Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Exchanging your dinar

keepmwlknfny

Okay, let me get this straight.  I don't believe you can cash in your dinars, okay?  I'm not the believer, you are!  Where're you getting your money from?  If you don't have this figured out then you all have made a very serious mistake in your investment strategy.  Nobody wants to talk about a redenomination.  All everyone talks about is the big RV.  So where are you getting your money from?  Anybody out there want to answer that seemingly simple question?  Which bank you going to?  Nobody takes dinars in this country.  Nobody takes them anywhere but Iraq.  And they aren't going to let you leave the country with millions of dollars.  Where's your big payoff coming from boys?  Anybody have a legitimate answer?

If you flip out in a couple weeks tell me why you did right now

Okay, let me get this straight.  I don't believe you can cash in your dinars, okay?  I'm not the believer, you are!  Where're you getting your money from?  If you don't have this figured out then you all have made a very serious mistake in your investment strategy.  Nobody wants to talk about a redenomination.  All everyone talks about is the big RV.  So where are you getting your money from?  Anybody out there want to answer that seemingly simple question?  Which bank you going to?  Nobody takes dinars in this country.  Nobody takes them anywhere but Iraq.  And they aren't going to let you leave the country with millions of dollars.  Where's your big payoff coming from boys?  Anybody have a legitimate answer?

All "everyone" talks about is the big rv ?

Where ?

Who is everyone newbie?

How big is this rv everyone is talking about ?

You seem to just keep making things up and want people to respond after you insult them with lies

Nobody wants to talk about redenomination ?

We talked about that 10 years ago

What more can be said

You should learn the meaning of the words you use like everyone and nobody

Keep is somebody

He will talk to you about redenomination so why are you saying nobody will?

You seem to have a lot of questions for soneone who is hanging around an investment site that he doesn't believe in

You still didn't answer my question

If you flip out in a coupe weeks why did you flip out I want to know right now

• Upvote 1

I haven't insulted anybody.  I'm asking a legitimate obvious question for anyone who bought dinars.  Where are you redeeming your dinars?  The vast majority of dinar holders in this country bought them to make MILLIONs on an overnight RV.  I can show you about six years of Dinarvets threads salivating over this anticipated event.  So I ask a very simple, basic question. Where's your money coming from?.  The silence out there is stunning.

We are all aware no guarentees come from the dinar dealers

Did you think you get a guarentee with your currency purchase

Ah ha ha ha ha ha

I haven't insulted anybody.  I'm asking a legitimate obvious question for anyone who bought dinars.  Where are you redeeming your dinars?  The vast majority of dinar holders in this country bought them to make MILLIONs on an overnight RV.  I can show you about six years of Dinarvets threads salivating over this anticipated event.  So I ask a very simple, basic question. Where's your money coming from?.  The silence out there is stunning.

Oh the poor newbie can now show me 6 years of threads from this site

Wow did it take you 6 years to read them ?

I was wondering how long it would take for you to reveal yourself

You all flip out eventually

So answer my question first

If you flip out in a couple weeks why did you flip out I want to know right now

The silence is stunning

I am assuming that at some point back in time, all dinar holders sent their good American dollars to somebody who took their dollars, and gave them a whole bunch of crisp new 25,000 dinar bills. Now they've been waiting for the RV..They didn't do this for an RD, they did this for an overnight, I'm waking up rich, RV.  Where you taking all those 25,000 dinar bills to get good spendable, bill paying , US dollars?  I need to know so I can help out my family, who incidently doesn't know either.  Somebody answer this simple question.

Dontlop, you are a true believer, and I repect that.  You debate with accurate historical data, without the GURU baloney.  Its obvious you have researched this thououghly.  .

Thanks

I am assuming that at some point back in time, all dinar holders sent their good American dollars to somebody who took their dollars, and gave them a whole bunch of crisp new 25,000 dinar bills. Now they've been waiting for the RV..They didn't do this for an RD, they did this for an overnight, I'm waking up rich, RV.  Where you taking all those 25,000 dinar bills to get good spendable, bill paying , US dollars?  I need to know so I can help out my family, who incidently doesn't know either.  Somebody answer this simple question.

Here ya go

Keep will give you the answer

Go tell your reletives

#118 keepmwlknfny

"IQDH8TR" supposedly....lol

Lopster

7,960 posts

LocationIts up in the air!

Posted 06 February 2014 - 11:16 AM

I have common sense to know that there is no money to be made on this, common sense to sell my dinar and put my money to work, common sense to realize you haven't the slightest idea about most of the crap you bring up, and the common sense to realize your a sucker believing that there will be some sort of RV.....

Is there not one person in the tank who can answer this question?  That's because you don't have any place to cash out except to beg on-line dealers to give you an exchange .  I'm sure they're going to cough up millions of US dollars for you.  Never happen.  That should give any dinar holder a pucker feeling.

You as a question that cannot be answered until after the event

Just like the question I gave you that you can't answer

Like I said answer my question

You can't

Not good

Not good

The silence is stunning

I'll ask you again for the 4th time

If you flip out in a couple weeks why did you flip out ??????? I want to know right now

When it rvs just log on to get the information your looking for

Dontlop, you aren't giving me an answer.  You're running around the question.  Is it that you don't know either?   Not good, my brother, not good.

When it rvs log into dv to get the information your looking for and quit trying to get the information before its avaliable

And answer my question

If you flip out in a couple weeks why did you flip out???????????

I want to know right now

Take your childish tactics back where you came from

Your not smart enough to pull that crap here

Ask keep he's been trying for a couple years now and he's getting nowhere

• Upvote 1

The whole point of giving up your real American money to buy wallpaper, was to MAKE money off the vaunted RV.  I can understand wanting to make money, but I think I would want to know how to get it back myself.  I don't think I want to rely on a dinar site to tell me how to redeem my cash.  You better know yourself.   And it is very clear that you DON'T.   Bad dream, brother.

The whole point of giving up your real American money to buy wallpaper, was to MAKE money off the vaunted RV.  I can understand wanting to make money, but I think I would want to know how to get it back myself.  I don't think I want to rely on a dinar site to tell me how to redeem my cash.  You better know yourself.   And it is very clear that you DON'T.   Bad dream, brother.

Dude what's your problem keep gave you the answer your looking for

Go tell your reletives that your so concerned about

I'd tell them if I knew the answer.  I don't.  And neither do you.  The difference is, I don't own any, and never will, and you do, so you're stuck with getting your money back, not me.  Why are no other DV members weighing in on this?  I am assuming that NOBODY knows how to get their money back if it RV's.  That's kind of sad isn't it.  Trust me, if I didn't have relatives drinking the Koolaide, I wouldn't be asking the questions.  They need to know how to get their money .You believers arensupposednto have the answers.  Let,s hear em.  No insults, that's a fool's game.  Just give me real answers to this very important question.

I'd tell them if I knew the answer.  I don't.  And neither do you.  The difference is, I don't own any, and never will, and you do, so you're stuck with getting your money back, not me.  Why are no other DV members weighing in on this?  I am assuming that NOBODY knows how to get their money back if it RV's.  That's kind of sad isn't it.  Trust me, if I didn't have relatives drinking the Koolaide, I wouldn't be asking the questions.  They need to know how to get their money .You believers arensupposednto have the answers.  Let,s hear em.  No insults, that's a fool's game.  Just give me real answers to this very important question.

That's kinda why I started this thread and all I got was complaining lol....good luck getting an answer from dontlop...He hangs on wishful thinking

• Downvote 1

Has anyone tried to take their dinar to an airport exchange business???  Last time I checked (Year or so back) they were still making exchanges!!!

I do remember people buying from them, but the question still lingers if they change the currency in the event of a re denomination will they still have authority to exchange it back. Over the years less and less places are dealing with the dinar because of its speculative nature. It was available at banks because of the amount of troops we had coming back and forth wanting to exchange. From personal experience banks even started asking if you were in the army and if you weren't they would be reluctant to give you dinar. Now most banks won't touch it cause it seems they don't want to have any sort of liability should things go south for speculators.

• Downvote 1

You can only exchange relatively small amounts of currency at an airport exchange. Regardless of the claims of various gurus, neither MSBs nor banks have a direct line to the U.S. treasury or CBI. They buy currency outright, sell it for a spread, and buy it back for a spread. No airport exchange is going to be sitting on hundreds of millions of dollars to exchange for your Dinar after an RV. Neither is a bank.

There is just a basic lack of knowledge in the "Big RV" theory about how the economy, and more basically, currency exchange, actually works.

And I'm not sure why everyone thinks this printing of still more currency is a good idea. It seems logical that if they keep the current currency in circulation, and then add still more of the same denominations, but with different pictures on them, that it is simply going to inflate their currency even worse than it is now. Adding trillions more dinar to the current trillions just doesn't make economic sense.

The only way I see they could do that would be to at the same time do the dreaded LOP.

Edited by RVPleaseToday

You seem to be the only one who cares

Like I said if you flip out in a couple weeks why did you flip out ????

I need the answer right now

We already know the answer to your question

But you think you found something out after 10 years that no one thought about

So you ask the same question 10 times an hour now

At least your locked up with the rest of them

Now

We all knew these dinar did not have a guarentee

Except for you

We all know that question cannot be answered anyore than the question I asked you can

That's why you can't answer my question

You can't

Ya lasted what a week this time ? To tell ya the truth I spotted you on day one

Your childish mentality could not pretend very well

Go pretend with your reletives that are going to be hurt real bad if you listen to keeps answer

Go keep reading what keep said about dinar holders

And tell them " a person called keepmwlknfny told me , it must be true"$

I do remember people buying from them, but the question still lingers if they change the currency in the event of a re denomination will they still have authority to exchange it back. Over the years less and less places are dealing with the dinar because of its speculative nature. It was available at banks because of the amount of troops we had coming back and forth wanting to exchange. From personal experience banks even started asking if you were in the army and if you weren't they would be reluctant to give you dinar. Now most banks won't touch it cause it seems they don't want to have any sort of liability should things go south for speculators.

The question still lingers

Ah ha ha ha ha

It might go south

Ah ha ya ha ha

Tell us more about aha it might do

Ah ha ha ha ha

Your the only one with common sense here

They don't deal in it because of what?

It's going south ?

It's not on the international exchange

The cbi is still not in full compliance

They don't even have a credit rating

The banks I dealt with couldn't care less who you were they sold and bought dinar to who ever called them on the phone and or went there and bought them

Then the dumb questions came constantly it became a hassle for them

You know asking them about what the future holds because of people like you guys passing around what you pass around stirring up

Crap for your entertainment

Ya need locked up that's all there is to it

People look at you then and realize you really aren't credible

Hey everyone call up the dinar dealers and ask them this

I'm trying to get a consensus.

If possible if like 50 phone calls an hour please

Start telling bank store too so everyone can call banks and bother them about the rv this week end

Till the banks are forced to not deal publically with the dinar till an official exchange period is reality

I'm glad no one listened to you about emailing or calling asking a question about something that's has not happened

It seems they are getting smarter than you

dontlop, you seem out of control. The forum attack dog. Stop with the ad hominem stuff and lets talk about the dinar. I thought you were on Mod review. Why is the mod letting you make fun of people?

Doesn't it seem that Iraq printing trillions in new currency while keeping the old in circulation is simply going to inflate their currency even more than it is now?

Edited by RVPleaseToday

dontlop, you seem out of control. The forum attack dog. Stop with the ad hominem stuff and lets talk about the dinar. I thought you were on Mod review. Why is the mod letting you make fun of people?

Doesn't it seem that Iraq printing trillions in new currency while keeping the old in circulation is simply going to inflate their currency even more than it is now?

No but maybe I should go copy and paste some of your quotes to me to see if you should be on mod review

I already know you don't have an ability to understand a question like that so where did you copy and paste it from

I'm not allowed to tell you what I want to tell you so your better off directing your quotes else where

Are you calling me names RVPleaseToday ?

You wake up log into dinar vets attack me and call me names and ask if I what ?

Would like to have a friendly chAt with you !?

I thought we already discussed this

Your not capable of learning

Now to the rest of the lopsters why can't you answer my question I've asked 5 times now

If you flip out in a couple weeks why did you flip out ????

I need that answer right now please

Has anyone tried to take their dinar to an airport exchange business???  Last time I checked (Year or so back) they were still making exchanges!!!

I answered this on page 1 only Keep wanted an email.  It is a currency of a country and you can cash it at an airport as long as it is a point of entry to the United States.

• Upvote 1

In all my years of investing I've NEVER seen so many "whiney sue's". If your scared get the H*ll out............sell now while you can. My Lord all these negative questions are brought up NOW after investing? Nothing has happened yet and the "crying over spilled milk" just keeps on a coming. My advise is DON'T EVER INVEST unless your 100% of its outcome. NEWSFLASH........there are few if any of those. Good luck to those wait this out..................for the others please move on, & Take care.

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1