one

FIrst off, I live in PA. I dont have a chase bank even near me. I did not go to chase bank myself. I had to have a friend that lived in ohio to go for me. All I did was call around. The nearest chase bank to me is 4 hours away. I swear, Im so done posting information on this site. There is only so much im going to take from this site and im done with it.

Just because the bank has a rate does NOT mean they allow cash ins at that point in time. I dont have an account with chase bank to be allowed to go and cash in right away. You HAVE to have an account when you cash in. If you do not have an account with that bank, They will not allow you to cash in. Some banks also make you have to have an account with them for 6 months before you can do something like that. Dont believe me? Tough ****

Don't run away that is giving in to the bashers. Just hold your head up high. What was told to you was told to you. If it was told in error you should not be blamed but the people who told you.

I don't have a Chase bank near me either and their website sucks on getting information on them unless you have an account. The closest one near me is about 2-3 hours drive. So are you going to drive to one of these banks who gave you the info today and post your findings later?

We contact bank of america first only to find out they couldnt give us any information. regardless of what we asked thats why it was there

We had someone go to a location in ohio to check it out. There is more than one person who heard about this information today, Not just me, Thats why i included "us"

Pretty much, My friend was told to come back tomorrow. So I will post the results of what happens tomorrow when she goes to the bank.

Thank you. Much appreciated my friend

I already said that were going to say that. This was information that was shared via a source. My verification also proves that gankans were NOT completely making up the chase banks having a rate in their system.

The rate that i put on there wad put into the system on Friday of last week. Im not professing a date of which it will be announced. Just sharing information i learned is all.

YOu were doing great until you mentioned that Gankans fellow.. Now I wonder why you are concerned about him, for one... I hope you are right however, and with theat being said, I will say thank you ....

I live in Nevada, and took a little of the info about chase bank today and looked around. There are no chase banks where I live but there are many others. I went to my local Wells Fargo Bank ( where I bank) and they said that it is federal law that keeps them from exchanging currency from a country we are at war with. They did say that if we were not at war with iraq they would be happy to exchange the currnecy no matter the amount. I did vist wells fargo, US bank, Bank of

America, and a few local credit unions. They all said the same thing! oh ya, you also have to have an account with them. So as long as we are at war with iraq your local bank wont exchange your dinar for you. If someone has any info for me please let me know. thanks

I live in Nevada, and took a little of the info about chase bank today and looked around. There are no chase banks where I live but there are many others. I went to my local Wells Fargo Bank ( where I bank) and they said that it is federal law that keeps them from exchanging currency from a country we are at war with. They did say that if we were not at war with iraq they would be happy to exchange the currnecy no matter the amount. I did vist wells fargo, US bank, Bank of

America, and a few local credit unions. They all said the same thing! oh ya, you also have to have an account with them. So as long as we are at war with iraq your local bank wont exchange your dinar for you. If someone has any info for me please let me know. thanks

Hey newbie....

just poking at you i'm new too. But we are not at war with Iraq, and have not been for years.

Read around a bit.

and you can go to fifth third bank and get it all day long...

You read my mind today I feel violated. No, I was going to go into the main branch for a deposit of my business but was running late on my 2nd job lunch so I had to go through the drive thru (of course I didn't even try to ask them because I knew they wouldn't know.)

Costume ... Thanks. You want to buy it for $300 plus shipping? (Worn once) You will sweat your butt off though if it isn't cold. hahaha

Thanks Munsch I checked with Wells a couple weeks ago and they gave me a number of the branch in Berkley Ca.cause they thought the Berkley branch bought and sold dinar.I called and of course they did't.All I know is we have accounts @ both Chase and Wells Fargo and they are in the top 5 major banks.Wish the 2.88 rate was true,but we need to be realistic people.Sure a low rate would help the Iraq people,but how would that help the Gov.?Like Adam said it will come in low and float up,it will probibly go crazy wonce it hits the forx? Good luck to ya Munsch,but the costume mite not fit cause I'm 6'2" 230lb haha thanks Ron

Thanks Munsch I checked with Wells a couple weeks ago and they gave me a number of the branch in Berkley Ca.cause they thought the Berkley branch bought and sold dinar.I called and of course they did't.All I know is we have accounts @ both Chase and Wells Fargo and they are in the top 5 major banks.Wish the 2.88 rate was true,but we need to be realistic people.Sure a low rate would help the Iraq people,but how would that help the Gov.?Like Adam said it will come in low and float up,it will probibly go crazy wonce it hits the forx? Good luck to ya Munsch,but the costume mite not fit cause I'm 6'2" 230lb haha thanks Ron

It would fit.

I called my persoanal banker at chase and she said its not even current in their system so it would not be updated and that if someone is stating otherwise its a lie.

This a one great big bs post. State this and state that but you have never said anything that is true so I guess my question is was there a point to the post if its not current, updated, or accurate?

Fella thats not intel!

Edited by ToddS